|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which character enters in a happy, excited mood?
2. Mama ignores:
3. Mama advises Beneatha:
4. What does Mama urge Ruth to do?
5. What does Beneatha see Travis doing?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Mama says she's tired after work. She has climbed steps to get into the apartment. Explain why she didn't use an elevator.
2. Walter Lee asks Mr. Lindner to get out, but Mr. Lindner leaves something behind. What?
This section contains 785 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)