|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rappaccini's first name?
2. As far as which city does Lisabetta say Rappaccini is known?
3. What does Giovanni throw down at Beatrice?
(b) The bouquet of flowers.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His favorite book of poems.
4. Who does Baglioni think Rappaccini is making a study of?
5. What is Baglioni's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the fountain?
2. What does the author say is a madness to Giovanni?
3. Who does Giovanni say Beatrice should wear the flowers for the sake of?
4. What does Baglioni think Rappaccini should be held strictly accountable for?
5. Who stops Giovanni in the streets?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the journey from Giovanni's house to Rappiccini's garden?
2. What is the atmosphere between Beatrice and Giovanni when they first meet in this section?
3. Why does Giovanni go with Lisabetta if he is so suspicious of her?
4. How does Lisabetta act when Giovanni arrives home?
5. How does the author describe the purple flower?
6. What is Baglioni's opinion on Beatrice?
7. In what way are Beatrice and GIovanni pawns in a game between the two scientists?
8. What does Rappaccini think about his daughter's to be part of society?
9. What affect do Baglioni's words have on Giovanni?
10. How does Beatrice react to Giovanni's accusations?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)