|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opinion does the Welcoming Committee hold?
(a) Neighbors should visit often
(b) Negroes should live elsewhere
(c) The new neighbors are nice
(d) The Youngers need a garage
2. Walter Lee can't understand why:
(a) Willie and Bobo had a fight
(b) Willie can't keep a date
(c) Bobo missed the station
(d) Willie didn't leave a map
3. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
4. Beneatha says she wants to:
(a) Make weekend plans
(b) Continue their talk
(c) Pour him a drink
(d) Meet his family
5. Who makes the first entrance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time are the moving men due?
2. George thinks a person should read books in order to:
3. Where is the house that Mama bought?
4. Describe Beneatha's new outfit.
5. How long did Mama and Big Walter plan on living in their apartment when they moved in?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)