|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lakshmana propose to do on hearing that Rama is to be banished?
(a) Prepare Rama's things for exile
(b) Kill Dasaratha
(c) Kill Kaikeyi
(d) Find a suitable place for Rama's exile
2. What do Rama and Lakshmana learn from this teacher?
(a) The use of minerals
(b) The use of books
(c) The use of weapons
(d) The use of magic
3. Where does Bharadwaja tell Bharata to find Rama?
(a) Rishyamuka Hill
(c) Chitrakuta Hill
(d) Naimasha Forest
4. Whom does Dasaratha tell Rama and Lakshmana to serve at the beginning of chapter 3?
5. What test does Rama pass, to marry Sita?
(a) Performing heroic tasks
(b) Beating other suitors in a race
(c) Breaking Janaka's bow
(d) Solving a puzzle
Short Answer Questions
1. What compromise do Rama and Bharata reach?
2. What is this age characterized by?
3. What does the poet say is the hardest thing of all to do?
4. What is Vaishravana the god of?
5. What do Rama and Lakshmana do for their teacher?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)