|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is all beneath Giovanni's eye when he first looks out of his window?
2. What does Rappaccini place around his mouth while he is in the garden?
(a) His hand.
(b) Duct tape.
(c) A gum shield.
(d) A mask.
3. Why does Giovanni say he wants to pick a flower from the purple plant?
(a) To press to his breast.
(b) To give to Beatrice.
(c) As a memorial to their meeting.
(d) To contaminate himself with the poison.
4. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
(d) Go red.
5. What does the author say Lisabetta's smile looks like?
(a) A crack in a stone.
(b) A carving in wood.
(c) A paper cut.
(d) A bullet wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell the plant she is faint with?
2. What is Beatrice's face brightened by?
3. What are the strange plants doing to each other as they bask in the sun?
4. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
5. Who does Giovanni say has pale intelligence in this section?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)