|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the strange plants doing to each other as they bask in the sun?
2. What does Beatrice tell the plant she is faint with?
(a) Common air.
(b) Lack of love.
(c) Common conversation.
(d) Lack of life.
3. What famous garden does Giovanni compare Rappaccini's garden to?
(a) Kew Gardens.
(b) The Garden of Eden.
(c) The Swedish Gardens.
(d) The Hanging Garden of Babylon.
4. What does Giovanni give Lisabetta in this section?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A piece of silver.
(c) A ring.
(d) A piece of gold.
5. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
(a) Tuscan wine.
(b) French wine.
(c) Naples wine.
(d) Hungarian wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author say Beatrice gazed at the insect?
2. What is all beneath Giovanni's eye when he first looks out of his window?
3. What does Giovanni throw down at Beatrice?
4. What does Beatrice say the plant will reward her with?
5. What is Rappaccini's first name?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)