|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (section iii-v).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character does Maugham reintroduce in this chapter?
(a) Henry Maturin
(d) Suzanne Rouzier
2. How is Isabel going to force Larry back to Chicago?
(a) Tell him she is going to kill herself
(b) Tell him people are laughing at him
(c) Tell him there is no God
(d) Tell him she is having his baby
3. By whos is Gray and Isabel's house decorated?
(a) Somerset Maugham
(b) David Maturin
(c) Gregory Brabazon
(d) Frank Sinclair
4. With whom does Suzanne move to Paris?
(a) An artist
(b) Her mother
(c) Her brother
(d) Her best friend
5. What does Isabel say she sacrificed?
(b) Her life
(c) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character identifies the narrator as Maugham?
2. Who does Isabel marry?
3. Where does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley they should go for the rest of the season?
4. What is Patty's role in the war?
5. How much money did Larry give Suzanne?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)