|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer say Beatrice's voice is as rich as?
(a) A full moon.
(b) A tropical sun.
(c) A chocolate cake.
(d) A fruit salad.
2. What does Beatrice's shriek go through Giovanni's heart like?
(a) A bread knife.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A sword.
(d) A spear.
3. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A shooting star.
(c) A bird.
(d) A garden.
4. What does Giovanni think he can see happening to the bouquet as Beatrice walks away?
(a) It is beginning to wither.
(b) Its petal are illuminating the whole garden.
(c) Its changing into a cactus.
(d) Its flowers are changing color.
5. What does Beatrice call the plant's breath?
(a) The breath of life.
(b) The breath of God.
(c) The breath of luck.
(d) The breath of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Giovanni's body burns when he wakes up?
2. What is all beneath Giovanni's eye when he first looks out of his window?
3. What kills the lizard?
4. What does Beatrice say that should be the only thing Giovanni should believe about her?
5. What does the author say is a madness to Giovanni?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)