|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Baglioni think is an awful man?
(a) Giovanni's father.
2. Why does Rappaccini call for his daughter?
(a) He wants her to make a cup of coffee.
(b) He needs her help.
(c) He wants to show her something.
(d) He wants to look at her.
3. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
(d) Go red.
4. Which of the following sentences does the man exclaim to Giovanni when he stops him?
(a) Please Giovanni we need to talk.
(b) How rude can you get.
(c) Have you forgotten me.
(d) Are you insane.
5. What part of Italy is Giovanni from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni give Lisabetta in this section?
2. What does Rappaccini place around his mouth while he is in the garden?
3. What does Giovanni have to force himself through to get into the garden?
4. What does the author say Beatrice's pure delight at Giovanni's company is not unlike?
5. Which Italian poet does the author reference in the opening of the story?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)