• Valmiki teaches the story of Rama to Rama’s sons, Kusa and Lava.
• Rama is born to King Dasaratha when the demons were oppressing the people in India.
• Viswamitra has not been able to complete a sacrifice because of Ravana’s demons and he asks Dasaratha for relief.
• Ravana has been given immunity to every creature but man, and he uses his great power for evil.
• Rama, and his brother Lakshmana, are trained in the use of heavenly weapons by Viswamitra.
• Rama goes to Janaka’s palace to be tested by the bow there. He breaks it as he tries to bend it, and Rama is given Sita’s hand in marriage.
• After twelve years of marriage between Rama and Sita, king Dasaratha says that he wants to see his son on the throne, and makes ready for Rama’s coronation.
• Queen Kaikeyi says...
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)