Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does Agasai make to Beneatha?
2. What word is it that affects Walter Lee so strongly that he begins to pace and mutter?
3. Where does Karl Lindner live?
4. Beneatha says she wants to:
5. Walter Lee explains he drove out to look at:
Essay Topic 1
Lorraine Hansberry was a notable African-American. She was also a woman. People tend to consider both perspectives as somehow more specialized than white, male perspectives. Do you agree? Write an essay addressing the question of whether this play is primarily an "African-American" play or a "Woman's" play.
Essay Topic 2
George calls Walter Lee "Prometheus." Expand his meaning with an essay that explains how Walter resembles this Greek god.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Mama, Ruth, and Beneatha represent changing feminine roles in society.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)