|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rappaccini call for his daughter?
(a) He wants to look at her.
(b) He needs her help.
(c) He wants to show her something.
(d) He wants her to make a cup of coffee.
2. How does Giovanni ask Beatrice to help him?
(a) By giving him her hand.
(b) By showing him the way out of the garden.
(c) By showing him her father's files.
(d) By instructing him on the plants.
3. What does the author say recollection of former scenes with Beatrice has makes him do?
(d) Go red.
4. What word does the author use to describe Giovanni's bedroom?
(a) Pig sty.
5. What part of Giovanni's body burns when he wakes up?
(a) His hand.
(b) His back.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giovanni hear the rustling of just before Beatrice appears?
2. What does the author say Lisabetta's smile looks like?
3. What does Giovanni hope to snatch from Beatrice's full gaze?
4. What does the author say Giovanni's pulses had throbbed with?
5. What is wrong with the fountain?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)