|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the former function of Ruth and Walter Lee's bedroom?
(a) It was the dining room
(b) It was a storage area
(c) It was a breakfast alcove
(d) It was a large closet
2. Who makes the first entrance?
3. Mrs. Johnson asks Mama if Beneatha:
(a) Is still going to college
(b) Is still acting uppity
(c) Is getting engaged
(d) Is still dating George
4. What does Mama tell Walter Lee about Ruth?
(a) That she's dying
(b) She needs his love
(c) She works too hard
(d) That she's pregnant
5. George doesn't care for:
(a) Soda Pop
Short Answer Questions
1. What time are the moving men due?
2. What is the time period of the play?
3. What word is it that affects Walter Lee so strongly that he begins to pace and mutter?
4. What does Mama warn Walter Lee about?
5. What is the bad news?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)