|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Rappaccini's voice sounds like it is affected by?
(a) A difficult life.
(b) Inward disease.
(c) Love sickness.
(d) Approaching death.
2. Why does Beatrice say Rappaccini cannot touch the plant?
(a) It would be fatal.
(b) Its flowers should be left to prosper.
(c) It will die.
(d) It would take months for it to recover.
3. Who stops Giovanni in the streets?
4. Who does Giovanni say has pale intelligence in this section?
5. As far as which city does Lisabetta say Rappaccini is known?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
2. What is all beneath Giovanni's eye when he first looks out of his window?
3. How does Rappaccini greet Baglioni?
4. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
5. What does Giovanni hope to snatch from Beatrice's full gaze?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)