|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Giovanni's body burns when he wakes up?
(a) His hand.
(b) His back.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His legs.
2. What does the author say had colored Beatrice's manner?
3. How does Giovanni think the insect dies?
(a) From Beatrice's perfume.
(b) From Beatrice's breath.
(c) From landing on Beatrice's hair.
(d) From landing on the plant.
4. What does Beatrice say the purple plant nourished her with?
(a) Its breath.
(b) Its scent.
(c) Its sap.
(d) Its milk.
5. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
(a) Vegetable poisons.
(b) Pollen poisons.
(c) Fruit poisons.
(d) Botanic poisons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni have to force himself through to get into the garden?
2. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
3. What stones does it feel like are sparkling among the bubbles of the fountain?
4. What does Giovanni say Beatrice has filled with poison?
5. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini look lacked?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)