|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious figure does the author thinks exists?
(a) Angel Michael.
(b) Angel Gabriel.
(c) The Devil
(d) Jesus Christ.
2. What is Yasukichi's job?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A dentist.
3. What does Yasuckichi have to write for Lieutenant Honda?
(a) An eulogy.
(b) A poem.
(c) A report.
(d) A biography.
4. What does Hanzaburo become obsessed with hiding?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His will.
(c) His money.
(d) His legs.
5. What kind of milk was Shinsuke raised on?
(a) Cow's milk.
(b) Goat's milk.
(c) Wolf's milk.
(d) Cat's milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the narrator been hired to write?
2. What can't the narrator concentrate on writing his article?
3. Why do the Chinese men panic?
4. What is the only part of the author's brother-in-law's face that stays intact?
5. What does Shinsuke blame for his lack of physical prowess?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)