|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (sections vii-viii).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assumes the position of narrator in this chapter?
2. Why does Elliott refuse to lend Paul his costume?
(a) He is crass
(b) He is a hopeless gossip
(c) He has no morals
(d) He is careless
3. Of what nationality is Edna?
4. How old is Elliott?
5. From which country does Kosti come?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maugham look for Larry?
2. To which organization does Elliott donate money?
3. Which character does Sophie sit next to at a dinner party twelve years before?
4. Why is Maugham upset?
5. Who does Maugham call when it becomes clear that Elliott is near to death?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)