|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he is working among when he walks among his plants and flowers?
(a) Sleeping babies.
(b) Beautiful women.
(c) Heavenly angels.
(d) Evil spirits.
2. What had the Indian woman been nourished with since her birth?
3. What does Giovanni have to force himself through to get into the garden?
(a) The narrow door opening
(b) A patch of nettles.
(c) The entanglement of a shrub.
(d) A narrow gap in a fence.
4. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
5. Where does Giovanni say is the only place there is a fragrance?
(a) On Lisabetta's clothes.
(b) In Rappaccini's garden.
(c) On the professor's clothes.
(d) In the professor's imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
2. Fill in the missing word "Basking in the .......... sunshine of her beauty."
3. What does Giovanni see Beatrice do when she sees the purple plant?
4. Who did the Indian Price send a beautiful Indian girl to?
5. What color does Rappaccini dress in?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)