Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yasuckichi have to write for Lieutenant Honda?
(a) A poem.
(b) A biography.
(c) An eulogy.
(d) A report.
2. What does Hanzaburo become obsessed with hiding?
(a) His will.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His money.
(d) His legs.
3. Who does the author believe is chasing him?
4. What did Honda die from?
(a) Typhoid fever.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A war wound.
(d) A heart attack.
5. What was Akutagawa's brother-in-law wearing when he died?
(a) A rain coat.
(b) A stetson.
(c) A robe.
(d) A pair of jeans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author hear a man mention that something is?
2. What does the author apologize for at the beginning of the story?
3. What word does the author hear over the phone?
4. What is Shinsuke's primary factor in determining whether someone is his friend?
5. What does the storyteller say Hanzaburo's legs are covered with?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)