|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
(a) A difficult life.
(b) Love sickness.
(c) Inward disease.
(d) Approaching death.
2. What is all beneath Giovanni's eye when he first looks out of his window?
3. What are the strange plants doing to each other as they bask in the sun?
4. What does Giovanni dream of at night in this section?
(a) A rich flower and a beautiful woman.
(b) Going home to Naples.
(c) Flying through the garden.
(d) Being attacked by a plant.
5. What does the author say Lisabetta's smile looks like?
(a) A crack in a stone.
(b) A carving in wood.
(c) A paper cut.
(d) A bullet wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
2. Which of the following sentences does the man exclaim to Giovanni when he stops him?
3. What color is the lizard?
4. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
5. What plant does Rappaccini put in Beatrice's charge?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)