Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the painter who created the Hell Screen?
2. Who is the second testimony from?
(a) A thief.
(b) A woodcutter.
(c) A priest.
(d) A warrior.
3. What kind of books does O-Kimi enjoy?
4. What kind of animal does Yoshihide look and move like?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A dog.
(c) A gorilla.
(d) A koala.
5. What grew in the field behind the house Xiao-er was brought up in?
(d) Sesame seeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is O-Kimi's job?
2. What is the Rashomon?
3. What is the name of the man O-Kimi falls in love with?
4. In the Hell Screen, who is the servant a narrator for?
5. Who does the priest say the man looked like?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the narrator say he feels guilty?
2. Why does the storyteller think Oshino is so ordinary?
3. What does the Life of the Stupid Man say about Akutagawa's state of mind?
4. Describe the character of Yoshihide.
5. What is Shinsuke's opinion on books?
6. How does E'in try to avenge the townspeople?
7. How do people react to the word about the dragon?
8. Describe the character of Naigu Zenchi.
9. Summarize the Spinning Gears story.
10. How does Shinsuke deal with what he calls his fake parents?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)