Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does Agasai make to Beneatha?
2. What word is it that affects Walter Lee so strongly that he begins to pace and mutter?
3. Where does Karl Lindner live?
4. Beneatha says she wants to:
5. Walter Lee explains he drove out to look at:
At the end of the play, Mama tells Ruth that Walter Lee came into "his manhood." What is Mama saying about male gender roles? How does her attitude contrast with Walter Lee's thoughts about manhood?
Does racism perpetuate poverty, or does poverty intensify racism? Or are the two problems completely separate? Explore these questions in an essay.
Examine the spirituality of the characters in this play. What is their relationship to God and higher powers? Are the Youngers spiritual or not?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)