|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nara post his sign?
(a) Outside the school gates.
(b) Outside theh temple.
(c) Near Sarusawa Pond.
(d) Near the police station.
2. What does the Lord ask Yoshihide to paint?
(b) The palace.
(d) The monkey.
3. Who is watching the scene from Paradise?
(a) Priest Yuha.
(b) Angel Gabriel.
(c) Disciple Rasha.
(d) Lord Buddha.
4. What does the old woman pluck hairs from?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A bird.
(c) A hog.
(d) A bear.
5. Who makes the first testimony in the Bamboo Grove?
(a) The woodcutter.
(b) The businessman.
(c) The priest.
(d) The hawk trainer.
6. What was Kandata's one act of goodness?
(a) He refrained from stamping on a spider.
(b) He took in an orphan child.
(c) He saved a drowning dog.
(d) He resuscitated an old man.
7. What is the young burning inside of?
(a) A palace.
(b) A shack.
(c) A cell.
(d) A carriage.
8. What does Shuri use to murder Munernori?
(a) A long sword.
(b) An ax.
(c) A short sword.
(d) A dagger.
9. What kind of life does Xiao-er say he would live if he had a second chance?
(a) A life of sin.
(b) A life of fun.
(c) A life of virtue.
(d) A life of traveling.
10. What does Xiao drop when something slams into his neck?
(a) His shield.
(b) His dagger.
(c) His helmet.
(d) His sword.
11. What does the old woman say the dead woman try to sell snake meat as?
12. What is Kandata in hell for?
(a) Bigamy and blackmail.
(b) Killing and robbing.
(c) Fraud and rape.
(d) GBH and ABH.
13. What does Shuri do to himself to atone for the murder he commits?
(a) Pulls out his hair.
(b) Rips of his finger nails.
(c) Cuts off his thumbs.
(d) Blinds himself.
14. What is the name of O-Kimi's rival waitress?
15. What famous knight does O-Kimi compare Tanaka to?
(a) Sir Reginald.
(b) Sir Lancelot.
(c) King Arthur.
(d) The Red Barron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Xiao-er say he wants at his side as he dies?
2. How does the narrator say Yoshihide watches his daughter burn?
3. What is the name of the man Shino marries?
4. Who do the villagers claim Shino is having an affair with?
5. What is the doctor says he he will give Shino's daughter a diagnosis?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)