|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni call the story Baglioni tells him about Alexander the Great?
(a) A terrible tale.
(b) A blatant lie.
(c) A kid's spook story.
(d) A childish fable.
2. What was the Indian woman's breath richer than?
(a) A diamond mine.
(b) Persian roses.
(c) A gold mine.
(d) English roses.
3. What does Baglioni give Giovanni to help cure Beatrice?
(a) A tablet.
(c) A silver phial.
(d) A homemade medicine mixture.
4. How does Giovanni ask Beatrice to help him?
(a) By giving him her hand.
(b) By showing him the way out of the garden.
(c) By showing him her father's files.
(d) By instructing him on the plants.
5. What does Beatrice's spirit gush out of her like?
(a) A fresh salmon.
(b) God's words.
(d) A fresh rill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice say is the offspring of her father's science?
2. Where does Giovanni say is the only place there is a fragrance?
3. Why does Beatrice say Rappaccini cannot touch the plant?
4. Which of the following ugly things about Beatrice does Giovanni find difficult to forget?
5. What kind of creature does Giovanni kill in this section?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)