|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
(a) A full moon.
(b) A tropical sun.
(c) A chocolate cake.
(d) A fruit salad.
2. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
3. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
(a) He is a friend of the family.
(b) He is engaged to his sister.
(c) He used to be his school master.
(d) He is his best friend.
4. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
5. What does Giovanni have a supply of in his pocket?
(a) Gold ducats.
(b) Boiled sweets.
Short Answer Questions
1. As far as which city does Lisabetta say Rappaccini is known?
2. What does Beatrice do as she comes down the garden path?
3. How does Giovanni expect the professor to respond to Rappaccini's name?
4. What does Giovanni dream of at night in this section?
5. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)