|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Baglioni's first name?
2. As far as which city does Lisabetta say Rappaccini is known?
3. Who does Baglioni think is an awful man?
(a) Giovanni's father.
4. How does Giovanni expect the professor to respond to Rappaccini's name?
5. What does Giovanni think has an immortal spirit?
(b) His apartment.
(c) The purple flower.
(d) The fountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
2. What biblical character does Giovanni compare Rappaccini to?
3. What is the only thing that Baglioni says he knows about Beatrice?
4. What does Giovanni's landlady exclaim when she sees Giovanni?
5. What does Beatrice call the plant's breath?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)