|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The house has how many bedrooms?
(d) Two and a half
2. Mama warns the movers to be careful with what object?
(a) A table
(b) A vase
(c) The radio
(d) A chair
3. What word is it that affects Walter Lee so strongly that he begins to pace and mutter?
4. How long has Beneatha wanted to be a doctor?
(a) Since she had her tonsils taken out
(b) Since she got good grades in High School
(c) Since she witnessed an accident as a child
(d) Since her father died in an accident
5. Where does Travis sleep?
(a) On the fire escape
(b) In the living room
(c) In a bedroom off the hall
(d) In the curtained alcove
Short Answer Questions
1. Mama begs for strength from:
2. What is Beneatha's relationship to Ruth?
3. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
4. Where does Beneatha expect to get her tuition from?
5. What does Beneatha call Walter Lee?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)