|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell the plant she is faint with?
(a) Common conversation.
(b) Common air.
(c) Lack of love.
(d) Lack of life.
2. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
3. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
4. Who meets Giovanni at the door of his lodgings?
(c) His father.
5. What does the author say strikes a continual warfare in Giovanni's breast?
(a) Tears and laughter.
(b) Excitement and boredom.
(c) Hope and dread.
(d) Love and hate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice do as she comes down the garden path?
2. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
3. What does Liabetta say a young man in Padua would give to be among Rappaccini's flowers?
4. What does Beatrice want to give Giovanni in exchange for his gift?
5. What does Giovanni throw down at Beatrice?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)