|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rappaccini's daughter?
2. What does Beatrice say the plant will reward her with?
(a) Its perfumed breath.
(b) Its tasty sap.
(c) Its soft touch.
(d) Its radiance.
3. Who stops Giovanni in the streets?
4. What does Beatrice do when she first approaches the purple shrub in this section?
(a) Pets its stem.
(b) Throws open her arms.
(c) Screams into its pollen.
(d) Drops to her knees.
5. What does Beatrice do as she comes down the garden path?
(a) Sings a lullaby.
(c) Inhales the plants.
(d) Dances ballet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
2. What is all beneath Giovanni's eye when he first looks out of his window?
3. How does Giovanni expect the professor to respond to Rappaccini's name?
4. How does Giovanni think the insect dies?
5. What does Baglioni think Rappaccini should be held strictly accountable for?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)