|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Giovanni beneath as he stands just inside Rappaccini's garden?
(a) Beatrice's window.
(b) The purple plant.
(c) A balcony.
(d) His own window.
2. What does the author say Lisabetta's smile looks like?
(a) A paper cut.
(b) A carving in wood.
(c) A crack in a stone.
(d) A bullet wound.
3. What does Baglioni think Rappaccini should be held strictly accountable for?
(a) His lies.
(b) His failures.
(c) His success.
(d) His garden.
4. What does the author compare Beatrice's voice to when she accepts the bouquet?
(a) A gush of pure water.
(b) A gush of music.
(c) A chorus of violins.
(d) A chorus of frogs.
5. What is all beneath Giovanni's eye when he first looks out of his window?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
2. What does Rappaccini place around his mouth while he is in the garden?
3. What does Lisabetta call Giovanni when she talks to him?
4. What does Giovanni give Lisabetta in this section?
5. What does Giovanni bring to Baglioni?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)