|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through San Diego, Senior Year (pp. 81-83) | Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 83-88).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sophomore year Steve and Doug founded a new club named what?
(a) Cooking Club.
(b) Grace Order of Dadaists.
(c) French Club.
(d) Skate or Die II.
2. Why do the teens get their pictures taken at semi-formal dances?
(a) To prove to their parents they went.
(b) To put them in the yearbook.
(c) To send to their grandparents.
(d) To show off their dresses.
3. Due to his previous grades, Steve is chosen as a what his senior year?
(a) President of Wood Shop.
(b) Senior class president.
(c) Audio Visul aide.
(d) National Merit Finalist.
4. What is Steve's stepfather's name?
5. Where were most of Steve and the astronaut's meals consumed at home?
(a) In the pantry.
(b) At the dining room table.
(c) Over the kitchen sink.
(d) In the master bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Steve gone without getting busted at school for drugs?
2. Who was the only athlete in GOD?
3. What did the members of Skate or Die do during the homecoming parade?
4. Who is the founder of Dadaism?
5. What did the members of GOD bring with them to dismantle the homecoming float?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)