|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Giovanni think the insect dies?
(a) From Beatrice's breath.
(b) From Beatrice's perfume.
(c) From landing on Beatrice's hair.
(d) From landing on the plant.
2. What is all beneath Giovanni's eye when he first looks out of his window?
3. What does Lisabetta tell Giovanni she has found?
(a) Photographs of Beatrice.
(b) A secret entrance into Beatrice's bedroom.
(c) A private entrance to Rappaccini's garden.
(d) A treasure chest.
4. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini look lacked?
5. What does Beatrice call the plant's breath?
(a) The breath of life.
(b) The breath of luck.
(c) The breath of death.
(d) The breath of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
2. Why is Giovanni suspicious of Lisabetta?
3. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
4. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
5. Who does Giovanni say Beatrice should wear the flowers for the sake of?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)