|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author believe is chasing him?
2. What is the narrator's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A journalist.
3. What part of Tokyo was Shinsuke brought up in?
4. What does Hanzaburo tell his wife to do to stop his legs from kicking?
(a) Sit on them.
(b) Hold them.
(c) Bind them.
(d) Chop them off.
5. What city does Akutagawa head towards at the beginning of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dresses did Hatsuku wear?
2. Whose obituary is printed at the end of the story?
3. What kind of milk was the founder of Rome raised on?
4. What does the narrator's father try to bribe the narrator with?
5. Who does Yasukichi work for?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)