|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Giovanni say it doesn't matter if Beatrice is an angel or a demon?
(a) She will never harm anyone.
(b) He can change her.
(c) He is in her sphere.
(d) She just needs love.
2. Where does Beatice meet Giovanni?
(a) The purple flower.
(b) The fountain.
(c) Under his window.
(d) The private entrance.
3. Who does Giovanni say Beatrice should wear the flowers for the sake of?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
4. Who does Baglioni think is an awful man?
(c) Giovanni's father.
5. How does Giovanni try to get rid of his fever?
(a) By listening to his favorite songs.
(b) By doing press ups.
(c) By walking through the streets of Padua.
(d) By visiting the university library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni call the story Baglioni tells him about Alexander the Great?
2. What does Beatrice call the rumors circling about her abilities as a gardener?
3. As far as which city does Lisabetta say Rappaccini is known?
4. Who does Giovanni say has pale intelligence in this section?
5. Which of the following words does Giovanni use to describe the plants gorgeousness?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)