|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
2. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
3. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
(a) Sexual desire.
(b) His deepest hated.
(c) His inner feelings.
(d) Warmth of heart.
4. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
(a) A difficult life.
(b) Inward disease.
(c) Love sickness.
(d) Approaching death.
5. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice call the plant's breath?
2. What does Giovanni bring to Baglioni?
3. What does Giovanni liken the purple flowers petals to?
4. What is the only thing that Baglioni says he knows about Beatrice?
5. What is wrong with the fountain?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)