|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ravana say kinsmen have in their hearts?
2. What is Indrajit’s weapon?
(b) Flaming swords
(d) Drowning waters
3. What does Vibhishana say Ravana can do to a messenger?
(a) Brand him
(b) Disembowl him
(c) Torture him
(d) Amputate limbs
4. What does Queen Mandodari return to Sita?
(a) Her perfume and oils
(b) Her yellow robe
(c) Her scarf and jewels
(d) Rama's ring
5. After Rama’s victory, what does Vibhishana offer Sita?
(a) His hand in marriage
(b) Magic power
(c) Transportation to Ayodhya
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to tell Bharata that Rama is coming?
2. What does Trijata tell the other Rakshasis?
3. What does Rama tell Ravana’s spies?
4. What are Ravana’s white robes compared to as he looks over the walls at Rama’s army?
5. Who said that creatures with faces like monkeys would kill Ravana?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Rama’s return to the throne of Ayodhya.
2. How is this chapter different in this version than it is in the original?
3. Describe Rama and Sita’s return to Ayodhya.
4. Describe the Rakshasis Hanuman sees when he is searching Lanka.
5. Describe the chariot Pushpaka.
6. Describe General Prahasta’s chariot.
7. Why does Vibhishana defect from Ravana?
8. How is Ravana killed?
9. How does Indrajit capture Hanuman, and how does Hanuman get free?
10. How does Rama send a final warning to Ravana?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)