|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lindner bring the Youngers?
(a) An offer to buy their house
(b) A no-pet petition
(c) An invitation to a club
(d) A welcome brochure
2. Travis wants to be:
(a) A bus driver
(b) A fireman
(c) A traffic cop
(d) A baseball player
3. What lie does Walter Lee tell George?
(a) That he's been to New York City
(b) That he bought a new cadillac
(c) That he's getting a new job
(d) That he has a degree in public speaking
4. Why does Mama refuse to support Walter Lee's plan to open a liquor store?
(a) She doesn't like Walter Lee as much as she likes Beneatha
(b) She is afraid that the police would close it
(c) It fosters immorality by encouraging drinking
(d) She doesn't think he would be a success
5. What does Travis go to do?
(a) Play stickball with his friends
(b) Carry groceries at the local store
(c) Study at the local library
(d) Go to the movies with his friends
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Arnold had to take a taxi because:
2. Beneatha tells Mama that George is:
3. George doesn't care for:
4. Bobo waited for Willie how long?
5. Who comes to visit Beneatha in this scene?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)