Quiz: Rashomon, In a Bamboo Grove, and The Nose to Hell Screen
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Yoshihide do after he completes his painting?
a) He moves to China.
b) He hangs himself.
c) He destroys the painting.
d) He marries.
2. Who gives Zenchi the nose-shortening treatment?
a) A warrior.
b) A doctor.
c) A disciple.
d) A priest.
3. What does the author say is the most frightening tale about the Lord of Harikawa?
a) The Hell Screen.
b) Devil Bats.
c) The Wrong Ones.
d) The Ring of Fire.
4. Who is the second testimony from?
a) A woodcutter.
b) A warrior.
c) A priest.
d) A thief.
5. What is Zenchi's chief characteristic?
a) His nose.
b) His feet.
This section contains 262 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)