|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
(a) He is his best friend.
(b) He is engaged to his sister.
(c) He is a friend of the family.
(d) He used to be his school master.
2. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
(a) To feel the breeze.
(b) To feel the sun.
(c) To see the view.
(d) To see the moon.
3. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
(a) A dear friend.
(b) A foolish pauper.
(c) A gentleman and a scholar.
(d) An ancient friend.
4. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
5. What plant does Rappaccini put in Beatrice's charge?
(a) The purple plant.
(b) The orange plant,
(c) The red plant.
(d) The green plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Rappaccini defends his hands with?
2. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
3. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
4. What does Giovanni have a supply of in his pocket?
5. What is Baglioni's first name?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)