|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisabetta tell Giovanni she has found?
(a) A treasure chest.
(b) A private entrance to Rappaccini's garden.
(c) A secret entrance into Beatrice's bedroom.
(d) Photographs of Beatrice.
2. What does the author say Giovanni's withered guide leads him through?
(a) A starry night.
(b) Darkly lit corridors.
(c) A misty night.
(d) Obscure passages.
3. What does the author say Beatrice's pure delight at Giovanni's company is not unlike?
(a) The maiden of a lonely island.
(b) The lover who finally feels loved.
(c) The maiden stuck in a tower.
(d) The romantic whose found her love.
4. What does Lisabetta call Giovanni when she talks to him?
5. Who appears at Giovanni's window as Beatrice dies?
(d) Giovanni's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini has an insane zeal for?
2. What does the author say Lisabetta's smile looks like?
3. What word does the author use to describe Beatrice's haughtiness?
4. Who does Giovanni say to Beatrice gave him the potion?
5. What does Giovanni wake with a sense of the next day?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)