|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Giovanni expect the professor to respond to Rappaccini's name?
2. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Rappaccini?
3. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
(a) Vegetable poisons.
(b) Fruit poisons.
(c) Pollen poisons.
(d) Botanic poisons.
4. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
(a) A difficult life.
(b) Love sickness.
(c) Approaching death.
(d) Inward disease.
5. What is Beatrice's face brightened by?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Giovanni say it doesn't matter if Beatrice is an angel or a demon?
2. What does Giovanni think Rappaccini looks like he has never expressed?
3. What does Beatrice say her father would tell Giovanni if he was there?
4. What does Giovanni think he can see happening to the bouquet as Beatrice walks away?
5. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)