|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama compare Big Walter to?
(a) An old horse
(b) A willing slave
(c) A machine
(d) A faithful dog
2. As the scene opens, what does Beneatha carry?
(a) A violin case
(b) A brief case
(c) A guitar case
(d) A case of soda
3. Where is the house that Mama bought?
(a) Clybourne Park
(b) Park Street Lane
(c) Parkside Square
(d) Clayton Manor
4. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
5. Where does Mrs. Johnson pat Ruth?
(a) On her hand
(b) On her stomach
(c) On her cheek
(d) On her hair
Short Answer Questions
1. George doesn't care for:
2. What time are the moving men due?
3. Mama opens a gift. What is it?
4. Walter Lee explains he drove out to look at:
5. What does Ruth announce to Mama and Beneatha?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)