|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Giovanni say it doesn't matter if Beatrice is an angel or a demon?
(a) He is in her sphere.
(b) He can change her.
(c) She will never harm anyone.
(d) She just needs love.
2. What does Giovanni give Lisabetta in this section?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A ring.
(c) A piece of silver.
(d) A piece of gold.
3. What is Baglioni's first name?
4. What does Rappaccini place around his mouth while he is in the garden?
(a) A mask.
(b) Duct tape.
(c) His hand.
(d) A gum shield.
5. What does the author say Rappaccini defends his hands with?
(a) Latex gloves.
(b) Thick gloves.
(c) A force field.
(d) Rubber gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's impatience when he talks to the professor?
2. What does Rappiccini avoid doing when he is among his plants?
3. What does author say people find themselves to be when they have finally realized a dream?
4. Which of the following sentences does Giovanni rudely state to Baglioni?
5. What does Beatrice call the plant's breath?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)