|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Travis ask Mama?
(a) Permission to go outside
(b) What smells so nasty
(c) Where his clean socks are
(d) If he can spray the roaches
2. Mama opens a gift. What is it?
(a) A tea kettle
(c) Garden tools
(d) Kitchen towels
3. What does Mama say when Karl Lindner appeals to her?
(a) That she is determined to move
(b) She agrees to take his money
(c) She asks him for more money
(d) That her son has made the decision
4. Who are Mr. And Mrs. Arnold?
(a) Ruth's pharmacists
(b) Walter Lee's employers
(c) Mrs. Johnson's friends
(d) Mama's neighbors
5. Why does Walter come back after leaving the apartment?
(a) He needs carfare from Ruth
(b) It's raining and he needs an umbrella
(c) He forgot to kiss Ruth goodbye
(d) He wants to yell at Beneatha
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks on the door?
2. What does Beneatha see Travis doing?
3. Mama warns the movers to be careful with what object?
4. What did people say about Mama when she was a child?
5. Walter Lee and George argue about:
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)