|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's impatience when he talks to the professor?
2. What does Baglioni say the Indian woman was as lovely as?
(a) The sunrise.
(b) The sunset.
(c) The dawn.
(d) The ocean.
3. What does Beatrice say her father would tell Giovanni if he was there?
(a) Many strange and interesting facts.
(b) How to defeat Baglioni.
(c) His plans for the garden.
(d) To go away.
4. What does Giovanni dream of at night in this section?
(a) Going home to Naples.
(b) A rich flower and a beautiful woman.
(c) Flying through the garden.
(d) Being attacked by a plant.
5. What is the name of Rappaccini's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni throw down at Beatrice?
2. Where does Beatrice say the purple shrub came from?
3. How does Giovanni address Beatrice when he first speaks to her?
4. What does Baglioni say the perfume he can smell in Giovanni's apartment is like?
5. Why is Giovanni suspicious of Lisabetta?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)