|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baglioni say the perfume he can smell in Giovanni's apartment is like?
(a) The breath of a lady.
(b) The spray of deodrant.
(c) The breath of a flower.
(d) The squirt of lemon juice.
2. What is Baglioni a professor of?
3. What is the only thing that Baglioni says he knows about Beatrice?
(a) She speaks five languages.
(b) She has deep knowledge of science.
(c) She has giving birth to two children.
(d) She is a good gardener.
4. What stones does it feel like are sparkling among the bubbles of the fountain?
(a) Gems and marbles.
(b) Crystals and gems.
(c) Diamonds and rubies.
(d) Rubies and marbles.
5. What word does the author use to describe Lisabetta's face?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni buy on the way home?
2. What is wrong with the fountain?
3. How does Rappaccini greet Baglioni?
4. What does Baglioni say that Rappaccini doesn't respect?
5. How does Beatrice react when she sees the dead lizard?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)