|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Honda die from?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) Typhoid fever.
(d) A war wound.
2. What does Shinsuke start to take a dislike of?
(a) University students.
(c) Posher people.
(d) Prettier parts of town.
3. What serves as a symbol for Shinsuke's poverty?
(a) His pants.
(b) His desk.
(c) His house.
(d) His shoes.
4. What city was Shinsuke born in?
5. What does the author's wife say she has had a premonition about?
(a) World War.
(b) Civil War.
(c) Her own death.
(d) Akutagawa's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yasukichi translate?
2. What religious figure does the author thinks exists?
3. Who does the author believe is chasing him?
4. What is the only part of the author's brother-in-law's face that stays intact?
5. Who does the narrator say was a troublemaker?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)