|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through San Diego, Senior Year (pp. 81-83) | Houston, Sophomore Year (pp. 83-88).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Due to his previous grades, Steve is chosen as a what his senior year?
(a) National Merit Finalist.
(b) President of Wood Shop.
(c) Senior class president.
(d) Audio Visul aide.
2. What did the members of Skate or Die do during the homecoming parade?
(a) Hold upside-down newspapers, pretendng to read.
(b) Clap loudly.
(d) Cheer on the team.
3. What is Dub's real name?
(a) Wanda Varner.
(b) Lorie Davis.
(c) Wanda Minchew.
(d) Dorothy Scott.
4. Doug Chappell worked where?
(b) Taco Bell.
(c) Clear Lake Cinema.
(d) Clear Lake Pools and Spas.
5. How d Steve and his father communicated in their house?
(a) By telephone.
(b) By intercom.
(c) Through messages on the answering machine.
(d) Through Post-It notes and paper-clipped money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Toby's nickname?
2. How much money did the GODs win for most original float in the homecoming parade?
3. Who is Dub's best friend?
4. Steve responds to Doug's letter by doing what?
5. How many pages must his paper be?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)