|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walter Lee grabs Bobo and:
(a) Pulls his ears
(b) Slaps him
(c) Knocks him down
(d) Shakes him
2. What is the bad news?
(a) Willie didn't meet Bobo
(b) Bobo and Willie argued
(c) Willie was late meeting Bobo
(d) Willie had an accident
3. Walter Lee has been missing from work for:
(a) Three days
(b) Three nights
(c) Three weeks
(d) Three hours
4. What does Beneatha call Walter Lee?
(a) A spineless worm
(b) An illiterate bum
(c) A no account man
(d) A toothless rat
5. What does Ruth tell Travis to do when Karl Lindner arrives?
(a) Bring some water
(b) Turn the radio off
(c) Do his homework
(d) Go downstairs
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Ruth will do in the new house?
2. What word is it that affects Walter Lee so strongly that he begins to pace and mutter?
3. What does Walter mean by "the Man?"
4. Joseph Asaigai says that Beneatha is grateful to her brother because:
5. What, according to Mama, happened to Walter Lee in this scene?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)