|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (section iii-v).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Larry give Suzanne?
(a) 12, 000 francs
(b) 5, 000 dollars
(c) 12, 0000 dollars
(d) 8,000 francs
2. How old is Suzanne when she moves to Paris?
3. Why does Mrs. Bradley decline to visit her brother's new home?
(a) She thinks he is a snob.
(b) She hates France.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She has no money.
4. Who does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley lives in London?
(a) A top marriage councellor
(b) Sherlock Holmes
(c) A top diabetic specialist
(d) His father
5. What does Isabel presume Larry still is?
(a) A dreamer
(b) A virgin
(c) A child
(d) A joker
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elliott say the U.S is becoming?
2. In what month of the year do Gray and Isabel get married?
3. Why does Isabel say she does not go with Larry's plan to travel Europe?
4. What does Larry put into Gray's hand?
5. What is the first name of Gray's father?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)