|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell the plant she is faint with?
(a) Common air.
(b) Lack of life.
(c) Lack of love.
(d) Common conversation.
2. What does Beatrice do when she first approaches the purple shrub in this section?
(a) Throws open her arms.
(b) Screams into its pollen.
(c) Drops to her knees.
(d) Pets its stem.
3. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
(a) A bird.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A shooting star.
(d) A garden.
4. What is the one subject Giovanni says Baglioni is barred from speaking to him about?
(a) His father.
(b) The garden.
(d) His studies.
5. What are the strange plants doing to each other as they bask in the sun?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Giovanni say is the only one who is breath may not slay?
2. Who passes Baglioni and Giovanni as they talk?
3. What does Baglioni give Giovanni to help cure Beatrice?
4. What does Beatrice say her father is fiercely acquainted with?
5. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini look lacked?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)