|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
(a) Hungarian wine.
(b) Tuscan wine.
(c) French wine.
(d) Naples wine.
2. What does the author say Rappaccini defends his hands with?
(a) A force field.
(b) Latex gloves.
(c) Thick gloves.
(d) Rubber gloves.
3. What is wrong with the fountain?
(a) It is cracked down the middle.
(b) It sprays water in three different directions.
(c) It's figurehead has no head.
(d) It is covered in moss.
4. What does Giovanni dream of at night in this section?
(a) Being attacked by a plant.
(b) Going home to Naples.
(c) A rich flower and a beautiful woman.
(d) Flying through the garden.
5. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
(a) A garden.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A bird.
(d) A shooting star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni have a supply of in his pocket?
2. What does the author says proceeds from the plants as night closes in?
3. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he is working among when he walks among his plants and flowers?
4. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
5. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)