|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 (sections i-v).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author initially state he has not done?
(a) Based anything on the truth
(b) Injected any humor
(c) Invented or embellished anything
(d) Included his wife in the story
2. Which of the following characters is a renowned decorator?
(a) Laurence Darrell
(c) Elliott Templeton
(d) Gregory Brabazon
3. In what city does the narrator meet Elliott?
(c) New York
4. Gray Maturin id the son of _____________.
(a) A hotel chain owner
(b) A lawyer
(c) A millionaire broker
(d) A restaurant chain owner
5. What does Gregory admit looks awful in Mrs. Bradley's house?
(a) Her paintings
(b) Her furniture
(c) Her curtains
(d) Her carpet
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Irishman Larry makes friends with during the war?
2. Who does the narrator meet for lunch?
3. At whose house does Eliott say they are having lunch?
4. For how long does Larry want to go to Paris?
5. Who does the author sit next to at the dinner party?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)