|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni feel know more when he gazes into Beatrice's eyes?
(a) Unloved and needy.
(b) Love or kindness.
(c) Doubt or fear.
(d) Anger or hate.
2. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
(a) To see the view.
(b) To feel the sun.
(c) To see the moon.
(d) To feel the breeze.
3. What does Giovanni suggest that Beatrice and himself go to church to do?
(a) Smash windows.
(b) Free their souls.
(c) Dip their fingers in holywater.
(d) Talk to a priest.
4. What does Baglioni think Rappaccini should be held strictly accountable for?
(a) His garden.
(b) His failures.
(c) His success.
(d) His lies.
5. What does Beatrice do as she comes down the garden path?
(a) Inhales the plants.
(b) Dances ballet.
(c) Sings a lullaby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Giovanni say to Beatrice gave him the potion?
2. What is Rappaccini's first name?
3. Why is Giovanni suspicious of Lisabetta?
4. What does Liabetta say a young man in Padua would give to be among Rappaccini's flowers?
5. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)