|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (sections vii-viii).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the narrator meet Elliott?
(b) New York
2. What does Sophie say she drinks in Isabel's apartment?
(a) Polish vodka
(b) Russian vodka
(c) London gin
(d) Scottish whiskey
3. What is Suzanne's surname?
4. Who leaves Maugham a note at his hotel?
5. What does Ganesha's friend allow Larry to use?
(a) His gun
(b) His jeep
(c) His binoculars
(d) His bugalow
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Larry want to go to Paris?
2. What does Larry say he spends time doing?
3. Who iss Sophie supposed to meet the day she disappeares?
4. Who does Maugham visit at the Riviera?
5. Which part of Larry's body does Isabel stare at in this chapter?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)