|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Lisabetta's smile looks like?
(a) A crack in a stone.
(b) A bullet wound.
(c) A carving in wood.
(d) A paper cut.
2. What does the author say the wine has caused Giovanni's brain to do?
3. What does the author says proceeds from the plants as night closes in?
(a) Oppressive exhalations.
(b) Oppressive inhalations.
(c) Perfumed haze.
(d) Perfumed clouds.
4. What does the author say Giovanni's withered guide leads him through?
(a) Obscure passages.
(b) A starry night.
(c) Darkly lit corridors.
(d) A misty night.
5. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini look lacked?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell the plant she is faint with?
2. What kills the lizard?
3. What is Giovanni's surname?
4. What color does Rappaccini dress in?
5. What does Giovanni have to force himself through to get into the garden?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)