|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offer does Agasai make to Beneatha?
(a) To take her to Nigeria
(b) To pay for her schooling
(c) To take her to the movies
(d) To take her to Canada
2. What word is it that affects Walter Lee so strongly that he begins to pace and mutter?
3. Where does Karl Lindner live?
(a) Clybourne Park
(b) Chicago Housing
(c) South Parkway
(d) Lake Shore Drive
4. Beneatha says she wants to:
(a) Continue their talk
(b) Meet his family
(c) Pour him a drink
(d) Make weekend plans
5. Walter Lee explains he drove out to look at:
(a) His home town
(b) The waterfront
(c) The racetrack
(d) Steel mills
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Mama, happened to Walter Lee in this scene?
2. What is the last thing Mama takes from the apartment?
3. Mrs. Johnson reads a newspaper headline about:
4. Why does Walter Lee thank Willie Harris?
5. What does Mama ask Beneatha and Ruth to do?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)