|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Giovanni try to get rid of his fever?
(a) By visiting the university library.
(b) By listening to his favorite songs.
(c) By doing press ups.
(d) By walking through the streets of Padua.
2. What does Lisabetta call Giovanni when she talks to him?
3. What does Giovanni give Lisabetta in this section?
(a) A piece of silver.
(b) A ring.
(c) A piece of gold.
(d) A necklace.
4. How does Beatrice react when she sees the dead lizard?
(a) She crosses herself.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries.
(d) She kicks it away.
5. What does the author say Giovanni's pulses had throbbed with?
(a) Thin blood.
(b) Luminous blood.
(c) Feverish blood.
(d) Clotted blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
2. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
3. Where does Beatrice emerge behind from?
4. What passes over Giovanni like a shadow?
5. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)