|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell the plant she is faint with?
(a) Lack of love.
(b) Lack of life.
(c) Common air.
(d) Common conversation.
2. What kind of creature does Giovanni kill in this section?
(a) A spider.
(b) A bird.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A monkey.
3. What does Giovanni say Beatrice has filled with poison?
(a) His brain.
(b) His arteries.
(c) His veins.
(d) His heart.
4. What does the author say Giovanni's rage breaks forth like?
(a) A camera flash out of a dark cloud.
(b) A lightning flash out of a dark cloud.
(c) An angry bull let out of its pen.
(d) A sword from a knight's side.
5. How does Giovanni speak when he first gets out of his inner world into his outer world?
(a) Like a punch drunk boxer.
(b) In a nightmare.
(c) With anger.
(d) In a dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni liken the purple flowers petals to?
2. What part of Giovanni's body burns when he wakes up?
3. What does the author say Rappaccini defends his hands with?
4. What does the author compare Beatrice's voice to when she accepts the bouquet?
5. What does Giovanni cry at Beatrice with venom?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)