|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beatrice emerge behind from?
(a) An oak tree.
(b) The sculptured portal.
(c) The marble fountain.
(d) The purple plant.
2. What is the first words Beatrice states to Giovanni?
(a) If you don't leave I will scream.
(b) How the hell did you get in here.
(c) You lighten up my day.
(d) You are a connoisseur in flowers.
3. Which of the following sentences does Giovanni rudely state to Baglioni?
(a) You smell.
(b) Now let me pass.
(c) Go away.
(d) You wouldn't understand me.
4. Who does Baglioni tell Giovanni he grew up side by side with?
(a) Giovanni's father.
(c) Giovanni's mother.
(d) Rappaccini's brother.
5. What does Beatrice call the purple plant?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rappaccini place around his mouth while he is in the garden?
2. What does Giovanni wake with a sense of the next day?
3. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
4. What does Baglioni think Rappaccini should be held strictly accountable for?
5. Where does Rappaccini watch Beatrice and Giovanni from?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)