Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Rashomon, In a Bamboo Grove, and The Nose
1. What is the Rashomon?
2. What does the servant think he can do to survive?
3. Where does the servant spend the night?
4. What does the old woman pluck hairs from?
5. What does the old woman say she is gathering hair to make?
6. What does the old woman say the dead woman try to sell snake meat as?
7. Who makes the first testimony in the Bamboo Grove?
8. What did the woodcutter discover in the bamboo grove?
9. Who is the second testimony from?
10. Who does the priest say the man looked like?
11. What was Tajomaru caught with?
This section contains 1,685 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)