|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
(a) A fruit salad.
(b) A chocolate cake.
(c) A tropical sun.
(d) A full moon.
2. What does the author says proceeds from the plants as night closes in?
(a) Oppressive exhalations.
(b) Perfumed haze.
(c) Oppressive inhalations.
(d) Perfumed clouds.
3. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he is working among when he walks among his plants and flowers?
(a) Evil spirits.
(b) Heavenly angels.
(c) Sleeping babies.
(d) Beautiful women.
4. What does Beatrice call the plant's breath?
(a) The breath of death.
(b) The breath of life.
(c) The breath of God.
(d) The breath of luck.
5. What plant does Rappaccini put in Beatrice's charge?
(a) The red plant.
(b) The purple plant.
(c) The orange plant,
(d) The green plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni bring to Baglioni?
2. What is wrong with the fountain?
3. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
4. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
5. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)