|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's bedroom?
(b) Pig sty.
2. What does Beatrice's spirit gush out of her like?
(a) God's words.
(c) A fresh salmon.
(d) A fresh rill.
3. Which of the following words does Giovanni use to describe the plants gorgeousness?
4. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is doing violence towards?
(a) His perfect skin.
(b) His passion.
(c) His intellect.
(d) His gray hairs.
5. Who appears at Giovanni's window as Beatrice dies?
(b) Giovanni's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice say her father is fiercely acquainted with?
2. What does Beatrice say she has done for the first time in her life?
3. What does Giovanni kill to prove to Beatrice he has been infected by the poisons?
4. Why does Rappaccini call for his daughter?
5. What does Giovanni think has an immortal spirit?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)