|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Giovanni speak when he first gets out of his inner world into his outer world?
(a) Like a punch drunk boxer.
(b) In a nightmare.
(c) With anger.
(d) In a dream.
2. Who does Baglioni tell Giovanni he grew up side by side with?
(a) Giovanni's father.
(b) Giovanni's mother.
(c) Rappaccini's brother.
3. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
(a) Vegetable poisons.
(b) Fruit poisons.
(c) Pollen poisons.
(d) Botanic poisons.
4. What biblical character does Giovanni compare Rappaccini to?
5. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he is working among when he walks among his plants and flowers?
2. What does Giovanni have to force himself through to get into the garden?
3. How does the author say Beatrice gazed at the insect?
4. How does Beatrice react when she sees the dead lizard?
5. Who does Baglioni think Rappaccini is making a study of?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)