Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does Agasai make to Beneatha?
2. What word is it that affects Walter Lee so strongly that he begins to pace and mutter?
3. Where does Karl Lindner live?
4. Beneatha says she wants to:
5. Walter Lee explains he drove out to look at:
Essay Topic 1
Describe how Mama exercises her power over family members, especially the male characters Walter and Travis. How does she include or exclude them?
Essay Topic 2
What is the central purpose of this play? What response do you think Lorraine Hansberry wanted from the audience? How does each character support her purpose? Write an essay exploring these questions.
Essay Topic 3
All of the characters in this play have specific relationships to money or the lack thereof. Examine the theme of money in this play and how it affects the various characters.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)