|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
(a) To the post office
(b) To get her hair done
(c) To visit a neighbor
(d) To see the doctor
2. In Walter Lee's imaginary African dance, he gestures with a:
3. Ruth tells Walter Lee she is sorry about:
(a) Mama's decision
(b) His drinking
(c) The new baby
(d) Her nagging
4. What is Beneatha's main worry about Ruth's news?
(a) She wonders how to pay the medical bills
(b) She wonders what will happen when Ruth is gone
(c) She wonders whether Ruth can get a new job
(d) She wonders where the baby will live
5. What is Beneatha's current ambition in life?
(a) To marry a rich man
(b) To leave Chicago
(c) To go on the stage
(d) To become a doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Johnson thinks Walter is:
2. Mrs. Johnson asks Mama if Beneatha:
3. What does Ruth give Mrs. Johnson?
4. While Beneatha listens to Mr. Lindner, she:
5. Bobo waited for Willie how long?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)