|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Baglioni think is an awful man?
(d) Giovanni's father.
2. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
(a) To see the view.
(b) To see the moon.
(c) To feel the sun.
(d) To feel the breeze.
3. What does Giovanni say is more dear to Rappaccini than his garden?
(a) His writings.
(b) His daughter.
(c) HIs wife.
(d) His house.
4. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
5. What plant does Rappaccini put in Beatrice's charge?
(a) The orange plant,
(b) The green plant.
(c) The red plant.
(d) The purple plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
2. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
3. What is the name of Rappaccini's daughter?
4. What is the only thing that Baglioni says he knows about Beatrice?
5. What is Baglioni a professor of?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)