|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Giovanni address Beatrice when he first speaks to her?
(d) Beat box.
2. As far as which city does Lisabetta say Rappaccini is known?
3. What does Giovanni do when he sees neither Beatrice or her father are present in the garden?
(a) He begins to dance naked.
(b) He begins a critical observation of the plants.
(c) He begins to take cuttings of the plants.
(d) He begins to sunbathe.
4. What places Giovanni at ease when he first sees Beatrice?
(a) A sudden rainfall.
(b) Beatrice's manner.
(c) The clearing clouds.
(d) Beatrice's beauty.
5. Which of the following sentences does Giovanni rudely state to Baglioni?
(a) Go away.
(b) You smell.
(c) Now let me pass.
(d) You wouldn't understand me.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the fountain?
2. Who passes Baglioni and Giovanni as they talk?
3. What color is the lizard?
4. What does Giovanni see outside window that impresses him so much?
5. Who does Giovanni say has pale intelligence in this section?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)