|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Sumantra give Dasaratha for his opinion?
(a) He wants to wait until Rama has been trained
(b) Rama still says foolish things
(c) He can believe what Rama says
(d) Rama has not held office before
2. How was Guha’s life returned to him after he died of fever?
(a) Rama cured him
(b) Sita restored him with a touch
(c) Shiva resuscitated him
(d) Indra paid for his life
3. What was Ayodhya like when Bharata returned to it?
(b) Full of strife
4. What does Bharata do to save Manthara from lifetimes of suffering?
(a) Pay her debt
(b) Banish her
(c) Kill her
(d) Forgive her
5. What is Sumantra’s opinion, when Dasaratha asks him for his thoughts about putting Rama on the throne?
(a) He says that Rama will be a great king
(b) He says that succession is a very risky process
(c) He says that Dasaratha should not step down yet
(d) He says that he afraid Rama is not ready
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lakshmana propose to do on hearing that Rama is to be banished?
2. What age of the world are Viswamitra and Dasaratha living in?
3. What does Guha find remarkable about Bharata?
4. Whose daughter does Ravana marry?
5. Where is Sita born?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)