Mid-Book Test (up to Pages 6-10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Rappaccini's first name?
2. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
3. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
4. How does Giovanni try to get rid of his fever?
5. What is Baglioni's first name?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does the author describe Rappaccini's garden?
2. What signs are there that Rappaccini is afraid to touch the plants?
This section contains 856 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)