|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni say he is conversing with Beatrice like?
(a) A friend.
(b) A brother.
(c) A lover.
(d) A father.
2. Complete the following sentence "If fame says..."
3. Who does Giovanni say has pale intelligence in this section?
4. What does Giovanni say Beatrice's prayers taint the atmosphere with?
5. What does Giovanni cry at Beatrice with venom?
(a) Evil one.
(b) Devil child.
(d) Accursed one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni think his eyes possess?
2. What does Beatrice say is the only thing true about her?
3. Where does Beatice meet Giovanni?
4. What does Beatrice's shriek go through Giovanni's heart like?
5. What does Beatrice call the rumors circling about her abilities as a gardener?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Giovanni prove to Beatrice that she has infected him?
2. How does the one time Beatrice touches Giovanni affect?
3. What is the story that Baglioni tells Giovanni in this section?
4. How does Beatrice react when Giovanni approaches the purple plant?
5. How does Giovanni express his anger his anger to Beatrice?
6. How does Baglioni think the story relates to Giovanni?
7. Why does Beatrice say she can't show Giovanni around the garden?
8. How does Giovanni react to Baglioni's claims that Beatrice is manipulating him?
9. How does Baglioni react to Beatrice's death?
10. What does Giovanni notice when he turns around from the purple plant?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)