|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Ravana’s white robes compared to as he looks over the walls at Rama’s army?
(a) Fame and glory
(b) Authority and power
(d) Death and time
2. When does Rama kill Ravana?
3. Why does Hanuman do what he does with the bracelet Rama gives him?
(a) It is made of matter, not of time
(b) It does not have Rama's name on it
(c) It will tarnish and fade
(d) It will not have any value in Rama's absence
4. What color is Rama’s skin when he appears before Lanka?
(a) Dark green
5. Who defeats the demon army single-handedly on the third morning of the war?
6. Who is Mandodari’s father?
7. How does Suka prevent Hanuman from killing him?
(a) He says that Ravana will avenge his death
(b) He threatens to unleash all of his bad deeds on him
(c) He threatens to predict Hanuman's death
(d) He says he will damage Kishkindhya
8. What had Narayana done to be cursed with one day losing his own wife?
(a) Defeated the drought demons in battle
(b) Violated a brahmana's sanctuary and killed his wife
(c) Stolen a serving girl and run off with her
(d) Neglected his wife for Apsarasa consorts
9. Who does Garuda send to help Sita?
(c) Trijata the demon
(d) Valmiki the hermit
10. What does Hanuman do with the bracelet Rama gives him?
(a) Sells it
(b) Melts it
(c) Brakes it
(d) Eats it
11. The least of Ravana’s warriors is as strong as what?
(a) Ten elephants
(b) A god
(c) A hurricane
(d) A mountain
12. What is on the throne when Rama and Sita return to Ayodhya?
(a) Rama's crown
(b) Sita's scarf
(c) Rama's sandals
(d) Rama's ring
13. At what hour does Rama fight Ravana?
14. What does General Prahasta ask Ravana to do?
(a) Declare war
(c) Negotiate with Rama
(d) Give Sita back
15. Who goes to tell Bharata that Rama is coming?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vasishtha do to make Rama king?
2. What does Rama tell Ravana’s spies?
3. Where do the monkeys and bears go after Rama’s coronation?
4. Why does Rama tell Lakshmana to abandon Sita by the Ganga River?
5. What is Indrajit’s weapon?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)