|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much will the monthly payments be for the new house?
2. Where will George take Beneatha on their date?Where will George take Beneatha on their date?
(a) To a folk festival
(b) To the theater
(c) To a cocktail party
(d) To Lake Shore Drive
3. Walter Lee has been missing from work for:
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three nights
(c) Three hours
(d) Three days
4. Beneatha tells Mama that George is:
(a) A friend
(b) A dandy
(c) A catch
(d) A fool
5. What is in the letter they are expecting?
(a) An insurance check
(b) A college application
(c) Lottery prize money
(d) A new rental contract
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter Lee and Ruth speak privately about what serious issue?
2. What does Mama call the apartment?
3. What does Mama urge Ruth to do?
4. What are Mama and Beneatha doing in the beginning of this scene?
5. Who calls Walter Lee on the telephone?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)