|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Giovanni suspicious of Lisabetta?
(a) She has a strange look on her face.
(b) She maybe working with Rappaccini.
(c) She maybe working with Baglioni.
(d) She has shown too much interest in him.
2. What does Beatrice do when she first approaches the purple shrub in this section?
(a) Drops to her knees.
(b) Pets its stem.
(c) Throws open her arms.
(d) Screams into its pollen.
3. What does Giovanni give Lisabetta in this section?
(a) A ring.
(b) A piece of silver.
(c) A piece of gold.
(d) A necklace.
4. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's southern temperament?
5. What is the name of the city Giovanni has moved to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author say Beatrice gazed at the insect?
2. What color is the lizard?
3. What does Baglioni say Rappaccini's look was as deep as?
4. What does Beatrice want to give Giovanni in exchange for his gift?
5. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)