|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Giovanni at the door of his lodgings?
(b) His father.
2. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
3. What is wrong with the fountain?
(a) It is covered in moss.
(b) It's figurehead has no head.
(c) It is cracked down the middle.
(d) It sprays water in three different directions.
4. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
(a) An ancient friend.
(b) A dear friend.
(c) A foolish pauper.
(d) A gentleman and a scholar.
5. What does Beatrice want to give Giovanni in exchange for his gift?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A dinner.
(d) A purple flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the wine has caused Giovanni's brain to do?
2. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
3. Who does Giovanni say Beatrice should wear the flowers for the sake of?
4. What does Beatrice call the purple plant?
5. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)