|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rappaccini's first name?
2. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
(a) Botanic poisons.
(b) Vegetable poisons.
(c) Fruit poisons.
(d) Pollen poisons.
3. What does the author compare Beatrice's voice to when she accepts the bouquet?
(a) A gush of pure water.
(b) A gush of music.
(c) A chorus of violins.
(d) A chorus of frogs.
4. What is Baglioni's first name?
5. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Giovanni has instead of a deep heart?
2. What does Giovanni's landlady exclaim when she sees Giovanni?
3. What does Giovanni have a supply of in his pocket?
4. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
5. Which of the following sentences does Giovanni rudely state to Baglioni?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)