|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are O-Kimi and Tanaka going to watch in the neighboring town?
(a) A play.
(b) A film.
(c) A fight.
(d) A circus.
2. Who do the villagers claim Shino is having an affair with?
(a) A onk.
(b) A priest.
(c) A thief.
(d) A warrior.
3. What kind of fake flower does O-Kimi have in her apartment?
(a) A daisy.
(b) A lily.
(c) A rose.
(d) A coronation.
4. What is the name of the garden Buddha is strolling through?
5. What does O-Kimi realize she has to take responsibility of?
(a) Her relationships.
(b) Her life.
(c) Her finances.
(d) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Yoshihide look and move like?
2. How is it claimed Sato was brought back to life?
3. What member of E'in visits him in this story?
4. What does Shuri order his men to do to Rin'emon?
5. What did the woodcutter discover in the bamboo grove?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the character of Naigu Zenchi.
2. What problems is the servant having in his life in Rashomon?
3. What is the diagnosis the doctor gives Shino's daughter?
4. Why does Kanazawa say he killed himself?
5. How does Yoshihide show his over-protective attitude towards his daughter in this story?
6. How did Xiao-er get his head chopped off?
7. How are Shuri, Usaemon and other members of the Itakura family punished?
8. Describe the character of Yoshihide.
9. Why do the green onions affect O-Kimi so much?
10. How does the author describe Tanaka?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)