|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 (sections i-v).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does the author state he has changed in the book?
(a) The chronological settings and names
(b) Cities and the age of characters
(c) Names and conversations
(d) Conversations and cities
2. From where does Larry get the $3,000?
(a) His guardian
(b) The government
(c) His parents
(d) The army
3. Who does the author sit next to at the dinner party?
(d) Mrs. Bradley
4. Which of the following characters is a renowned decorator?
(a) Elliott Templeton
(b) Laurence Darrell
(d) Gregory Brabazon
5. In what month does this chapter take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of year do Mrs. Bradley and Isabel arrive in Paris?
2. Who does the narrator meet for lunch?
3. How long does Larry think it will take to find answers about God and the soul?
4. Where does the narrator unexpectedly meet Larry?
5. With whom is Gray in love?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)