|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the glance Baglioni scrutinizes Giovanni with?
2. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini look lacked?
3. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
(d) Go red.
4. What does the author say had colored Beatrice's manner?
5. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the lizard?
2. Why does Beatrice say Rappaccini cannot touch the plant?
3. How does Giovanni address Beatrice when he first speaks to her?
4. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
5. What does Rappiccini avoid doing when he is among his plants?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)