|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Giovanni has instead of a deep heart?
(a) A deep liver.
(b) A quick fancy.
(c) A quick mind.
(d) A deep intellect.
2. What does Giovanni liken the purple flowers petals to?
(d) Gold pieces.
3. Why does Giovanni's landlady originally tell Giovanni to look at the window?
(a) To see the moon.
(b) To see the view.
(c) To feel the sun.
(d) To feel the breeze.
4. What is Baglioni's first name?
5. What does the author say the wine has caused Giovanni's brain to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni think he can see happening to the bouquet as Beatrice walks away?
2. What does Giovanni hear when Lisabetta opens the garden gate?
3. Who meets Giovanni at the door of his lodgings?
4. Who does Baglioni tell Giovanni he grew up side by side with?
5. What does the author say strikes a continual warfare in Giovanni's breast?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)