|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Italian poet does the author reference in the opening of the story?
2. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
(a) A gentleman and a scholar.
(b) A foolish pauper.
(c) An ancient friend.
(d) A dear friend.
3. What famous garden does Giovanni compare Rappaccini's garden to?
(a) The Hanging Garden of Babylon.
(b) Kew Gardens.
(c) The Garden of Eden.
(d) The Swedish Gardens.
4. What does Rappaccini place around his mouth while he is in the garden?
(a) A mask.
(b) A gum shield.
(c) His hand.
(d) Duct tape.
5. As far as which city does Lisabetta say Rappaccini is known?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
2. What does Giovanni bring to Baglioni?
3. What is Baglioni's first name?
4. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
5. What does Giovanni's landlady exclaim when she sees Giovanni?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)