|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Giovanni address Beatrice when he first speaks to her?
(d) Beat box.
2. What does Beatrice call the rumors circling about her abilities as a gardener?
3. What does Beatrice say she has done for the first time in her life?
(a) Forgotten the plant.
(b) Fallen in love.
(c) Walked out of the garden.
(d) Spoken to a man.
4. What does Beatrice say her father would tell Giovanni if he was there?
(a) Many strange and interesting facts.
(b) His plans for the garden.
(c) To go away.
(d) How to defeat Baglioni.
5. What word does the author use to describe Beatrice's haughtiness?
Short Answer Questions
1. What plant does Rappaccini put in Beatrice's charge?
2. What is Rappaccini's first name?
3. Who meets Giovanni at the door of his lodgings?
4. What does Giovanni's landlady exclaim when she sees Giovanni?
5. What does Giovanni buy on the way home?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)