|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni liken the purple flowers petals to?
(c) Gold pieces.
2. What is wrong with the fountain?
(a) It's figurehead has no head.
(b) It is covered in moss.
(c) It sprays water in three different directions.
(d) It is cracked down the middle.
3. What does Giovanni think he can see happening to the bouquet as Beatrice walks away?
(a) Its flowers are changing color.
(b) Its changing into a cactus.
(c) Its petal are illuminating the whole garden.
(d) It is beginning to wither.
4. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
(a) A full moon.
(b) A chocolate cake.
(c) A tropical sun.
(d) A fruit salad.
5. What does Giovanni buy on the way home?
(a) A postcard.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beatrice react when she sees the dead lizard?
2. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
3. What is Baglioni's first name?
4. What does Giovanni say is more dear to Rappaccini than his garden?
5. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)