|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Baglioni think is an awful man?
(d) Giovanni's father.
2. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
(a) To see the moon.
(b) To feel the breeze.
(c) To feel the sun.
(d) To see the view.
3. Which of the following sentences does the man exclaim to Giovanni when he stops him?
(a) Please Giovanni we need to talk.
(b) Have you forgotten me.
(c) Are you insane.
(d) How rude can you get.
4. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
(a) Tuscan wine.
(b) Naples wine.
(c) French wine.
(d) Hungarian wine.
5. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni give Lisabetta in this section?
2. What color is the lizard?
3. What plant does Rappaccini put in Beatrice's charge?
4. What is the name of Rappaccini's daughter?
5. What does the author say the wine has caused Giovanni's brain to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Baglioni react to Giovanni's rudeness?
2. How does Beatrice treat the plants differently to her father?
3. What is Baglioni's opinion of Rappaccini?
4. What does Rappaccini think about his daughter's to be part of society?
5. How does Giovanni express his anger his anger to Beatrice?
6. How does Baglioni think the story relates to Giovanni?
7. How does Beatrice stop Giovanni from touching her?
8. What is Giovanni's impression os Beatrice during their first meeting?
9. How does Baglioni greet Giovanni?
10. How does Giovanni describe in Lisabetta in this section?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)