Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plant does Rappaccini put in Beatrice's charge?
(a) The red plant.
(b) The purple plant.
(c) The green plant.
(d) The orange plant,
2. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
3. What does Rappiccini avoid doing when he is among his plants?
(a) Touching them.
(b) Looking at them.
(c) Raising his voice.
(d) Standing still.
4. What is wrong with the fountain?
(a) It is covered in moss.
(b) It's figurehead has no head.
(c) It is cracked down the middle.
(d) It sprays water in three different directions.
5. How does Giovanni expect the professor to respond to Rappaccini's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
2. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
3. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
4. What does the author say Rappaccini defends his hands with?
5. What biblical character does Giovanni compare Rappaccini to?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)