|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Beneatha unhappy?
(a) Because she'll never visit Nigeria
(b) Because she'll never become a doctor
(c) Because the insurance money is gone
(d) Because they can't move into the new house
2. Who does Walter Lee want Beneatha to marry?
(a) Joseph Asagai
(b) Karl Lindner
(c) Willie Harris
(d) George Murchison
3. What was the name of boy in Beneatha's story?
4. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
(a) White bucks
(b) Saddle shoes
(c) Patent leather
(d) Made in Italy
5. Beneatha says she wants to:
(a) Make weekend plans
(b) Continue their talk
(c) Pour him a drink
(d) Meet his family
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Walter Lee, money is:
2. What are Mama and Beneatha doing in the beginning of this scene?
3. What is the bad news?
4. How does Walter Lee like his eggs?
5. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)