Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of creature does Giovanni kill in this section?
2. What does the author say Giovanni's rage breaks forth like?
3. Why does Giovanni say he wants to pick a flower from the purple plant?
4. Fill in the missing word "Basking in the .......... sunshine of her beauty."
5. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
Essay Topic 1
What do you think Bagilioni's relationship with Rappacchini was like before they became enemies? What suggestions are there in the story that their relationship may have been like this?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the book's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 3
How does being in love affect Giovanni? Why does it affect so strongly?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)