|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rappaccini call for his daughter?
(a) He needs her help.
(b) He wants to look at her.
(c) He wants her to make a cup of coffee.
(d) He wants to show her something.
2. What are the strange plants doing to each other as they bask in the sun?
3. What is Baglioni's first name?
4. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini look lacked?
5. Who does Baglioni think Rappaccini is making a study of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Giovanni has instead of a deep heart?
2. What person does Giovanni least expect sympathy from?
3. What makes Beatrice pause and tremble in this section?
4. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
5. What does Baglioni say the perfume he can smell in Giovanni's apartment is like?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)