|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young burning inside of?
(a) A palace.
(b) A carriage.
(c) A shack.
(d) A cell.
2. What religion does Zenchi practice?
3. What does the servant think he can do to survive?
(a) Gun deal.
(d) Drug deal.
4. What is the Rashomon?
(a) A flag.
(b) A statue.
(c) A gate.
(d) A palace.
5. What kind of life does Xiao-er say he would live if he had a second chance?
(a) A life of fun.
(b) A life of virtue.
(c) A life of sin.
(d) A life of traveling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What erupts before the dragon rises from the pond?
2. What did the woodcutter discover in the bamboo grove?
3. What does Zenchi feat when his nose reddens and swells?
4. What is O-Kimi's job?
5. Who is watching the scene from Paradise?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do people react to the word about the dragon?
2. How does Tajomaru lure the couple into the bamboo grove?
3. Why does Lord Buddha say the thread broke?
4. Describe the character of Yoshihide.
5. What problems is the servant having in his life in Rashomon?
6. Why do the green onions affect O-Kimi so much?
7. What emotion does Xiao-er feel as he rides away dying?
8. What does the servant find when he gets in the tower?
9. Describe the moment the dragon rises from the pond.
10. How does Zenchi reduce the size of his nose?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)