|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Mama take to the new house?
(a) An antique pitcher
(b) The family album
(c) Her spindly plant
(d) A new set of china
2. What does Ruth give Mrs. Johnson?
(a) Milk and pie
(b) Coffee and cake
(c) Soda and crackers
(d) Tea and cookies
3. Who does Walter Lee want Beneatha to marry?
(a) George Murchison
(b) Karl Lindner
(c) Willie Harris
(d) Joseph Asagai
4. What is the last thing Mama takes from the apartment?
(a) Her keys
(b) Her purse
(c) Her coat
(d) Her plant
5. What does Alaiyo mean?
(a) One for Whom Bread Is Not Enough
(b) One Who Dances Like the Peacock
(c) One for Whom the Goddess Calls
(d) One Who Fights Like a Warrior
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth forbid Travis to do?
2. As the scene opens, what does Beneatha carry?
3. What offer does Agasai make to Beneatha?
4. Where does Travis sleep?
5. What is Beneatha's main worry about Ruth's news?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)