|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
(a) Tuscan wine.
(b) French wine.
(c) Hungarian wine.
(d) Naples wine.
2. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
3. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
(a) A tropical sun.
(b) A full moon.
(c) A fruit salad.
(d) A chocolate cake.
4. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
(a) Approaching death.
(b) Inward disease.
(c) A difficult life.
(d) Love sickness.
5. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rappiccini avoid doing when he is among his plants?
2. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he is working among when he walks among his plants and flowers?
3. What plant does Rappaccini put in Beatrice's charge?
4. What is the only thing that Baglioni says he knows about Beatrice?
5. What does Giovanni bring to Baglioni?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)