|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
2. What does Lisabetta call Giovanni when she talks to him?
3. What does the author say Giovanni's withered guide leads him through?
(a) A misty night.
(b) A starry night.
(c) Obscure passages.
(d) Darkly lit corridors.
4. What does the author say Rappaccini defends his hands with?
(a) Rubber gloves.
(b) A force field.
(c) Latex gloves.
(d) Thick gloves.
5. As far as which city does Lisabetta say Rappaccini is known?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
2. What does Giovanni have a supply of in his pocket?
3. Why does Rappaccini call for his daughter?
4. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
5. What does Baglioni think Rappaccini should be held strictly accountable for?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)