|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini's look was as deep as?
2. What does the author say the wine has caused Giovanni's brain to do?
3. Which of the following sentences does Giovanni rudely state to Baglioni?
(a) Now let me pass.
(b) You wouldn't understand me.
(c) Go away.
(d) You smell.
4. Which Italian poet does the author reference in the opening of the story?
5. Where does Beatice meet Giovanni?
(a) The fountain.
(b) Under his window.
(c) The purple flower.
(d) The private entrance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
2. What does the author compare Beatrice's voice to when she accepts the bouquet?
3. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
4. What does Giovanni bring to Baglioni?
5. Where does Beatrice emerge behind from?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)