|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Giovanni expect the professor to respond to Rappaccini's name?
2. What is Beatrice's face brightened by?
3. What passes over Giovanni like a shadow?
4. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
(a) A difficult life.
(b) Approaching death.
(c) Inward disease.
(d) Love sickness.
5. What does the author compare Beatrice's voice to when she accepts the bouquet?
(a) A chorus of frogs.
(b) A gush of music.
(c) A gush of pure water.
(d) A chorus of violins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Giovanni say he wants to pick a flower from the purple plant?
2. What does the author says proceeds from the plants as night closes in?
3. What does Giovanni hope to snatch from Beatrice's full gaze?
4. Who did the Indian Price send a beautiful Indian girl to?
5. Who appears at Giovanni's window as Beatrice dies?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)