|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rappaccini call for his daughter?
(a) He wants to look at her.
(b) He wants her to make a cup of coffee.
(c) He needs her help.
(d) He wants to show her something.
2. What does Lisabetta call Giovanni when she talks to him?
3. Which of the following sentences does the man exclaim to Giovanni when he stops him?
(a) Are you insane.
(b) Please Giovanni we need to talk.
(c) How rude can you get.
(d) Have you forgotten me.
4. What does Giovanni give Lisabetta in this section?
(a) A ring.
(b) A piece of silver.
(c) A piece of gold.
(d) A necklace.
5. What does Beatrice call the plant's breath?
(a) The breath of God.
(b) The breath of luck.
(c) The breath of death.
(d) The breath of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Baglioni a professor of?
2. How does the author say Beatrice gazed at the insect?
3. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
4. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's impatience when he talks to the professor?
5. What does Baglioni chuckle to himself on the staircase?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)