|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice's spirit gush out of her like?
(b) A fresh salmon.
(c) A fresh rill.
(d) God's words.
2. What does Giovanni cry at Beatrice with venom?
(b) Evil one.
(c) Devil child.
(d) Accursed one.
3. What had the Indian woman been nourished with since her birth?
4. What passes over Giovanni like a shadow?
5. How does Giovanni address Beatrice when he first speaks to her?
(b) Beat box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beatrice say Rappaccini cannot touch the plant?
2. What does Giovanni say is more dear to Rappaccini than his garden?
3. Why is Giovanni suspicious of Lisabetta?
4. What does Giovanni kill to prove to Beatrice he has been infected by the poisons?
5. Who passes Baglioni and Giovanni as they talk?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)