|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Baglioni's first name?
2. What biblical character does Giovanni compare Rappaccini to?
3. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
(a) A gentleman and a scholar.
(b) An ancient friend.
(c) A dear friend.
(d) A foolish pauper.
4. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
(a) Tuscan wine.
(b) French wine.
(c) Hungarian wine.
(d) Naples wine.
5. What does Beatrice call the plant's breath?
(a) The breath of death.
(b) The breath of luck.
(c) The breath of life.
(d) The breath of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
2. What does Giovanni's landlady exclaim when she sees Giovanni?
3. What is Rappaccini's first name?
4. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
5. What is the name of Rappaccini's daughter?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)