|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vanity does the author say is expected in a young man?
(a) To look in the mirror.
(b) To pluck his nostril hairs.
(c) To put on perfume.
(d) To comb his hair.
2. What word does the author use to describe Lisabetta's face?
3. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
(a) French wine.
(b) Hungarian wine.
(c) Tuscan wine.
(d) Naples wine.
4. What does Giovanni feel know more when he gazes into Beatrice's eyes?
(a) Love or kindness.
(b) Doubt or fear.
(c) Unloved and needy.
(d) Anger or hate.
5. Where does Rappaccini watch Beatrice and Giovanni from?
(a) Giovanni's bedroom.
(b) His garden shed.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The garden entrance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rappaccini place around his mouth while he is in the garden?
2. What does Beatrice say her father is fiercely acquainted with?
3. What does Giovanni cry at Beatrice with venom?
4. What does the author say Beatrice grief was beyond?
5. What does Baglioni say was the element of the Indian woman's life?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)