|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni bring to Baglioni?
(a) A tape of introduction.
(b) A university scroll.
(c) A letter of introduction.
(d) An essay on plants.
2. What is Baglioni a professor of?
3. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
(a) Vegetable poisons.
(b) Pollen poisons.
(c) Botanic poisons.
(d) Fruit poisons.
4. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
(a) He used to be his school master.
(b) He is his best friend.
(c) He is a friend of the family.
(d) He is engaged to his sister.
5. How does Giovanni expect the professor to respond to Rappaccini's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
2. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
3. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
4. What does Giovanni's landlady exclaim when she sees Giovanni?
5. What does Giovanni have a supply of in his pocket?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)