|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
(a) Tuscan wine.
(b) French wine.
(c) Naples wine.
(d) Hungarian wine.
2. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
(a) He is a friend of the family.
(b) He used to be his school master.
(c) He is his best friend.
(d) He is engaged to his sister.
3. What does Giovanni bring to Baglioni?
(a) A tape of introduction.
(b) An essay on plants.
(c) A university scroll.
(d) A letter of introduction.
4. What plant does Rappaccini put in Beatrice's charge?
(a) The orange plant,
(b) The purple plant.
(c) The green plant.
(d) The red plant.
5. What does Rappiccini avoid doing when he is among his plants?
(a) Raising his voice.
(b) Looking at them.
(c) Standing still.
(d) Touching them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
2. Who has caused Giovanni's sudden suspicions?
3. Why does Rappaccini call for his daughter?
4. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
5. What is Baglioni a professor of?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)