|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Giovanni try to get rid of his fever?
(a) By doing press ups.
(b) By walking through the streets of Padua.
(c) By visiting the university library.
(d) By listening to his favorite songs.
2. Who passes Baglioni and Giovanni as they talk?
3. What is Baglioni's first name?
4. What does the author say Lisabetta's smile looks like?
(a) A carving in wood.
(b) A crack in a stone.
(c) A paper cut.
(d) A bullet wound.
5. What is Giovanni beneath as he stands just inside Rappaccini's garden?
(a) His own window.
(b) Beatrice's window.
(c) The purple plant.
(d) A balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Giovanni has instead of a deep heart?
2. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
3. What famous garden does Giovanni compare Rappaccini's garden to?
4. Who does Giovanni say Beatrice should wear the flowers for the sake of?
5. Which of the following sentences does Giovanni rudely state to Baglioni?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)