|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beatrice react when she sees the dead lizard?
(a) She crosses herself.
(b) She cries.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She kicks it away.
2. What does Beatrice tell the plant she is faint with?
(a) Common conversation.
(b) Common air.
(c) Lack of love.
(d) Lack of life.
3. What does Beatrice say that should be the only thing Giovanni should believe about her?
(a) What he reads.
(b) What he hears with his own hears
(c) What he sees with his own eyes.
(d) What he chooses to believe.
4. What kind of creature does Giovanni kill in this section?
(a) A lizard.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A bird.
(d) A spider.
5. What does Beatrice call the rumors circling about her abilities as a gardener?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Baglioni tell Giovanni he grew up side by side with?
2. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini's look was as deep as?
3. What does Baglioni say that Rappaccini doesn't respect?
4. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
5. What does Beatrice say the plant will reward her with?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)