|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Story of a Head That Fell Off, and Green Onions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of test does Buddha say Kandata failed?
(a) A test of strength.
(b) A test of faith.
(c) A test of compassion.
(d) A test of love.
2. Who makes the first testimony in the Bamboo Grove?
(a) The hawk trainer.
(b) The priest.
(c) The businessman.
(d) The woodcutter.
3. What does Zenchi feat when his nose reddens and swells?
(a) He has caught a disease.
(b) He has angered Buddha.
(c) His nose is growing back.
(d) He has caused an infection.
4. What did the woodcutter discover in the bamboo grove?
(a) A stolen pig.
(b) A dead chicken.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A stolen horse.
5. What does O-Kimi realize she has to take responsibility of?
(a) Her finances.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her life.
(d) Her relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of E'in visits him in this story?
2. What does Yoshihide have have to paint on?
3. What kind of animal does Yoshihide look and move like?
4. What does Buddha hang down into hell?
5. What does Shuri do to himself to atone for the murder he commits?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)