|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giovanni do when he sees neither Beatrice or her father are present in the garden?
(a) He begins to sunbathe.
(b) He begins to dance naked.
(c) He begins to take cuttings of the plants.
(d) He begins a critical observation of the plants.
2. How does Baglioni know Giovanni?
(a) He is a friend of the family.
(b) He is engaged to his sister.
(c) He used to be his school master.
(d) He is his best friend.
3. What is Beatrice's face brightened by?
4. What does Baglioni think Rappaccini should be held strictly accountable for?
(a) His success.
(b) His lies.
(c) His failures.
(d) His garden.
5. What is Baglioni a professor of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Giovanni speak when he first gets out of his inner world into his outer world?
2. What does Beatrice say the plant will reward her with?
3. What does Giovanni bring to Baglioni?
4. Why does Giovanni say he wants to pick a flower from the purple plant?
5. What part of Giovanni's body burns when he wakes up?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)