|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Giovanni beneath as he stands just inside Rappaccini's garden?
(a) A balcony.
(b) The purple plant.
(c) Beatrice's window.
(d) His own window.
2. What does Giovanni hear the rustling of just before Beatrice appears?
(a) Wrapping paper.
(b) A silken garment.
(c) A velvet garment.
3. What does the author say Giovanni has instead of a deep heart?
(a) A quick mind.
(b) A quick fancy.
(c) A deep liver.
(d) A deep intellect.
4. What does Beatrice say is her father's world?
(a) The garden.
5. What does Rappaccini think all medicinal virtues are comprised with?
(a) Pollen poisons.
(b) Vegetable poisons.
(c) Botanic poisons.
(d) Fruit poisons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Giovanni's withered guide leads him through?
2. What is all beneath Giovanni's eye when he first looks out of his window?
3. What does Giovanni see Beatrice do when she sees the purple plant?
4. What does Baglioni think Rappaccini should be held strictly accountable for?
5. What is the name of Rappaccini's daughter?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)