|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 15 -20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stones does it feel like are sparkling among the bubbles of the fountain?
(a) Gems and marbles.
(b) Rubies and marbles.
(c) Diamonds and rubies.
(d) Crystals and gems.
2. Who did the Indian Price send a beautiful Indian girl to?
(a) King Edward I.
(b) Julius Caesar.
(c) Marc Anthony.
(d) Alexander the Great.
3. What does Beatrice tell the plant she is faint with?
(a) Lack of life.
(b) Lack of love.
(c) Common air.
(d) Common conversation.
4. What had the Indian woman been nourished with since her birth?
5. Complete the following sentence "If fame says..."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Giovanni's surname?
2. What does Giovanni say Beatrice has filled with poison?
3. How does the author say Beatrice gazed at the insect?
4. What does Beatrice's spirit gush out of her like?
5. How does Giovanni think the insect dies?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)