|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's southern temperament?
2. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
3. What does Giovanni throw down at Beatrice?
(b) The bouquet of flowers.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His favorite book of poems.
4. What does the author say Giovanni's withered guide leads him through?
(a) A starry night.
(b) Darkly lit corridors.
(c) A misty night.
(d) Obscure passages.
5. Who meets Giovanni at the door of his lodgings?
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Giovanni's surname?
2. What does Giovanni hear when Lisabetta opens the garden gate?
3. What is Giovanni beneath as he stands just inside Rappaccini's garden?
4. What is wrong with the fountain?
5. What does the author say Giovanni has instead of a deep heart?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)