|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (section iii-v).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters gives Elliott investment advice?
(b) Gray Maturin
(c) Mrs. Bradley
(d) Henry Maturin
2. How much money did Larry give Suzanne?
(a) 12, 0000 dollars
(b) 12, 000 francs
(c) 5, 000 dollars
(d) 8,000 francs
3. What is the name of Suzanne's daughter?
4. Who does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley lives in London?
(a) A top diabetic specialist
(b) His father
(c) Sherlock Holmes
(d) A top marriage councellor
5. Where does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley they should go for the rest of the season?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the characters think has changed Larry?
2. What is the first name of Gray's father?
3. Where do Maugham and Elliot meet the Bradleys for dinner?
4. What does Isabel say she sacrificed?
5. How is Isabel going to force Larry back to Chicago?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)