|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
(d) Go red.
2. Who does Baglioni think Rappaccini is making a study of?
3. What does Giovanni have a supply of in his pocket?
(b) Boiled sweets.
(d) Gold ducats.
4. What passes over Giovanni like a shadow?
5. What kind of stone is the fountain made from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni give Lisabetta in this section?
2. What color does Rappaccini dress in?
3. What does the author say is a madness to Giovanni?
4. What is wrong with the fountain?
5. Who does Giovanni say Beatrice should wear the flowers for the sake of?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)