|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 (sections i-v).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a renowned decorator?
(b) Elliott Templeton
(c) Gregory Brabazon
(d) Laurence Darrell
2. What two things does the author state he has changed in the book?
(a) The chronological settings and names
(b) Names and conversations
(c) Conversations and cities
(d) Cities and the age of characters
3. Why does Elliott arrange for Larry to sit next to the Parisian woman?
(a) To set up an affair
(b) To conduct business
(c) To make Isabel jealous
(d) To get rid of her
4. How much does Larry think that he and Isabel can live on per year?
5. What does Larry say he spends time doing?
(a) Writing and drawing
(b) Loafing and reading
(c) Reading and writing
(d) Joking and laughing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gregory admit looks awful in Mrs. Bradley's house?
2. In what city does the narrator meet Elliott?
3. What is the reason the author states he is writing the story?
4. Who does the narrator meet for lunch?
5. Elliott arrange for Larry to sit next to _________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)