|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yasukichi feel when he realizes people like his eulogy?
2. What does the author apologize for at the beginning of the story?
(a) That such an ordinary man is the protaganist.
(b) That he may may make the reader feel sick.
(c) That his memory is not the best.
(d) That he he has to tell such a tired tale.
3. What is Fujita's rank in the army?
4. Who was the next of the narrator's family to die?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His youngest brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His eldest sister.
5. What is Sasaki's rank?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who punishes Shinsuke for being smart?
2. Where does Hanzaburo wake up?
3. What did Honda die from?
4. Who does Hanzaburo kick across the street?
5. What does a traditional Buddhist funeral begin with?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)