|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does Kimura say he met Xiao-er?
a) On the battle field.
b) In school.
c) In China.
d) In hospital.
2. Why do people think Yoshihide can paint the fires of hell so well?
a) He is in close contact with the devil.
b) He once saw a city fire.
c) His house burned down.
d) He almost burned to death.
3. Who is watching the scene from Paradise?
a) Lord Buddha.
b) Angel Gabriel.
c) Disciple Rasha.
d) Priest Yuha.
4. What is the young burning inside of?
a) A carriage.
b) A cell.
c) A shack.
d) A palace.
5. What is the name of O-Kimi's rival waitress?
This section contains 772 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)