|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Beneatha unhappy?
(a) Because they can't move into the new house
(b) Because she'll never visit Nigeria
(c) Because she'll never become a doctor
(d) Because the insurance money is gone
2. Beneatha thinks Mama looks like:
(a) Judy Garland
(b) Scarlet O'Hara
(c) Aunt Jemima
(d) Eleanor Roosevelt
3. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
(a) His wife's figure
(b) His mother's cooking
(c) His African heritage
(d) His job as a chauffeur
4. What does the Welcoming Committee offer to do?
(a) Rent the new house
(b) Buy the new house
(c) Paint the new house
(d) Sell the new house
5. While Beneatha listens to Mr. Lindner, she:
(a) Chews gum
(b) Tosses fruit
(d) Taps her feet
Short Answer Questions
1. What did people say about Mama when she was a child?
2. How much will the monthly payments be for the new house?
3. Where is the action of this play set?
4. When Mama gives Walter Lee the money, she shows:
5. Walter Lee explains he drove out to look at:
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)