|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
(a) Sexual desire.
(b) His inner feelings.
(c) His deepest hated.
(d) Warmth of heart.
2. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
3. What does the author compare Beatrice's voice to when she accepts the bouquet?
(a) A gush of music.
(b) A chorus of frogs.
(c) A chorus of violins.
(d) A gush of pure water.
4. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini look lacked?
5. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
(a) To feel the breeze.
(b) To see the moon.
(c) To see the view.
(d) To feel the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini's look was as deep as?
2. Who has caused Giovanni's sudden suspicions?
3. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
4. Who does Baglioni think Rappaccini is making a study of?
5. What does Beatrice call the plant's breath?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)