|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the priest say the man looked like?
(a) A monk.
(b) An actor.
(c) A warrior.
(d) A butcher.
2. What does O-Kimi realize she has to take responsibility of?
(a) Her finances.
(b) Her relationships.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her life.
3. What does the sign say will ascend from the pond?
(a) A serpent.
(b) A whale.
(c) A giant.
(d) A dragon.
4. Where does the servant spend the night?
(a) The temple.
(b) The Rashomon.
(c) The Ran.
(d) The palace.
5. What religion do O-Gin's parents practise?
6. What does Shuri order his men to do to Rin'emon?
(a) Strangle him.
(b) Hang him.
(c) Knight him.
(d) Banish him.
7. What is the name of the main character in Horse Legs?
8. What does Zenchi use to pluck out the fat from the nose?
(a) A monkey wrench.
(c) Teeth picks.
(d) A piece of string.
9. What was Tajomaru caught with?
(a) A stolen robe and cart.
(b) A stolen bible and hat.
(c) A stolen pig and sword.
(d) A stolen horse and bow.
10. What is Yoshihide caught stealing from the Lord?
(a) An apple.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A deer.
(d) A tangerine.
11. What does the old woman say the dead woman try to sell snake meat as?
12. Who do the villagers claim Shino is having an affair with?
(a) A warrior.
(b) A thief.
(c) A onk.
(d) A priest.
13. Why do people think Yoshihide can paint the fires of hell so well?
(a) He is in close contact with the devil.
(b) He once saw a city fire.
(c) His house burned down.
(d) He almost burned to death.
14. What does Zenchi feat when his nose reddens and swells?
(a) His nose is growing back.
(b) He has caused an infection.
(c) He has angered Buddha.
(d) He has caught a disease.
15. What position does the Lord promote Yoshihide's daughter to?
(a) Junior lady-in-waiting.
(b) Lead Geisha.
(c) Junior massager.
(d) Chief secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is it claimed Sato was brought back to life?
2. What kind of animal does Yoshihide look and move like?
3. Who raids the farmer's house?
4. For what reason does Shuri relinquish his title as Head of House?
5. What is the name of the garden Buddha is strolling through?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)