|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni kill to prove to Beatrice he has been infected by the poisons?
(a) A lizard.
(b) A spider.
(c) A dog.
2. Who appears at Giovanni's window as Beatrice dies?
(d) Giovanni's father.
3. Which of the following ugly things about Beatrice does Giovanni find difficult to forget?
(a) Her language when he tired to touch the purple flower.
(b) The bouquet withered in her grasp.
(c) Her fingerprints left on his hand and wrist.
(d) Her scowl when he insulted her father.
4. What does the author say the wine has caused Giovanni's brain to do?
5. What does the author say Rappaccini defends his hands with?
(a) A force field.
(b) Thick gloves.
(c) Rubber gloves.
(d) Latex gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rappaccini greet Baglioni?
2. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
3. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
4. Who does Giovanni say Beatrice should wear the flowers for the sake of?
5. Who did the Indian Price send a beautiful Indian girl to?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)