Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does Agasai make to Beneatha?
2. What word is it that affects Walter Lee so strongly that he begins to pace and mutter?
3. Where does Karl Lindner live?
4. Beneatha says she wants to:
5. Walter Lee explains he drove out to look at:
Research and write a report about one of the following subjects. Be sure to include the subject's relationship to the play, A Raisin in the Sun.
a) Black Power
b) Black Pride
c) Black Arts Movement
d) Black Nationalism
e) "Black is Beautiful" movement
Identify and describe the following dramatic structures in the play: Exposition, Rising Action, Turning Points, Climax, and Falling Action. Use dialogue and text examples to support your descriptions.
George calls Walter Lee "Prometheus." Expand his meaning with an essay that explains how Walter resembles this Greek god.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)