|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the lizard?
2. What does the author say the wine has caused Giovanni's brain to do?
3. As far as which city does Lisabetta say Rappaccini is known?
4. What does Beatrice say the plant will reward her with?
(a) Its radiance.
(b) Its tasty sap.
(c) Its perfumed breath.
(d) Its soft touch.
5. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini look lacked?
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous garden does Giovanni compare Rappaccini's garden to?
2. What plant does Rappaccini put in Beatrice's charge?
3. Which of the following sentences does the man exclaim to Giovanni when he stops him?
4. What does Giovanni's landlady exclaim when she sees Giovanni?
5. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)