Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does Agasai make to Beneatha?
2. What word is it that affects Walter Lee so strongly that he begins to pace and mutter?
3. Where does Karl Lindner live?
4. Beneatha says she wants to:
5. Walter Lee explains he drove out to look at:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the spirituality of the characters in this play. What is their relationship to God and higher powers? Are the Youngers spiritual or not?
Essay Topic 2
Research and write a report about one of the following subjects. Be sure to include the subject's relationship to the play, A Raisin in the Sun.
a) Black Power
b) Black Pride
c) Black Arts Movement
d) Black Nationalism
e) "Black is Beautiful" movement
Essay Topic 3
Lorraine Hansberry includes extensive stage directions in her play. Explain how her stage directions add or detract from the play for the reader. Include specific examples from the text.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)