|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Beneatha's visitor bring?
(a) Records and robes
(b) Flowers and candy
(c) A large cake
(d) A little puppy
2. What does Mr. Lindner bring the Youngers?
(a) An offer to buy their house
(b) A welcome brochure
(c) A no-pet petition
(d) An invitation to a club
3. Mama warns the movers to be careful with what object?
(a) A table
(b) A chair
(c) The radio
(d) A vase
4. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
(a) To the post office
(b) To visit a neighbor
(c) To see the doctor
(d) To get her hair done
5. What was the name of the baby Mama and Big Walter lost?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mama ignores:
2. Mrs. Johnson comes in. Who is she?
3. What is different about the apartment?
4. In Walter Lee's imaginary African dance, he gestures with a:
5. What does Ruth think of Willie?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)