|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What passes over Giovanni like a shadow?
2. Who does Baglioni think is an awful man?
(c) Giovanni's father.
3. What does Baglioni chuckle to himself on the staircase?
(a) I love people too much.
(b) We will cure her of her ills.
(c) I will win the war and the battle.
(d) We will thwart Rappaccini yet.
4. Why has Giovanni avoided Baglioni since their first meeting?
(a) He thought the professor would contact his father.
(b) He thought the professor would see his secrets.
(c) He thought the professor would have moved from the house.
(d) He though the professor was in love with Beatrice.
5. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baglioni give Giovanni to help cure Beatrice?
2. What does Beatrice say that should be the only thing Giovanni should believe about her?
3. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
4. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
5. What does Baglioni say the perfume he can smell in Giovanni's apartment is like?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)