|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
(a) Love sickness.
(b) A difficult life.
(c) Inward disease.
(d) Approaching death.
2. What does the author say Rappaccini defends his hands with?
(a) Latex gloves.
(b) Thick gloves.
(c) Rubber gloves.
(d) A force field.
3. How does Giovanni address Beatrice when he first speaks to her?
(c) Beat box.
4. How does Giovanni speak when he first gets out of his inner world into his outer world?
(a) In a nightmare.
(b) With anger.
(c) In a dream.
(d) Like a punch drunk boxer.
5. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Giovanni protect his hand?
2. What does Giovanni see Beatrice do when she sees the purple plant?
3. Who does Giovanni say has pale intelligence in this section?
4. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
5. What does Beatrice tell the plant she is faint with?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)