|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which generation of American Youngers does Travis represent?
(a) The third
(b) The fourth
(c) The fifth
(d) The sixth
2. Joseph Asaigai says that Beneatha is grateful to her brother because:
(a) Now she can stay in the neighborhood she grew up in
(b) She'll be able to leave her family with worrying about them
(c) He makes her look good by ruining things for the family
(d) His failure allows her to give up on the human race
3. What does Ruth tell Travis to do when Karl Lindner arrives?
(a) Bring some water
(b) Do his homework
(c) Go downstairs
(d) Turn the radio off
4. Why does Walter Lee thank Willie Harris?
(a) Because Willie showed him how to cheat others
(b) Because Willie helped him take stock of his life
(c) Because Willie taught him to focus on what counts
(d) Because Willie is going to help him start a business
5. What is the mood at the beginning of this act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter mean by "the Man?"
2. What is Beneatha's nickname?
3. What will Mama take to the new house?
4. What does Mama say they'll be if Walter Lee takes Karl Lindner's money?
5. How long has Beneatha wanted to be a doctor?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)