|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is it that affects Walter Lee so strongly that he begins to pace and mutter?
2. How old is Travis?
(a) 11 years old
(b) 10 years old
(c) 7 years old
(d) 12 years old
3. Mama comes home from work and complains about:
(a) The weather
(b) The steps
(c) Her boss
(d) Ruth's dress
4. Beneatha says she wants to:
(a) Make weekend plans
(b) Continue their talk
(c) Pour him a drink
(d) Meet his family
5. What does Beneatha scornfully call Joseph?
(a) A dreamer
(b) A madman
(c) A martyr
(d) A hypocrite
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Arnold had to take a taxi because:
2. Mama warns the movers to be careful with what object?
3. Mama begs for strength from:
4. Why does Walter Lee thank Willie Harris?
5. Walter Lee can't understand why:
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)