Mid-Book Test (up to The Story of a Head That Fell Off, and Green Onions)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does O-Kimi realize she has to take responsibility of?
a) Her relationships.
b) Her family.
c) Her life.
d) Her finances.
2. What does the old woman say the dead woman try to sell snake meat as?
3. What is the name of O-Kimi's rival waitress?
4. What does Shuri do to himself to atone for the murder he commits?
a) Blinds himself.
b) Rips of his finger nails.
c) Cuts off his thumbs.
d) Pulls out his hair.
5. Who is watching the scene from Paradise?
This section contains 434 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)