Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of creature does Giovanni kill in this section?
2. What does the author say Giovanni's rage breaks forth like?
3. Why does Giovanni say he wants to pick a flower from the purple plant?
4. Fill in the missing word "Basking in the .......... sunshine of her beauty."
5. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
Essay Topic 1
What problems does the story suggest Rappaccini had in the past to become the man he did? How does he project his problems onto his daughter Beatrice?
Essay Topic 2
In what way is Baglioni the evil character in the story? How do his actions affect the other characters?
Essay Topic 3
How is the garden an important element in the story's theme of innocence? What aspects of the garden represent innocence?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)