|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hell Screen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Yoshihide's painting fill one with?
2. How does the narrator say Yoshihide watches his daughter burn?
(a) With tears in his eyes.
(b) With a swell of laughter.
(c) With religious reverance.
(d) With hellish torture.
3. Where does the servant spend the night?
(a) The temple.
(b) The Rashomon.
(c) The palace.
(d) The Ran.
4. What does the Lord ask Yoshihide to paint?
(b) The monkey.
(d) The palace.
5. Who does the Lord decide to burn inside the carriage?
(a) Yoshihide's daughter.
(b) His monkey.
(c) His chief lady-in-waiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buddha hang down into hell?
2. What does the servant think he can do to survive?
3. What does the old woman pluck hairs from?
4. What did the woodcutter discover in the bamboo grove?
5. Who is the Lord of Harikawa known to survived a battle with?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)