|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books does O-Kimi enjoy?
2. What erupts before the dragon rises from the pond?
(a) An avalanche.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) The sun.
(d) A volcano.
3. What is the young burning inside of?
(a) A palace.
(b) A shack.
(c) A cell.
(d) A carriage.
4. What does the sign say will ascend from the pond?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A giant.
(c) A serpent.
(d) A whale.
5. What musician has O-Kimi confused President Woodrow Wilson for?
6. What does Zenchi feat when his nose reddens and swells?
(a) He has angered Buddha.
(b) His nose is growing back.
(c) He has caught a disease.
(d) He has caused an infection.
7. What kind of vegetables does O-Kimi see for sale?
(a) Green onions.
8. What is the doctor says he he will give Shino's daughter a diagnosis?
(a) If she gives him her daughter.
(b) If she leaves the village.
(c) If she renounces her religion.
(d) If she marries him.
9. What religion does Shino convert to?
10. What is Yoshihide caught stealing from the Lord?
(a) A tangerine.
(b) A sheep.
(c) An apple.
(d) A deer.
11. What does Shino have to break to renounce her religion?
(a) Lady Madonna.
(b) A jesus figure.
(c) A candle.
(d) A cross.
12. What religion do O-Gin's parents practise?
13. Who does the priest say the man looked like?
(a) A warrior.
(b) A butcher.
(c) An actor.
(d) A monk.
14. What religion does Zenchi practice?
15. What is the first thing the treatment says once must do to the nose?
(a) Pluck out its fat.
(b) Boil it.
(c) Throw it against a wall.
(d) Stamp on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator say Yoshihide is probably joining his daughter?
2. What is wrong with Shuri?
3. What does Yoshihide do after he completes his painting?
4. What does the servant think he can do to survive?
5. What does the author say is the most frightening tale about the Lord of Harikawa?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)