|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hanuman leap to Lanka from?
(a) From Mainaka Hill
(b) From Dandaka
(c) The Malaya hills
(d) The Himalya hills
2. How does Suka prevent Hanuman from killing him?
(a) He says he will damage Kishkindhya
(b) He threatens to predict Hanuman's death
(c) He threatens to unleash all of his bad deeds on him
(d) He says that Ravana will avenge his death
3. Why does Rama tell Lakshmana to abandon Sita by the Ganga River?
(a) Because he is angry about her betrayal
(b) Because he must be blameless as a king
(c) Because it is the beginning of the end of his reign
(d) Because he is disgusted by her now
4. At what hour does Rama fight Ravana?
5. Why does Suka remain loyal to Ravana, even though he sees he is about to die?
(a) He had done too much evil to turn against Ravana
(b) He had taken him for his king
(c) He knew that his fate was the same as Ravana's
(d) He partook of the same life as Ravana
6. Who makes dinner for Rama and Sita on their way back to Ayodhya?
7. What time of year is it when Rama and Sita return to Ayodhya?
8. What incident does Sita ask Hanuman to recall to Rama?
(a) Their marriage
(b) The crow attacking her
(c) His breaking the bow
(d) Their exile together
9. What does Ravana say is eternal?
10. Who does Garuda send to help Sita?
(b) Trijata the demon
(c) Valmiki the hermit
11. After Rama’s victory, what does Vibhishana offer Sita?
(b) Transportation to Ayodhya
(c) Magic power
(d) His hand in marriage
12. What is in the storeroom in Lanka, which Vibhishana shows Hanuman?
(a) Ravana's sleeping harem
(c) Treasures of culture
(d) Food and wine
13. What does Suka say will be the result if Ravana kills Sita with his sword of empire?
14. Where does Rama say that true friendship comes from?
(a) A gift of the gods
(b) Kindness and giving help
(c) Sharing a history in a region
(d) Blood ties
15. Where do the monkeys and bears go after Rama’s coronation?
Short Answer Questions
1. The least of Ravana’s warriors is as strong as what?
2. What are in Ravana’s crowns?
3. How old are Kusa and Lava when they come to tell the Ramayana at the festival?
4. Who comes to take Rama to death?
5. How many times does this character plead with Ravana?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)