|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
(a) A chocolate cake.
(b) A tropical sun.
(c) A fruit salad.
(d) A full moon.
2. What does Beatrice's spirit gush out of her like?
(a) A fresh rill.
(b) A fresh salmon.
(c) God's words.
3. What kills the lizard?
(a) A rain drop.
(b) Beatrice's foot.
(c) Beatrice's foot.
(d) A dew drop from the purple plant.
4. What is Baglioni a professor of?
5. What does the author say the wine has caused Giovanni's brain to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
2. What word does the author use to describe Beatrice's haughtiness?
3. How does Giovanni try to get rid of his fever?
4. What does Beatrice say is her father's world?
5. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini's look was as deep as?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)