|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will the family move?
(a) Next week
(b) In ten days
(c) In two weeks
(d) The first of the month
2. What does Mama chide Ruth about?
(a) Getting up too late to make Travis's bed
(b) Being careless with her money
(c) Not fixing a hot breakfast for Travis
(d) Buckling under to Walter Lee too much
3. What does Mama compare Big Walter to?
(a) A faithful dog
(b) An old horse
(c) A willing slave
(d) A machine
4. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
(a) Twenty-five dollars
(b) Fifty dollars
(c) Ten dollars
(d) Five dollars
5. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
(a) To visit a neighbor
(b) To get her hair done
(c) To see the doctor
(d) To the post office
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beneatha's current ambition in life?
2. Mama ignores:
3. Mama opens a gift. What is it?
4. Who knocks on the door?
5. Mr. Arnold had to take a taxi because:
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)