|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Giovanni's surname?
2. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
3. What does Giovanni's landlady exclaim when she sees Giovanni?
(a) High heaven.
(b) Is it my birthday.
(c) Holy Virgin.
(d) Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
4. What does Rappiccini avoid doing when he is among his plants?
(a) Looking at them.
(b) Standing still.
(c) Raising his voice.
(d) Touching them.
5. What is wrong with the fountain?
(a) It sprays water in three different directions.
(b) It is covered in moss.
(c) It's figurehead has no head.
(d) It is cracked down the middle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni dream of at night in this section?
2. What is Baglioni's first name?
3. How does Giovanni expect the professor to respond to Rappaccini's name?
4. What does Beatrice say the plant will reward her with?
5. What does Baglioni think Rappaccini should be held strictly accountable for?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)