|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
(a) To feel the sun.
(b) To feel the breeze.
(c) To see the view.
(d) To see the moon.
2. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
(a) A garden.
(b) A bird.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A shooting star.
3. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
4. What does the author say Rappaccini defends his hands with?
(a) Thick gloves.
(b) A force field.
(c) Latex gloves.
(d) Rubber gloves.
5. What is wrong with the fountain?
(a) It sprays water in three different directions.
(b) It's figurehead has no head.
(c) It is cracked down the middle.
(d) It is covered in moss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Giovanni's surname?
2. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
3. What famous garden does Giovanni compare Rappaccini's garden to?
4. Who does Baglioni think is an awful man?
5. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)