|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
2. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
3. Beneatha thinks Mama looks like:
(a) Eleanor Roosevelt
(b) Scarlet O'Hara
(c) Aunt Jemima
(d) Judy Garland
4. About how old is Walter Lee Younger?
5. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the apartment?
2. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
3. What does Travis bring in for Mama?
4. Who is acting as head of the Younger family?
5. Beneatha says her people have to overcome:
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)