|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni think his eyes possess?
2. What does Giovanni do when he sees neither Beatrice or her father are present in the garden?
3. What does Giovanni feel know more when he gazes into Beatrice's eyes?
4. What passes over Giovanni like a shadow?
5. What does Giovanni suggest that Beatrice and himself go to church to do?
Essay Topic 1
In what way is innocence in a important element of the story? What does the author express about innocence and people regard it within society?
Essay Topic 2
Away from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 3
How has being poisoned affected Beatrice's life? How do you think she would have coped in society if the antidote worked?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)