|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rappaccini's first name?
2. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
(a) Pollen poisons.
(b) Vegetable poisons.
(c) Botanic poisons.
(d) Fruit poisons.
3. What does the author say Beatrice's pure delight at Giovanni's company is not unlike?
(a) The maiden stuck in a tower.
(b) The maiden of a lonely island.
(c) The romantic whose found her love.
(d) The lover who finally feels loved.
4. What does Baglioni give Giovanni to help cure Beatrice?
(a) A tablet.
(c) A homemade medicine mixture.
(d) A silver phial.
5. Who stops Giovanni in the streets?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Giovanni avoided Baglioni since their first meeting?
2. What does Giovanni say Beatrice has filled with poison?
3. What kind of wine do Giovanni and the professor drink?
4. What does Giovanni throw down at Beatrice?
5. What is wrong with the fountain?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)