|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Giovanni say Beatrice should wear the flowers for the sake of?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
2. What does Beatrice tell the plant she is faint with?
(a) Common conversation.
(b) Lack of life.
(c) Lack of love.
(d) Common air.
3. What is Baglioni a professor of?
4. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
(a) A full moon.
(b) A fruit salad.
(c) A chocolate cake.
(d) A tropical sun.
5. What word does the author use to describe Lisabetta's face?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
2. How does Rappaccini greet Baglioni?
3. What does Giovanni liken the purple flowers petals to?
4. What famous garden does Giovanni compare Rappaccini's garden to?
5. What does Lisabetta tell Giovanni she has found?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)