|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which generation of American Youngers does Travis represent?
(a) The sixth
(b) The fourth
(c) The fifth
(d) The third
2. What is different about the apartment?
(a) The rugs are rolled up
(b) Packing boxes fill the room
(c) Furniture is rearranged
(d) Suitcases are being filled
3. In Walter Lee's imaginary African dance, he gestures with a:
4. Where did Mama go?
(a) To tend to business
(b) To visit the neighbor
(c) To buy groceries
(d) To Travis' school
5. The house has how many bedrooms?
(b) Two and a half
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beneatha's relationship to Ruth?
2. What does Mr. Lindner represent?
3. Which character enters in a happy, excited mood?
4. What does Beneatha say she's going out to do?
5. How much will the monthly payments be for the new house?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)