|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (section iii-v).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Larry and Isabel do on Isabel's final night in Paris?
(b) Eat and talk
(c) Play golf
(d) Drink and dance
2. Which character identifies the narrator as Maugham?
(b) Mrs. Bradley
3. What does Larry say will happen when he counts to 24?
(a) Gray's headache will disappear
(b) Gray will fall asleep
(c) Gray's arm wil raise
(d) Gray will disappear
4. With whom is Gray in love?
(d) Mrs. Bradley
5. What did Isabel do instead of telling Larry she is having his baby?
(a) Gives him some money
(b) Kisses him goodnight
(d) Tells him she loves him
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing Larry says he is interested in doing?
2. Gray Maturin id the son of _____________.
3. Which two characters does Maugham examine in this chapter?
4. Who does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley lives in London?
5. Why does Maugham think Elliott wants to get Isabel's mind off Larry?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)