|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Beatrice grief was beyond?
2. Which of the following sentences does the man exclaim to Giovanni when he stops him?
(a) Please Giovanni we need to talk.
(b) How rude can you get.
(c) Have you forgotten me.
(d) Are you insane.
3. Why has Giovanni avoided Baglioni since their first meeting?
(a) He thought the professor would have moved from the house.
(b) He though the professor was in love with Beatrice.
(c) He thought the professor would contact his father.
(d) He thought the professor would see his secrets.
4. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
(a) Fruit poisons.
(b) Pollen poisons.
(c) Vegetable poisons.
(d) Botanic poisons.
5. What does Baglioni give Giovanni to help cure Beatrice?
(a) A tablet.
(c) A silver phial.
(d) A homemade medicine mixture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice want to give Giovanni in exchange for his gift?
2. What does Lisabetta tell Giovanni she has found?
3. What does Rappaccini say weak women are exposed to?
4. What does Liabetta say a young man in Padua would give to be among Rappaccini's flowers?
5. What does Giovanni see Beatrice do when she sees the purple plant?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)