|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Giovanni's withered guide leads him through?
(a) Darkly lit corridors.
(b) Obscure passages.
(c) A starry night.
(d) A misty night.
2. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
(a) Fruit poisons.
(b) Vegetable poisons.
(c) Botanic poisons.
(d) Pollen poisons.
3. Who has caused Giovanni's sudden suspicions?
4. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
(a) Approaching death.
(b) Love sickness.
(c) A difficult life.
(d) Inward disease.
5. What does Giovanni buy on the way home?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A postcard.
(c) A ring.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice do as she comes down the garden path?
2. What does Giovanni liken the purple flowers petals to?
3. How does Giovanni think the insect dies?
4. What does the author say Rappaccini defends his hands with?
5. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini's look was as deep as?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)