|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Big Walter die, according to Mama?
(a) He worked himself to death
(b) He died in a factory accident
(c) He committed suicide
(d) He was hit by a bus
2. How long did Mama and Big Walter plan on living in their apartment when they moved in?
(a) Five years
(b) One year
(c) Ten years
(d) Two years
3. What does Travis ask Mama?
(a) If he can spray the roaches
(b) Permission to go outside
(c) What smells so nasty
(d) Where his clean socks are
4. What does Mama send Travis out to borrow?
(a) Confectioner's Sugar
(b) Kitchen cleanser
(c) Baking powder
(d) Cockroach spray
5. What is Beneatha's relationship to Ruth?
(a) Beneatha is Ruth's niece by marriage
(b) They are sisters, but Ruth is older
(c) Beneatha is Ruth's oldest daughter
(d) Ruth is Beneatha's sister-in-law
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama compare Big Walter to?
2. Travis wants to be:
3. What does Mama ask Travis?
4. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
5. How does Walter Lee like his eggs?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)