|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ravana ask his two magicians to create by magic?
(a) An image of Hanuman
(b) An image of Sita's corpse
(c) An imaginary Lanka
(d) An image of Rama's head
2. What is this age characterized by?
3. What is Ravana’s feeling about Rama’s name?
(a) He mutters it in spite of himself
(b) He can't stand to hear it
(c) He has his army chant it to make Rama afraid
(d) He sings it aloud to himself to make himself angry
4. What does Ravana say he will do, if Sita will be his?
(a) Cut off nine heads
(b) Take her where she likes
(c) Good deeds
(d) Spare Rama's life
5. Why does Agastya warn Rama against the Dandaka wood?
(a) It is infested with demons
(b) It is the center of the universe
(c) It is too dear to the gods
(d) It is too close to Aydohya
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that creatures with faces like monkeys would kill Ravana?
2. What reason does Sumantra give Dasaratha for his opinion?
3. What are Ravana’s white robes compared to as he looks over the walls at Rama’s army?
4. What does Valmiki say Ravana had strength to do?
5. What does Khumbakarna say his only law is?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)