|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Baglioni's first name?
2. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
3. What famous garden does Giovanni compare Rappaccini's garden to?
(a) The Hanging Garden of Babylon.
(b) The Swedish Gardens.
(c) Kew Gardens.
(d) The Garden of Eden.
4. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
(a) Sexual desire.
(b) Warmth of heart.
(c) His inner feelings.
(d) His deepest hated.
5. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rappiccini avoid doing when he is among his plants?
2. What is the name of Rappaccini's daughter?
3. What does Beatrice call the purple plant?
4. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
5. What does Beatrice do as she comes down the garden path?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)