|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As far as which city does Lisabetta say Rappaccini is known?
2. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
(a) Naples wine.
(b) Hungarian wine.
(c) Tuscan wine.
(d) French wine.
3. What does Beatrice call the plant's breath?
(a) The breath of luck.
(b) The breath of God.
(c) The breath of life.
(d) The breath of death.
4. What is the only thing that Baglioni says he knows about Beatrice?
(a) She has deep knowledge of science.
(b) She is a good gardener.
(c) She has giving birth to two children.
(d) She speaks five languages.
5. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
2. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
3. What does Giovanni think has an immortal spirit?
4. What biblical character does Giovanni compare Rappaccini to?
5. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)