|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What biblical character does Giovanni compare Rappaccini to?
2. What is Baglioni's first name?
3. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
4. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
(a) To feel the sun.
(b) To see the view.
(c) To see the moon.
(d) To feel the breeze.
5. What does Beatrice say the plant will reward her with?
(a) Its tasty sap.
(b) Its soft touch.
(c) Its radiance.
(d) Its perfumed breath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
2. What does Giovanni's landlady exclaim when she sees Giovanni?
3. What does Giovanni have a supply of in his pocket?
4. What does Baglioni think Rappaccini should be held strictly accountable for?
5. What does the author says proceeds from the plants as night closes in?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)