|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni cry at Beatrice with venom?
(a) Evil one.
(c) Accursed one.
(d) Devil child.
2. What does Giovanni hope to snatch from Beatrice's full gaze?
(a) The sunshine.
(b) The enigma.
(c) The mystery.
(d) The prettiness.
3. Which of the following sentences does Giovanni rudely state to Baglioni?
(a) You wouldn't understand me.
(b) You smell.
(c) Go away.
(d) Now let me pass.
4. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is doing violence towards?
(a) His gray hairs.
(b) His intellect.
(c) His passion.
(d) His perfect skin.
5. What plant does Rappaccini put in Beatrice's charge?
(a) The orange plant,
(b) The red plant.
(c) The purple plant.
(d) The green plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisabetta call Giovanni when she talks to him?
2. What does Giovanni think his eyes possess?
3. Who does Giovanni say Beatrice should wear the flowers for the sake of?
4. What does Beatrice say is the offspring of her father's science?
5. Who stops Giovanni in the streets?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)