|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 (sections i-v).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of Gray's father?
2. What does the author admit is part of his problem in writing the novel?
(a) He is writing about friends.
(b) He is writing about his secrets.
(c) He is writing about Paris.
(d) He is writing about an American.
3. What is Patty's role in the war?
(a) A pilot
(b) A private
(c) A mechanic
(d) A machine gunner
4. What is the only thing Larry says he is interested in doing?
5. What does the author immediately state his misgivings about?
(a) Writing the story
(c) Going to Paris
(d) Playing golf
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Larry want to go to Paris?
2. What two things does the author state he has changed in the book?
3. At whose house does Eliott say they are having lunch?
4. At what time of year do Mrs. Bradley and Isabel arrive in Paris?
5. From where does Larry get the $3,000?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)