|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
(a) His African heritage
(b) His job as a chauffeur
(c) His wife's figure
(d) His mother's cooking
2. What does Travis give to Mama?
(a) A plastic pony
(b) A flowerpot
(c) A big hat
(d) A pie pan
3. What does Mr. Lindner represent?
(a) A recreational club
(b) A gardening group
(c) A real estate business
(d) A welcoming committee
4. What does Mama ask Beneatha and Ruth to do?
(a) Spray the rooms one more time for cockroaches
(b) Tell the landlord that they'll be staying on
(c) Use the newspapers to pack up the china
(d) Call the moving company to cancel their service
5. What is the first thing Ruth will do in the new house?
(a) Make hot tea
(b) Open the windows
(c) Arrange flowers
(d) Take a hot bath
Short Answer Questions
1. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
2. In Walter Lee's imaginary African dance, he gestures with a:
3. What has Ruth bought for the new house?
4. Walter Lee has been missing from work for:
5. George doesn't care for:
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)