|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maricha help Ravana abduct Sita?
(a) He creates a thick fog for Ravana
(b) He distracts Rama and Lakshmana
(c) He casts a spell on Rama and Lakshmana
(d) He fights Rama and Lakshmana
2. Where does Sumantra put Dasaratha’s body after he dies?
(a) In the burial room of the palace
(b) In a tomb
(c) On a pyre
(d) In a vat of oil
3. What does Prahasta carry in addition to weapons, rockets and poisons?
(a) Economic crises
(b) Delusions and bad dreams
(c) False compliments
(d) Healing flatteries
4. Complete the following statement: Rama and Lakshmana learned two mantras, one for strength, and one for ________.
(a) The ability to fly
(c) More strength
5. Why does Agastya warn Rama against the Dandaka wood?
(a) It is too dear to the gods
(b) It is the center of the universe
(c) It is too close to Aydohya
(d) It is infested with demons
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pushpaka driven by?
2. Who was the first to rid the earth of Rakshasas?
3. What was Ayodhya like when Bharata returned to it?
4. What reason does Sumantra give Dasaratha for his opinion?
5. How does Hanuman ultimately find Sita?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)