|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni do when he sees neither Beatrice or her father are present in the garden?
(a) He begins to take cuttings of the plants.
(b) He begins a critical observation of the plants.
(c) He begins to dance naked.
(d) He begins to sunbathe.
2. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini look lacked?
3. Which of the following ugly things about Beatrice does Giovanni find difficult to forget?
(a) Her language when he tired to touch the purple flower.
(b) The bouquet withered in her grasp.
(c) Her scowl when he insulted her father.
(d) Her fingerprints left on his hand and wrist.
4. Which of the following sentences does Giovanni rudely state to Baglioni?
(a) Now let me pass.
(b) You smell.
(c) Go away.
(d) You wouldn't understand me.
5. Who does Giovanni say Beatrice should wear the flowers for the sake of?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Giovanni's rage breaks forth like?
2. What does Rappaccini place around his mouth while he is in the garden?
3. How does Giovanni think the insect dies?
4. What does Giovanni say he is conversing with Beatrice like?
5. What does Beatrice say when Giovanni offers her the antidote?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)