|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni think he can see happening to the bouquet as Beatrice walks away?
(a) Its changing into a cactus.
(b) It is beginning to wither.
(c) Its petal are illuminating the whole garden.
(d) Its flowers are changing color.
2. How does Giovanni speak when he first gets out of his inner world into his outer world?
(a) Like a punch drunk boxer.
(b) In a dream.
(c) With anger.
(d) In a nightmare.
3. What word does the author use to describe Lisabetta's face?
4. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
5. What does Rappiccini avoid doing when he is among his plants?
(a) Touching them.
(b) Looking at them.
(c) Standing still.
(d) Raising his voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini look lacked?
2. What does the author says proceeds from the plants as night closes in?
3. What does the author say Giovanni has instead of a deep heart?
4. How does the author describe the glance Baglioni scrutinizes Giovanni with?
5. What does Liabetta say a young man in Padua would give to be among Rappaccini's flowers?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)