|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni's landlady exclaim when she sees Giovanni?
(a) Holy Virgin.
(b) High heaven.
(c) Is it my birthday.
(d) Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
2. What word does the author use to describe Lisabetta's face?
3. Who passes Baglioni and Giovanni as they talk?
4. Which Italian poet does the author reference in the opening of the story?
5. Who does Baglioni think is an awful man?
(b) Giovanni's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Giovanni avoided Baglioni since their first meeting?
2. How does the author describe the glance Baglioni scrutinizes Giovanni with?
3. What does Giovanni have a supply of in his pocket?
4. What color does Rappaccini dress in?
5. What is the only thing that Baglioni says he knows about Beatrice?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)