|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
(a) He is his best friend.
(b) He is a friend of the family.
(c) He is engaged to his sister.
(d) He used to be his school master.
2. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
(a) Hungarian wine.
(b) Tuscan wine.
(c) French wine.
(d) Naples wine.
3. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
(a) To see the view.
(b) To see the moon.
(c) To feel the breeze.
(d) To feel the sun.
4. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
(a) A fruit salad.
(b) A tropical sun.
(c) A chocolate cake.
(d) A full moon.
5. What does Beatrice do as she comes down the garden path?
(a) Dances ballet.
(c) Sings a lullaby.
(d) Inhales the plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
2. What does Rappaccini place around his mouth while he is in the garden?
3. What does Beatrice call the plant's breath?
4. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
5. What is Rappaccini's first name?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)