|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rappaccini's first name?
2. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
(a) A full moon.
(b) A fruit salad.
(c) A chocolate cake.
(d) A tropical sun.
3. What does Rappaccini place around his mouth while he is in the garden?
(a) His hand.
(b) A mask.
(c) Duct tape.
(d) A gum shield.
4. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he is working among when he walks among his plants and flowers?
(a) Evil spirits.
(b) Heavenly angels.
(c) Sleeping babies.
(d) Beautiful women.
5. What is Giovanni's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
2. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
3. What does Giovanni say is more dear to Rappaccini than his garden?
4. What does Giovanni think has an immortal spirit?
5. As far as which city does Lisabetta say Rappaccini is known?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)