|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Arnold had to take a taxi because:
(a) His wife wanted to go out
(b) He had an appointment
(c) It's cheaper than a limo
(d) His chauffeur didn't show up
2. What does Travis ask his mother for?
(a) A pop gun
(b) Fifty cents
(c) More eggs
(d) A comic book
3. Beneatha thanks Mama for:
(a) Doing the laundry
(b) Understanding her
(c) Making the bed
(d) Buying groceries
4. What has Ruth bought for the new house?
(b) Welcome mat
(d) Flower pots
5. What does Mr. Lindner represent?
(a) A welcoming committee
(b) A gardening group
(c) A recreational club
(d) A real estate business
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
2. Beneatha says her people have to overcome:
3. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
4. Where did Ruth go with Walter Lee?
5. Where does Travis sleep?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)