|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pushpaka go after Rama’s coronation?
(a) Back to the Himalya
(b) Back to Lanka
(c) Back to Vaishravana
(d) Back to Brahma
2. Rama says that he will fight Ravana but not whom?
(a) Civilian demons
(b) Anyone but demons
(c) The innocent
3. What does General Prahasta ask Ravana to do?
(b) Give Sita back
(c) Negotiate with Rama
(d) Declare war
4. What does Ravana do to Hanuman?
(a) Light his tail on fire
(b) Cut off his ears
(c) Kill him
(d) Keep him in a dungeon
5. Who makes dinner for Rama and Sita on their way back to Ayodhya?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years does Rama continue to rule Ayodhya after his festival?
2. What does Prahasta carry in addition to weapons, rockets and poisons?
3. Why do Rama and Sita have to return to Ayodhya?
4. What do the animals beat the demon army back with?
5. What does Ravana ask his two magicians to create by magic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Hanuman’s tail is lit on fire?
2. Why does Vibhishana defect from Ravana?
3. Describe Rama and Sita’s return to Ayodhya.
4. How is Ravana killed?
5. How does Rama send a final warning to Ravana?
6. Explain Vibhishana’s change of heart regarding Ravana.
7. Describe Rama and Sita’s disappearance from the earth.
8. Describe General Prahasta’s chariot.
9. How does Rama kill Khumbakarna?
10. Describe the origins of the Ramayana.
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)