|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni say is more dear to Rappaccini than his garden?
(a) His house.
(b) His writings.
(c) HIs wife.
(d) His daughter.
2. What does Rappaccini place around his mouth while he is in the garden?
(a) A gum shield.
(b) Duct tape.
(c) His hand.
(d) A mask.
3. Why does Rappaccini call for his daughter?
(a) He wants to show her something.
(b) He wants her to make a cup of coffee.
(c) He needs her help.
(d) He wants to look at her.
4. What does Beatrice do as she comes down the garden path?
(b) Dances ballet.
(c) Sings a lullaby.
(d) Inhales the plants.
5. What does Beatrice say the plant will reward her with?
(a) Its perfumed breath.
(b) Its radiance.
(c) Its tasty sap.
(d) Its soft touch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
2. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
3. What is the only thing that Baglioni says he knows about Beatrice?
4. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
5. What is Baglioni's first name?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)