|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
(a) Approaching death.
(b) A difficult life.
(c) Love sickness.
(d) Inward disease.
2. What does Giovanni dream of at night in this section?
(a) A rich flower and a beautiful woman.
(b) Going home to Naples.
(c) Flying through the garden.
(d) Being attacked by a plant.
3. Who has caused Giovanni's sudden suspicions?
4. How does Giovanni expect the professor to respond to Rappaccini's name?
5. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Baglioni a professor of?
2. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
3. How does the author describe the glance Baglioni scrutinizes Giovanni with?
4. Which of the following sentences does Giovanni rudely state to Baglioni?
5. What does Beatrice say the plant will reward her with?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)