|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 (sections i-v).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does this chapter take place?
2. Gray Maturin id the son of _____________.
(a) A restaurant chain owner
(b) A hotel chain owner
(c) A lawyer
(d) A millionaire broker
3. Where does the narrator unexpectedly meet Larry?
(a) Outside his house
(b) In the street
(c) At a party
(d) In a bar
4. What does the author initially state he has not done?
(a) Injected any humor
(b) Invented or embellished anything
(c) Included his wife in the story
(d) Based anything on the truth
5. How much does Larry think that he and Isabel can live on per year?
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose house does Eliott say they are having lunch?
2. What is the reason the author states he is writing the story?
3. For what does Isabel ask the narrator to join her?
4. What does the author immediately state his misgivings about?
5. What two things does the author state he has changed in the book?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)