|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the wine has caused Giovanni's brain to do?
2. What does Lisabetta tell Giovanni she has found?
(a) A private entrance to Rappaccini's garden.
(b) A secret entrance into Beatrice's bedroom.
(c) Photographs of Beatrice.
(d) A treasure chest.
3. What does Beatrice say she has done for the first time in her life?
(a) Forgotten the plant.
(b) Walked out of the garden.
(c) Spoken to a man.
(d) Fallen in love.
4. Why is Giovanni suspicious of Lisabetta?
(a) She has a strange look on her face.
(b) She maybe working with Rappaccini.
(c) She maybe working with Baglioni.
(d) She has shown too much interest in him.
5. What does Beatrice's spirit gush out of her like?
(a) A fresh salmon.
(b) God's words.
(d) A fresh rill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
2. Where does Beatrice emerge behind from?
3. How does Giovanni speak when he first gets out of his inner world into his outer world?
4. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
5. Where does Rappaccini watch Beatrice and Giovanni from?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)