|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 (sections i-ii).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Maugham and Elliot meet the Bradleys for dinner?
(c) New York
2. Which of the following characters is a renowned decorator?
(a) Elliott Templeton
(c) Laurence Darrell
(d) Gregory Brabazon
3. Wjat does Kosti cheat at in this chapter?
4. Who does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley lives in London?
(a) A top marriage councellor
(b) A top diabetic specialist
(c) His father
(d) Sherlock Holmes
5. What does the author initially state he has not done?
(a) Injected any humor
(b) Invented or embellished anything
(c) Included his wife in the story
(d) Based anything on the truth
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the narrator meet Elliott?
2. With which condition has Mrs. Bradley bee diagnosed?
3. For how long does Larry want to go to Paris?
4. What is the reason the author states he is writing the story?
5. What is the name of the coaling town where Larry goes?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)