|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beatrice emerge behind from?
(a) The marble fountain.
(b) The purple plant.
(c) The sculptured portal.
(d) An oak tree.
2. What is the only thing that Baglioni says he knows about Beatrice?
(a) She is a good gardener.
(b) She speaks five languages.
(c) She has deep knowledge of science.
(d) She has giving birth to two children.
3. What is wrong with the fountain?
(a) It's figurehead has no head.
(b) It sprays water in three different directions.
(c) It is cracked down the middle.
(d) It is covered in moss.
4. Why does Rappaccini call for his daughter?
(a) He wants to look at her.
(b) He wants her to make a cup of coffee.
(c) He wants to show her something.
(d) He needs her help.
5. What does Liabetta say a young man in Padua would give to be among Rappaccini's flowers?
(c) His life.
(d) His virginity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Beatrice's haughtiness?
2. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
3. What does Giovanni feel know more when he gazes into Beatrice's eyes?
4. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
5. What does Beatrice call the purple plant?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)