|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zenchi use to pluck out the fat from the nose?
(a) A piece of string.
(b) Teeth picks.
(d) A monkey wrench.
2. What musician has O-Kimi confused President Woodrow Wilson for?
3. What does the old woman pluck hairs from?
(a) A bear.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A hog.
(d) A bird.
4. What is Zenchi's chief characteristic?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His feet.
(c) His hair.
(d) His nose.
5. What does Zenchi feat when his nose reddens and swells?
(a) He has caused an infection.
(b) His nose is growing back.
(c) He has angered Buddha.
(d) He has caught a disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the ghost been haunting that the Lord of Harikawa supposedly exorcised?
2. Where does the servant spend the night?
3. What religion do O-Gin's parents practise?
4. In the Hell Screen, who is the servant a narrator for?
5. What does O-Kimi realize she has to take responsibility of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lord Buddha say the thread broke?
2. Describe the character of Shuri.
3. Why does O-Gin decide to renounce her faith?
4. What emotion does Xiao-er feel as he rides away dying?
5. How does the Lord kill Yoshihide's daughter?
6. How did Xiao-er get his head chopped off?
7. How does Kandata fall back into Hell?
8. What is the diagnosis the doctor gives Shino's daughter?
9. Describe the moment the dragon rises from the pond.
10. How does the author describe Tanaka?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)