|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walter Lee has been out talking to:
(a) The bartender
(c) Willie Harris
(d) George Murchison
2. How did Big Walter die, according to Mama?
(a) He died in a factory accident
(b) He committed suicide
(c) He worked himself to death
(d) He was hit by a bus
3. Walter Lee explains he drove out to look at:
(a) Steel mills
(b) The racetrack
(c) The waterfront
(d) His home town
4. As the scene opens, what does Beneatha carry?
(a) A violin case
(b) A guitar case
(c) A case of soda
(d) A brief case
5. Where did Ruth go with Walter Lee?
(a) A restaurant
(b) The movies
(c) The park
(d) A drive-in
Short Answer Questions
1. In Walter Lee's imaginary African dance, he gestures with a:
2. Why does Walter come back after leaving the apartment?
3. Mama asks Walter Lee if he is:
4. What method does Beneatha suggest for getting rid of the cockroaches?
5. According to Walter Lee, money is:
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)