|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the fountain?
(a) It is cracked down the middle.
(b) It sprays water in three different directions.
(c) It is covered in moss.
(d) It's figurehead has no head.
2. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
(a) Pollen poisons.
(b) Fruit poisons.
(c) Vegetable poisons.
(d) Botanic poisons.
3. What does Giovanni think has an immortal spirit?
(a) The purple flower.
(b) His apartment.
(d) The fountain.
4. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
(a) Tuscan wine.
(b) French wine.
(c) Naples wine.
(d) Hungarian wine.
5. What is Baglioni's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
2. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
3. What does Giovanni's landlady exclaim when she sees Giovanni?
4. Why does Rappaccini call for his daughter?
5. What does Giovanni bring to Baglioni?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)