|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rappaccini's daughter?
2. What is Rappaccini's first name?
3. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
(a) He is engaged to his sister.
(b) He used to be his school master.
(c) He is a friend of the family.
(d) He is his best friend.
4. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
(a) A shooting star.
(b) A garden.
(c) A bird.
(d) An airplane.
5. What is the only thing that Baglioni says he knows about Beatrice?
(a) She speaks five languages.
(b) She has deep knowledge of science.
(c) She has giving birth to two children.
(d) She is a good gardener.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plant does Rappaccini put in Beatrice's charge?
2. What famous garden does Giovanni compare Rappaccini's garden to?
3. What is Baglioni's first name?
4. What is wrong with the fountain?
5. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)