|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mama refuse to support Walter Lee's plan to open a liquor store?
(a) It fosters immorality by encouraging drinking
(b) She doesn't think he would be a success
(c) She is afraid that the police would close it
(d) She doesn't like Walter Lee as much as she likes Beneatha
2. Where is the house that Mama bought?
(a) Parkside Square
(b) Clayton Manor
(c) Park Street Lane
(d) Clybourne Park
3. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
(a) It's a good idea
(b) Let's talk about it
(c) He says nothing
(d) You can't do that
4. What lie does Walter Lee tell George?
(a) That he's getting a new job
(b) That he has a degree in public speaking
(c) That he bought a new cadillac
(d) That he's been to New York City
5. Who are Mr. And Mrs. Arnold?
(a) Walter Lee's employers
(b) Mama's neighbors
(c) Ruth's pharmacists
(d) Mrs. Johnson's friends
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Lindner bring the Youngers?
2. Mama opens a gift. What is it?
3. Walter Lee dreams of driving what kind of car?
4. What does Travis do on his way out?
5. What time are the moving men due?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)