|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (sections vii-viii).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabel say she sacrificed?
(b) Her mother
(c) Her life
2. In her note, what does Isabel say has happened?
(a) Something terrible
(b) Someting very funny
(c) Something strange
(d) Something unbelievable
3. Which is the only main character that Maugham says he still sees frequently?
(d) Mrs. Bradley
4. In what month does this chapter take place?
5. How much does Larry think that he and Isabel can live on per year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character do they meet in the cafe on Rue de Lappe?
2. What kind of book is Larry reading in this chapter?
3. In what year does Elliott move to the French Riviera?
4. Why is Toulouse good for Sophie?
5. What do Larry and Isabel do on Isabel's final night in Paris?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)