|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Indra fight in the Battle of Heaven?
2. What does Swayamprabha say Maya is master of?
3. What age of the world are Viswamitra and Dasaratha living in?
(a) The first
(b) The fifth
(c) The second
(d) The third
4. What does Valmiki say Ravana thought when he looked at Sita?
5. What does Rama give Hanuman for Sita to know him by?
(a) A ring
(b) A lock of hair
(c) A necklace
(d) A letter
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sugriva say he learned the layout of the earth?
2. What is it that allows Ravana to defeat Jatayu?
3. What brings Valmiki out of the anthill?
4. Who came to take Dasaratha away, after he told the story of why Rama had had to be taken?
5. What do Guha’s bones say when Bharata shows up looking for Rama?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the statue of Shiva save Guha’s life?
2. Describe the history of Five-Apsarasa Lake.
3. What is Sita’s response when she hears about Rama’s exile?
4. Describe Dasaratha’s funeral.
5. Describe Bharata’s meeting with Guha.
6. Describe Ravana’s origins.
7. How does Sita allow herself to be abducted?
8. How does Dasaratha describe Rama’s banishment as punishment for his own actions?
9. Describe Rama and Lakshmana’s training by Viswamitra.
10. Describe Sita’s origins, and how she comes to be Rama’s wife.
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)