|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Giovanni's rage breaks forth like?
(a) A camera flash out of a dark cloud.
(b) A sword from a knight's side.
(c) A lightning flash out of a dark cloud.
(d) An angry bull let out of its pen.
2. What does Beatrice tell the plant she is faint with?
(a) Common air.
(b) Lack of love.
(c) Lack of life.
(d) Common conversation.
3. What makes Beatrice pause and tremble in this section?
(a) Giovanni frowning darkly upon her.
(b) The plant drooping towards the ground.
(c) Giovanni approaching the plant.
(d) Her father calling her name.
4. What is Beatrice's face brightened by?
5. What does Giovanni call the story Baglioni tells him about Alexander the Great?
(a) A kid's spook story.
(b) A blatant lie.
(c) A childish fable.
(d) A terrible tale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's bedroom?
2. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's impatience when he talks to the professor?
3. Fill in the missing word "Basking in the .......... sunshine of her beauty."
4. Who does Baglioni think Rappaccini is making a study of?
5. What does Baglioni chuckle to himself on the staircase?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)