|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the former function of Ruth and Walter Lee's bedroom?
(a) It was the dining room
(b) It was a storage area
(c) It was a large closet
(d) It was a breakfast alcove
2. Mama comes home from work and complains about:
(a) The steps
(b) Ruth's dress
(c) Her boss
(d) The weather
3. What does Travis ask Mama?
(a) Where his clean socks are
(b) If he can spray the roaches
(c) What smells so nasty
(d) Permission to go outside
4. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
5. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
2. Walter Lee and Ruth speak privately about what serious issue?
3. What does Walter Lee do when he sees the check?
4. What does Mama ask Beneatha and Ruth to do?
5. Mama tells Travis that she has:
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)