|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous garden does Giovanni compare Rappaccini's garden to?
(a) Kew Gardens.
(b) The Hanging Garden of Babylon.
(c) The Garden of Eden.
(d) The Swedish Gardens.
2. What is Baglioni a professor of?
3. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
(a) An ancient friend.
(b) A dear friend.
(c) A gentleman and a scholar.
(d) A foolish pauper.
4. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
5. What is Baglioni's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Baglioni think is an awful man?
2. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
3. As far as which city does Lisabetta say Rappaccini is known?
4. What does Giovanni have a supply of in his pocket?
5. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)