|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni see Beatrice do when she sees the purple plant?
(a) Hold her hand to her bossom.
(b) Sigh deeply.
(c) Wipe sweat from her brow.
(d) Fall to her need.
2. Which of the following words does Giovanni use to describe the plants gorgeousness?
3. How often does Giovanni now see Beatrice?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Once a week.
(d) Twice a day.
4. Who does Giovanni say has pale intelligence in this section?
5. What does Beatrice say is the only thing true about her?
(a) The words from her lips.
(b) The keeness of her smile.
(c) The look from her eyes.
(d) The choke of her laughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beatrice react when she sees the dead lizard?
2. What does the author say is a madness to Giovanni?
3. What does Giovanni mutter to himself when Baglioni tries to tell him the truth?
4. Where does Beatrice emerge behind from?
5. What does Giovanni do when he sees neither Beatrice or her father are present in the garden?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)