|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What biblical character does Giovanni compare Rappaccini to?
2. What is the name of Rappaccini's daughter?
3. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
(a) Pollen poisons.
(b) Botanic poisons.
(c) Vegetable poisons.
(d) Fruit poisons.
4. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's southern temperament?
5. As far as which city does Lisabetta say Rappaccini is known?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say is a madness to Giovanni?
2. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
3. What famous garden does Giovanni compare Rappaccini's garden to?
4. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
5. What does Liabetta say a young man in Padua would give to be among Rappaccini's flowers?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)