|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lindner bring the Youngers?
(a) A welcome brochure
(b) A no-pet petition
(c) An offer to buy their house
(d) An invitation to a club
2. What is the mood at the beginning of this act?
3. Walter Lee grabs Bobo and:
(a) Slaps him
(b) Pulls his ears
(c) Knocks him down
(d) Shakes him
4. What opinion does the Welcoming Committee hold?
(a) Neighbors should visit often
(b) Negroes should live elsewhere
(c) The new neighbors are nice
(d) The Youngers need a garage
5. Mama begs for strength from:
(a) Her God
(b) Her family
(c) Her husband
(d) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Walter Lee come to about taking Karl Lindner's offer?
2. Who are Mr. And Mrs. Arnold?
3. Where did Walter Lee put the money?
4. Mrs. Johnson thinks Walter is:
5. What, according to Mama, happened to Walter Lee in this scene?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)