|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 (sections i-ii).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of year do Mrs. Bradley and Isabel arrive in Paris?
2. What kind of book is Larry reading in this chapter?
(a) A novel
(b) A travel guide
(c) A sports book
(d) Psychology book
3. Why does Elliott arrange for Larry to sit next to the Parisian woman?
(a) To make Isabel jealous
(b) To get rid of her
(c) To conduct business
(d) To set up an affair
4. Why is Kosti forced to leave the Polish army?
(a) Because of a failed coup attempt
(b) He stole money
(c) He had an affair with the General's wife
(d) He is a homosexual
5. Elliott arrange for Larry to sit next to _________.
(a) His mother
(b) A young Mexican woman
(c) An older Parisian woman
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years is it until Maugham sees Larry and Isabel again?
2. Which of the following characters is a renowned decorator?
3. What is the only thing Larry says he is interested in doing?
4. What is the name of the coaling town where Larry goes?
5. Gray Maturin id the son of _____________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)