|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Baglioni's first name?
2. What does Beatrice do when she first approaches the purple shrub in this section?
(a) Screams into its pollen.
(b) Throws open her arms.
(c) Drops to her knees.
(d) Pets its stem.
3. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Giovanni's apartment?
4. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
(a) A dear friend.
(b) A gentleman and a scholar.
(c) A foolish pauper.
(d) An ancient friend.
5. Who passes Baglioni and Giovanni as they talk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice do as she comes down the garden path?
2. What word does the author use to describe Lisabetta's face?
3. Who does Baglioni think is an awful man?
4. What is the name of Giovanni's landlady?
5. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's bedroom?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)