|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Asagai give to Beneatha?
(a) Never be afraid to sit awhile and think
(b) Don't be afraid to try something new
(c) Never let people see you crying
(d) Don't put all your eggs in one basket
2. What does Mama tell Walter Lee about Ruth?
(a) She works too hard
(b) That she's dying
(c) She needs his love
(d) That she's pregnant
3. Walter Lee and Ruth speak privately about what serious issue?
(a) Mama's decision to buy a house
(b) Their son Travis' behavior
(c) Their deteriorating relationship
(d) Walter Lee's need for milk or coffee
4. Beneatha thanks Mama for:
(a) Understanding her
(b) Doing the laundry
(c) Buying groceries
(d) Making the bed
5. What is Beneatha's current ambition in life?
(a) To marry a rich man
(b) To become a doctor
(c) To leave Chicago
(d) To go on the stage
Short Answer Questions
1. Mama asks Walter Lee if he is:
2. What will Mama take to the new house?
3. She puts on a phonograph record of:
4. Where does Travis sleep?
5. Mama's real name is:
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)