|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Walter come back after leaving the apartment?
(a) He forgot to kiss Ruth goodbye
(b) It's raining and he needs an umbrella
(c) He needs carfare from Ruth
(d) He wants to yell at Beneatha
2. What time are the moving men due?
(a) Ten past noon
(b) Five o'clock
(c) One o'clock
(d) Four o'clock
3. Walter Lee grabs Bobo and:
(a) Knocks him down
(b) Shakes him
(c) Pulls his ears
(d) Slaps him
4. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
5. What does Travis announce when he comes in?
(a) That Willie Harris is back
(b) That Karl Lindner is at the door
(c) That the movers have arrived
(d) That he needs another dollar
Short Answer Questions
1. Bobo waited for Willie how long?
2. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
3. Which character starts the play on stage?
4. What does Mama send Travis out to borrow?
5. Mama's real name is:
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)