Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisabetta call Giovanni when she talks to him?
2. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
3. What is Giovanni beneath as he stands just inside Rappaccini's garden?
(a) His own window.
(b) Beatrice's window.
(c) A balcony.
(d) The purple plant.
4. What is Rappaccini's first name?
5. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's impatience when he talks to the professor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following sentences does Giovanni rudely state to Baglioni?
2. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he is working among when he walks among his plants and flowers?
3. What is Baglioni a professor of?
4. Why does Giovanni say it doesn't matter if Beatrice is an angel or a demon?
5. Who meets Giovanni at the door of his lodgings?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)