1. Which Italian poet does the author reference in the opening of the story?
2. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
3. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
4. What does Giovanni's landlady exclaim when she sees Giovanni?
5. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
6. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
7. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
8. What is wrong with the fountain?
This section contains 3,785 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)