|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (section iii-v).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what is Gray suffering when he goes out to dinner?
(a) A migraine
(b) A bad back
(c) A sprained ankle
(d) The flu
2. How old is Suzanne when she moves to Paris?
3. In what month of the year do Gray and Isabel get married?
4. To whho does Maugham compare Larry?
(b) Knut Hamsun
(d) Jesus Christ
5. Who does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley lives in London?
(a) His father
(b) A top marriage councellor
(c) A top diabetic specialist
(d) Sherlock Holmes
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley they should go for the rest of the season?
2. How much money did Larry give Suzanne?
3. Gray Maturin id the son of _____________.
4. Who can Isabel be introduced to in London?
5. What do the characters think has changed Larry?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)