|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rama and Lakshmana learn from this teacher?
(a) The use of minerals
(b) The use of magic
(c) The use of books
(d) The use of weapons
2. What word does the Ramayana begin with?
3. Who said that creatures with faces like monkeys would kill Ravana?
4. What does Sumantra find after he leaves Rama and Sita in the woods?
(a) Bharata has become a tyrant
(b) Dasaratha's kingdom is in flower
(c) Dasaratha's kingdom has become corrupt
(d) Dasaratha's kindergarten is withering
5. What does Vibhishana say Ravana can do to a messenger?
(a) Torture him
(b) Brand him
(c) Disembowl him
(d) Amputate limbs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Hanuman from Ravana’s torture?
2. How does Hanuman say Sita seems to him, when he first sees her?
3. Why can’t Ravana force Sita?
4. What does the poet say is the hardest thing of all to do?
5. Where does Hanuman leap to Lanka from?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)