|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ruth thinks Mr. Lindner looks:
(d) Too relaxed
2. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
(a) A short, natural haircut
(b) Two long braids
(c) Many corn rows
(d) A bleached color
3. What does Ruth do at the end of the scene?
(a) Sings a hymn
(c) She faints
(d) Makes Travis's bed
4. Mrs. Johnson asks Mama if Beneatha:
(a) Is still going to college
(b) Is getting engaged
(c) Is still dating George
(d) Is still acting uppity
5. How does Mr. Lindner describe the people in Clybourne Park?
(a) Mostly retired
(b) Family oriented
(c) Rich and fancy
Short Answer Questions
1. She puts on a phonograph record of:
2. Walter Lee has been out talking to:
3. Walter Lee can't understand why:
4. Mr. Arnold had to take a taxi because:
5. Who makes the first entrance?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)