Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creature does Giovanni kill in this section?
(a) A lizard.
(b) A bird.
(c) A spider.
(d) A monkey.
2. What does the author say Giovanni's rage breaks forth like?
(a) A camera flash out of a dark cloud.
(b) A sword from a knight's side.
(c) An angry bull let out of its pen.
(d) A lightning flash out of a dark cloud.
3. Why does Giovanni say he wants to pick a flower from the purple plant?
(a) To contaminate himself with the poison.
(b) As a memorial to their meeting.
(c) To give to Beatrice.
(d) To press to his breast.
4. Fill in the missing word "Basking in the .......... sunshine of her beauty."
5. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
(b) Go red.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rappaccini say weak women are exposed to?
2. What does Giovanni realize is the fragrance Baglioni smelled?
3. What does Beatrice say is her father's world?
4. What does Beatrice say the purple plant nourished her with?
5. What does Giovanni exclaim after his breath kills the creature?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)