Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of creature does Giovanni kill in this section?
2. What does the author say Giovanni's rage breaks forth like?
3. Why does Giovanni say he wants to pick a flower from the purple plant?
4. Fill in the missing word "Basking in the .......... sunshine of her beauty."
5. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
Essay Topic 1
How do Rappaccini and Baglioni use Beatrice and Giovanni for their own needs? What comment does their abuse of the two youngsters make on the nature of science, academia and the intellect?
Essay Topic 2
What will happen to Giovanni now the garden has contaminated him? How will he cope?
Essay Topic 3
How does falling in love cause problems for Giovanni? How could he have the troubles that eventually occur at the end of the story?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)