|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does the Lord promote Yoshihide's daughter to?
(a) Chief secretary.
(b) Lead Geisha.
(c) Junior lady-in-waiting.
(d) Junior massager.
2. What does the Lord ask Yoshihide to paint?
(a) The monkey.
(c) The palace.
3. What is the doctor says he he will give Shino's daughter a diagnosis?
(a) If she marries him.
(b) If she leaves the village.
(c) If she renounces her religion.
(d) If she gives him her daughter.
4. Where does Kimura say he met Xiao-er?
(a) In hospital.
(b) On the battle field.
(c) In China.
(d) In school.
5. Who gives Zenchi the nose-shortening treatment?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A warrior.
(c) A disciple.
(d) A priest.
6. What does Shino have to break to renounce her religion?
(a) A cross.
(b) A candle.
(c) Lady Madonna.
(d) A jesus figure.
7. How is it claimed Sato was brought back to life?
(a) She fought off the devil.
(b) She was prayed back to life.
(c) She was sent back from heaven.
(d) Jesus breathed her back to life.
8. What do people call Yoshihide behind his back?
9. Who does the priest say the man looked like?
(a) A warrior.
(b) An actor.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A monk.
10. What is Kanadata drowning in in hell?
(a) The Sea of Flames.
(b) The Pond of Blood.
(c) The Lake of Fire.
(d) The puddle of ice.
11. What does Zenchi use to pluck out the fat from the nose?
(a) Teeth picks.
(b) A piece of string.
(c) A monkey wrench.
12. What happens when Kandata yells at the other climbers?
(a) His hands begin to burn.
(b) His tongue falls out.
(c) He falls back down to hell.
(d) They throw stones at him.
13. What is the name of the man Shino marries?
14. What had the ghost been haunting that the Lord of Harikawa supposedly exorcised?
(a) A mountain cave.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A temple.
(d) A library.
15. What does Zenchi feat when his nose reddens and swells?
(a) He has caught a disease.
(b) His nose is growing back.
(c) He has caused an infection.
(d) He has angered Buddha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the servant spend the night?
2. What does the servant think he can do to survive?
3. What is Yoshihide caught stealing from the Lord?
4. Where does the narrator say Yoshihide is probably joining his daughter?
5. What does the old woman say the dead woman try to sell snake meat as?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)