|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni say is more dear to Rappaccini than his garden?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His writings.
(c) His house.
(d) HIs wife.
2. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
3. What word does the author use to describe Lisabetta's face?
4. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
(a) His deepest hated.
(b) Sexual desire.
(c) His inner feelings.
(d) Warmth of heart.
5. What kills the lizard?
(a) Beatrice's foot.
(b) A rain drop.
(c) Beatrice's foot.
(d) A dew drop from the purple plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Rappaccini's daughter?
2. What does the author say Giovanni's rage breaks forth like?
3. What vanity does the author say is expected in a young man?
4. What does Baglioni say that Rappaccini doesn't respect?
5. What part of Giovanni's body burns when he wakes up?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)