Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni think his eyes possess?
2. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
(a) To feel the sun.
(b) To feel the breeze.
(c) To see the moon.
(d) To see the view.
3. Who does Giovanni say is the only one who is breath may not slay?
4. What does Beatrice do as she comes down the garden path?
(a) Dances ballet.
(b) Inhales the plants.
(d) Sings a lullaby.
5. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini has an insane zeal for?
(a) HIs garden.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author refer to Rappaccini's garden in this section?
2. Which of the following sentences does Giovanni rudely state to Baglioni?
3. What does the author says proceeds from the plants as night closes in?
4. What does Baglioni say the Indian woman was as lovely as?
5. What kind of creature does Giovanni kill in this section?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)