|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
(a) He is engaged to his sister.
(b) He is a friend of the family.
(c) He used to be his school master.
(d) He is his best friend.
2. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
(a) Vegetable poisons.
(b) Fruit poisons.
(c) Botanic poisons.
(d) Pollen poisons.
3. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
4. What does Giovanni liken the purple flowers petals to?
(c) Gold pieces.
5. Which Italian poet does the author reference in the opening of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
2. What biblical character does Giovanni compare Rappaccini to?
3. What does Giovanni have a supply of in his pocket?
4. What does the author say Rappaccini defends his hands with?
5. What is Baglioni a professor of?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)