|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
(a) To feel the sun.
(b) To feel the breeze.
(c) To see the moon.
(d) To see the view.
2. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
(a) His deepest hated.
(b) Warmth of heart.
(c) Sexual desire.
(d) His inner feelings.
3. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
(a) An ancient friend.
(b) A dear friend.
(c) A foolish pauper.
(d) A gentleman and a scholar.
4. What does the author say Rappaccini defends his hands with?
(a) Thick gloves.
(b) Rubber gloves.
(c) Latex gloves.
(d) A force field.
5. What is Giovanni's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Baglioni think is an awful man?
2. What does the author says proceeds from the plants as night closes in?
3. What does Beatrice do as she comes down the garden path?
4. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
5. What does Giovanni dream of at night in this section?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)