|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Giovanni speak when he first gets out of his inner world into his outer world?
(a) In a nightmare.
(b) Like a punch drunk boxer.
(c) With anger.
(d) In a dream.
2. How does Giovanni try to get rid of his fever?
(a) By doing press ups.
(b) By visiting the university library.
(c) By listening to his favorite songs.
(d) By walking through the streets of Padua.
3. What does Lisabetta call Giovanni when she talks to him?
4. What is Giovanni's surname?
5. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's southern temperament?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Giovanni in the streets?
2. What does Giovanni say is more dear to Rappaccini than his garden?
3. What does Giovanni bring to Baglioni?
4. What does Beatrice call the purple plant?
5. What does Rappaccini place around his mouth while he is in the garden?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)