|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Beatrice's haughtiness?
2. What does Beatrice say is the offspring of her father's science?
(a) HIs memoirs.
(b) The fountain.
(c) The purple shrub.
3. Who does Giovanni say is the only one who is breath may not slay?
4. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's bedroom?
(d) Pig sty.
5. What does the author say Beatrice grief was beyond?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni see Beatrice do when she sees the purple plant?
2. What part of Giovanni's body burns when he wakes up?
3. What does Beatrice's spirit gush out of her like?
4. What does Giovanni say Beatrice's prayers taint the atmosphere with?
5. What passes over Giovanni like a shadow?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Beatrice react to Giovanni's accusations?
2. What do Beatrice and Giovanni talk about together?
3. How does Beatrice stop Giovanni from touching her?
4. How does Baglioni help Giovanni in this section?
5. Describe the relationship that develops between Beatrice and Giovanni?
6. Why doesn't Giovanni want to see Baglioni in this section?
7. What affect do Baglioni's words have on Giovanni?
8. In what way is it too late when GIovanni finally questions himself and his situation?
9. What does Giovanni tell Beatrice about the potion?
10. How does Baglioni think the story relates to Giovanni?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)