|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (section iii-v).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maugham say he does not trust?
(a) Alcohol and drugs
(b) Women's intuition
(c) Indian gurus
2. Where does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley they should go for the rest of the season?
3. What is the name of the Irishman Larry makes friends with during the war?
4. What kind of book is Larry reading in this chapter?
(a) A travel guide
(b) Psychology book
(c) A sports book
(d) A novel
5. For how long does Larry want to go to Paris?
(a) One year
(b) Four years
(c) Two years
(d) Six months
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Larry and Isabel do on Isabel's final night in Paris?
2. With whom does Suzanne move to Paris?
3. In her note, what does Isabel say has happened?
4. From what is Gray suffering when he goes out to dinner?
5. Why does Mrs. Bradley decline to visit her brother's new home?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)