|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (section vii-ix).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assumes the position of narrator in this chapter?
2. For whom does Isabel admit that she has strong feelings?
3. What does Maugham say he does not trust?
(b) Women's intuition
(c) Alcohol and drugs
(d) Indian gurus
4. Who does Maugham visit at the Riviera?
5. Who stages the best party of the season?
(a) Helena Karabcova
(b) Edna Novemali
(c) The Prince of Wales
(d) Count de Lauria
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Suzanne when she moves to Paris?
2. Who does the author sit next to at the dinner party?
3. Who sends Sophie to Paris?
4. With whom does Suzanne move to Paris?
5. Who wants to borrow Elliot's costume?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)