|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni realize is the fragrance Baglioni smelled?
(a) The petals stuck to the bottom of his shoe.
(b) The poison on his breath.
(c) Beatrice's perfume.
(d) Lisabetta's perfume.
2. What does the author compare Beatrice's voice to when she accepts the bouquet?
(a) A chorus of frogs.
(b) A gush of music.
(c) A chorus of violins.
(d) A gush of pure water.
3. What does Beatrice say the plant will reward her with?
(a) Its radiance.
(b) Its tasty sap.
(c) Its perfumed breath.
(d) Its soft touch.
4. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
5. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
(a) He used to be his school master.
(b) He is his best friend.
(c) He is engaged to his sister.
(d) He is a friend of the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of creature does Giovanni kill in this section?
2. Why does Rappaccini call for his daughter?
3. Who passes Baglioni and Giovanni as they talk?
4. Who does Giovanni say Beatrice should wear the flowers for the sake of?
5. Who appears at Giovanni's window as Beatrice dies?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)