Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of creature does Giovanni kill in this section?
2. What does the author say Giovanni's rage breaks forth like?
3. Why does Giovanni say he wants to pick a flower from the purple plant?
4. Fill in the missing word "Basking in the .......... sunshine of her beauty."
5. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
In what way is innocence in a important element of the story? What does the author express about innocence and people regard it within society?
How does falling in love cause problems for Giovanni? How could he have the troubles that eventually occur at the end of the story?
How has being poisoned affected Beatrice's life? How do you think she would have coped in society if the antidote worked?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)