|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell the plant she is faint with?
(a) Lack of life.
(b) Common air.
(c) Common conversation.
(d) Lack of love.
2. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
(a) To feel the sun.
(b) To see the view.
(c) To feel the breeze.
(d) To see the moon.
3. What does Beatrice's shriek go through Giovanni's heart like?
(a) A spear.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A sword.
(d) A bread knife.
4. What does the author say Lisabetta's smile looks like?
(a) A carving in wood.
(b) A crack in a stone.
(c) A bullet wound.
(d) A paper cut.
5. What does Giovanni's landlady exclaim when she sees Giovanni?
(a) Holy Virgin.
(b) High heaven.
(c) Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
(d) Is it my birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni realize is the fragrance Baglioni smelled?
2. What stones does it feel like are sparkling among the bubbles of the fountain?
3. What is the name of Rappaccini's daughter?
4. What is Baglioni's first name?
5. What does the author say Giovanni's pulses had throbbed with?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)