|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plant does Rappaccini put in Beatrice's charge?
(a) The orange plant,
(b) The purple plant.
(c) The red plant.
(d) The green plant.
2. What does the author say is a madness to Giovanni?
(a) The garden's rich beauty.
(b) Beatrice's rich voice.
(c) Beatrice's rich beauty.
(d) Rappaccini's deep intelligence.
3. Who does Giovanni say Beatrice should wear the flowers for the sake of?
(a) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. How does Rappaccini greet Baglioni?
5. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
(a) A foolish pauper.
(b) An ancient friend.
(c) A dear friend.
(d) A gentleman and a scholar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisabetta call Giovanni when she talks to him?
2. What does the author say Giovanni has instead of a deep heart?
3. Which of the following sentences does Giovanni rudely state to Baglioni?
4. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
5. Who does Baglioni tell Giovanni he grew up side by side with?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)