Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of creature does Giovanni kill in this section?
2. What does the author say Giovanni's rage breaks forth like?
3. Why does Giovanni say he wants to pick a flower from the purple plant?
4. Fill in the missing word "Basking in the .......... sunshine of her beauty."
5. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
Essay Topic 1
In what way is innocence in a important element of the story? What does the author express about innocence and people regard it within society?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 3
What does the beginning of the story suggest it the difference between the north of Italy and the south? How has the south of Italy shaped Giovanni's characters? How do you think the ways of the north will change Giovanni?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)