|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sita respond to Ravana?
2. What does Trijata tell the other Rakshasis?
(a) To eat Sita while they can
(b) To send Sita away
(c) To torture Sita
(d) To beg Sita's forgiveness
3. What do the Valakhila saints say war is preferable to?
4. Why can’t Ravana force Sita?
(a) He will lose her unless she consents
(b) He will die
(c) The gods' law binds him
(d) His wives will protect her
5. Why doesn’t the river Godavari tell Rama where Sita is?
(a) It did not see Ravana take Sita
(b) It is loyal to Ravana
(c) It is afraid of Ravana
(d) It cannot speak in Rama's language
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Sita food?
2. What is Rama’s answer when Sita urges him to discard his war arrows?
3. What does Sumantra find after he leaves Rama and Sita in the woods?
4. What is the importance of the golden hill Meru?
5. What does Garuda bring back from heaven to ransom his mother?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)