|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Italian poet does the author reference in the opening of the story?
2. What does Giovanni give Lisabetta in this section?
(a) A ring.
(b) A piece of gold.
(c) A piece of silver.
(d) A necklace.
3. Why does Rappaccini call for his daughter?
(a) He wants to look at her.
(b) He wants her to make a cup of coffee.
(c) He needs her help.
(d) He wants to show her something.
4. Who passes Baglioni and Giovanni as they talk?
5. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini's look was as deep as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Lisabetta's smile looks like?
2. What does Lisabetta call Giovanni when she talks to him?
3. What does Giovanni hear when Lisabetta opens the garden gate?
4. Which of the following sentences does Giovanni rudely state to Baglioni?
5. What is all beneath Giovanni's eye when he first looks out of his window?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)