|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (section iii-v).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Maugham say she sacrificed Larry?
(a) Two point four children
(b) A diamond ring and a mink coat
2. What do Larry and Isabel do on Isabel's final night in Paris?
(b) Drink and dance
(c) Eat and talk
(d) Play golf
3. For whom does Isabel admit that she has strong feelings?
4. What character does Maugham reintroduce in this chapter?
(a) Henry Maturin
(c) Suzanne Rouzier
5. To whho does Maugham compare Larry?
(b) Jesus Christ
(d) Knut Hamsun
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabel presume Larry still is?
2. Who can Isabel be introduced to in London?
3. Gray is made a partner in ______________.
4. Which character develops a plan to help Isabel forget about Larry?
5. Where does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley they should go for the rest of the season?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)