|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beatice meet Giovanni?
(a) The private entrance.
(b) The purple flower.
(c) The fountain.
(d) Under his window.
2. What does Giovanni see Beatrice do when she sees the purple plant?
(a) Fall to her need.
(b) Wipe sweat from her brow.
(c) Hold her hand to her bossom.
(d) Sigh deeply.
3. How does the author describe the glance Baglioni scrutinizes Giovanni with?
4. What does Giovanni say is more dear to Rappaccini than his garden?
(a) HIs wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His writings.
(d) His house.
5. What does Beatrice do as she comes down the garden path?
(a) Dances ballet.
(b) Inhales the plants.
(c) Sings a lullaby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Giovanni try to get rid of his fever?
2. What does the author says proceeds from the plants as night closes in?
3. Why is Giovanni suspicious of Lisabetta?
4. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
5. How does Giovanni ask Beatrice to help him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)