|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 (sections i-ii).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author sit next to at the dinner party?
(a) Mrs. Bradley
2. What kind of book is Larry reading in this chapter?
(a) A travel guide
(b) Psychology book
(c) A novel
(d) A sports book
3. Who does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley lives in London?
(a) His father
(b) Sherlock Holmes
(c) A top diabetic specialist
(d) A top marriage councellor
4. Who does the narrator meet for lunch?
(a) Elliott Templeton
(b) Mrs. Bradley
(c) Laurence Darrell
(d) Gregory Brabazon
5. From where does Larry get the $3,000?
(a) His parents
(b) The army
(c) The government
(d) His guardian
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of year do Mrs. Bradley and Isabel arrive in Paris?
2. What do the characters think has changed Larry?
3. What does the author admit is part of his problem in writing the novel?
4. At whose house does Eliott say they are having lunch?
5. For what does Isabel ask the narrator to join her?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)