|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alaiyo mean?
(a) One for Whom Bread Is Not Enough
(b) One Who Dances Like the Peacock
(c) One Who Fights Like a Warrior
(d) One for Whom the Goddess Calls
2. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
3. What is Walter Lee looking for when he searches the apartment?
(a) His paycheck
(b) A betting guide
(c) His father's pistol
(d) Karl Lindner's card
4. Ruth changes her mind about
(a) Doing the dishes
(b) Whipping Travis
(c) Arguing with Walter Lee
(d) Going to the store
5. What is the mood at the beginning of this act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter mean by "the Man?"
2. How long did Mama and Big Walter plan on living in their apartment when they moved in?
3. Which character enters in a happy, excited mood?
4. Mama ignores:
5. What is Beneatha's current ambition in life?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)