|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Writer's Craft, and The Baby's Sickness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musician has O-Kimi confused President Woodrow Wilson for?
2. What famous knight does O-Kimi compare Tanaka to?
(a) Sir Lancelot.
(b) The Red Barron.
(c) Sir Reginald.
(d) King Arthur.
3. What is the name of the painter who created the Hell Screen?
4. What does Yasukichi enjoy writing?
(d) Short stories.
5. What has the narrator been hired to write?
(a) A novel.
(b) A haiku.
(c) A short story.
(d) An article.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say Yoshihide watches his daughter burn?
2. What does a traditional Buddhist funeral begin with?
3. What are O-Kimi and Tanaka going to watch in the neighboring town?
4. What is the young burning inside of?
5. What does Yasukichi fill the eulogy with?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)