|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rappaccini's first name?
2. What does Giovanni say he is conversing with Beatrice like?
(a) A brother.
(b) A lover.
(c) A father.
(d) A friend.
3. Where does Beatrice emerge behind from?
(a) The sculptured portal.
(b) An oak tree.
(c) The marble fountain.
(d) The purple plant.
4. Who has caused Giovanni's sudden suspicions?
5. What does Baglioni say Giovanni is a son of?
(a) A dear friend.
(b) A foolish pauper.
(c) An ancient friend.
(d) A gentleman and a scholar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the fountain?
2. What is the only thing that Baglioni says he knows about Beatrice?
3. What famous garden does Giovanni compare Rappaccini's garden to?
4. What does Giovanni throw down at Beatrice?
5. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's impatience when he talks to the professor?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)