|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice say is the only thing true about her?
(a) The choke of her laughter.
(b) The keeness of her smile.
(c) The words from her lips.
(d) The look from her eyes.
2. What kills the lizard?
(a) Beatrice's foot.
(b) A dew drop from the purple plant.
(c) Beatrice's foot.
(d) A rain drop.
3. What stones does it feel like are sparkling among the bubbles of the fountain?
(a) Crystals and gems.
(b) Gems and marbles.
(c) Diamonds and rubies.
(d) Rubies and marbles.
4. What is the name of Rappaccini's daughter?
5. What word does the author use to describe Beatrice's haughtiness?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author refer to Rappaccini's garden in this section?
2. What is all beneath Giovanni's eye when he first looks out of his window?
3. Who does Baglioni tell Giovanni he grew up side by side with?
4. What is the only thing that Baglioni says he knows about Beatrice?
5. What does Giovanni have a supply of in his pocket?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)