|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the fountain?
(a) It is cracked down the middle.
(b) It sprays water in three different directions.
(c) It is covered in moss.
(d) It's figurehead has no head.
2. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
3. What does Giovanni have a supply of in his pocket?
(a) Gold ducats.
(d) Boiled sweets.
4. What does Giovanni say is more dear to Rappaccini than his garden?
(a) His writings.
(b) His daughter.
(c) HIs wife.
(d) His house.
5. What does Baglioni think Rappaccini should be held strictly accountable for?
(a) His failures.
(b) His garden.
(c) His lies.
(d) His success.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Baglioni a professor of?
2. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
3. What does Beatrice call the purple plant?
4. Who does Baglioni think is an awful man?
5. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)