|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni say Beatrice has filled with poison?
(a) His brain.
(b) His veins.
(c) His arteries.
(d) His heart.
2. What does Giovanni call the story Baglioni tells him about Alexander the Great?
(a) A terrible tale.
(b) A blatant lie.
(c) A childish fable.
(d) A kid's spook story.
3. Who does Baglioni think Rappaccini is making a study of?
4. What does the author say the wine has caused Giovanni's brain to do?
5. Where does Beatrice say the purple shrub came from?
(a) From the heavens.
(b) Her father created it.
(c) She created it.
(d) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice say she has done for the first time in her life?
2. What famous garden does Giovanni compare Rappaccini's garden to?
3. How does Giovanni try to get rid of his fever?
4. What was the Indian woman's breath richer than?
5. What are the strange plants doing to each other as they bask in the sun?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)