|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Johnson thinks Walter is:
(a) A good dancer
(b) A good provider
(c) Good looking
(d) A good driver
2. What is the mood at the beginning of this act?
3. What was the name of boy in Beneatha's story?
4. Describe Beneatha's new outfit.
(a) A cocktail dress
(b) A folk dancing skirt
(c) A formal party gown
(d) A Nigerian robe
5. Mr. Arnold had to take a taxi because:
(a) It's cheaper than a limo
(b) His chauffeur didn't show up
(c) He had an appointment
(d) His wife wanted to go out
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beneatha's nickname?
2. What opinion does the Welcoming Committee hold?
3. Where does Beneatha expect to get her tuition from?
4. Mrs. Johnson's personality can be described as:
5. What is in the letter they are expecting?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)