|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
(a) French wine.
(b) Tuscan wine.
(c) Hungarian wine.
(d) Naples wine.
2. What does Giovanni call the story Baglioni tells him about Alexander the Great?
(a) A kid's spook story.
(b) A blatant lie.
(c) A childish fable.
(d) A terrible tale.
3. Why has Giovanni avoided Baglioni since their first meeting?
(a) He thought the professor would have moved from the house.
(b) He thought the professor would contact his father.
(c) He thought the professor would see his secrets.
(d) He though the professor was in love with Beatrice.
4. Who appears at Giovanni's window as Beatrice dies?
(b) Giovanni's father.
5. Why does Beatrice say Rappaccini cannot touch the plant?
(a) It would be fatal.
(b) Its flowers should be left to prosper.
(c) It would take months for it to recover.
(d) It will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
2. What is all beneath Giovanni's eye when he first looks out of his window?
3. What does Beatrice say that should be the only thing Giovanni should believe about her?
4. How often does Giovanni now see Beatrice?
5. What is Rappaccini's first name?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)