|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the wine has caused Giovanni's brain to do?
2. Who does Baglioni tell Giovanni he grew up side by side with?
(a) Giovanni's father.
(c) Rappaccini's brother.
(d) Giovanni's mother.
3. Why is Giovanni suspicious of Lisabetta?
(a) She maybe working with Baglioni.
(b) She has a strange look on her face.
(c) She maybe working with Rappaccini.
(d) She has shown too much interest in him.
4. How does the author say Beatrice gazed at the insect?
(a) With brutal honesty.
(b) With childish delight.
(c) With adult commonsense.
(d) With humorless eyes.
5. What is Giovanni's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice do when she first approaches the purple shrub in this section?
2. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
3. What does the author say Giovanni has instead of a deep heart?
4. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he is working among when he walks among his plants and flowers?
5. What does Beatrice call the purple plant?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)