|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what hour does Rama fight Ravana?
2. What does Ravana ask his two magicians to create by magic?
(a) An imaginary Lanka
(b) An image of Hanuman
(c) An image of Rama's head
(d) An image of Sita's corpse
3. Who came to take Dasaratha away, after he told the story of why Rama had had to be taken?
4. What is Vaishravana the god of?
(a) The earth
(c) The rain
(d) All the cosmos
5. What saved Guha’s life?
(a) His determination to kick the statue of Shiva
(b) His inability to imagine civilization
(c) His innocence
(d) His refusal to come inside a palace
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Agastya’s accomplishment?
2. Who is Ravana the son of?
3. Who is NOT killed by Indrajit?
4. Who makes dinner for Rama and Sita on their way back to Ayodhya?
5. Why does Dasaratha believe it is fair that Rama should be sent away from him?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)