|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ruth bought for the new house?
(b) Welcome mat
(c) Flower pots
2. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
(a) Ten dollars
(b) Twenty-five dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) Five dollars
3. As the scene opens, what does Beneatha carry?
(a) A brief case
(b) A case of soda
(c) A violin case
(d) A guitar case
4. What does Walter Lee tell Mr. Lindner to do?
(a) Get out
(b) Call a cab
(c) Call his realtor
(d) Leave his card
5. Where does Mrs. Johnson pat Ruth?
(a) On her cheek
(b) On her hand
(c) On her stomach
(d) On her hair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama ask Beneatha and Ruth to do?
2. While Beneatha listens to Mr. Lindner, she:
3. What does Walter Lee want to do?
4. Walter Lee is bitter and disappointed. Why?
5. According to Walter Lee, money is:
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)