|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini has an insane zeal for?
(a) HIs garden.
(d) His daughter.
2. How does the author refer to Rappaccini's garden in this section?
(a) The Eden of Hell.
(b) The Eden of poisonous flowers.
(c) The garden of the unknown.
(d) The garden of hanging snakes.
3. What part of Giovanni's body burns when he wakes up?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His hand.
(c) His back.
(d) His legs.
4. What is Beatrice's face brightened by?
5. What does the author say had colored Beatrice's manner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Giovanni's rage breaks forth like?
2. What is Giovanni's surname?
3. Who passes Baglioni and Giovanni as they talk?
4. What does Giovanni say is more dear to Rappaccini than his garden?
5. What is the only thing that Baglioni says he knows about Beatrice?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)