|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rappaccini's daughter?
2. What does Beatrice say is the only thing true about her?
(a) The keeness of her smile.
(b) The choke of her laughter.
(c) The look from her eyes.
(d) The words from her lips.
3. Why does Giovanni say it doesn't matter if Beatrice is an angel or a demon?
(a) She will never harm anyone.
(b) She just needs love.
(c) He is in her sphere.
(d) He can change her.
4. Which of the following words does Giovanni use to describe the plants gorgeousness?
5. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say had colored Beatrice's manner?
2. What does the author say Giovanni has instead of a deep heart?
3. What does the author say Beatrice's pure delight at Giovanni's company is not unlike?
4. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini's look was as deep as?
5. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini look lacked?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)