|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Mama and Beneatha doing in the beginning of this scene?
(a) Paying bills
(b) Baking bread
(c) Washing dishes
(d) Cleaning the house
2. Walter Lee explains he drove out to look at:
(a) His home town
(b) The waterfront
(c) The racetrack
(d) Steel mills
3. What time are the moving men due?
(a) One o'clock
(b) Four o'clock
(c) Five o'clock
(d) Ten past noon
4. Walter Lee is so happy that he:
(a) Blows a horn
(b) Snaps his fingers
(c) Jumps on the table
(d) Dances with Ruth
5. What method does Beneatha suggest for getting rid of the cockroaches?
(a) Getting a cat to chase them away
(b) Setting fire to the building
(c) Using flyswatters to hit them
(d) Drowning them with the dishwater
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Walter Lee on the telephone?
2. What does Mr. Lindner bring the Youngers?
3. What does Travis give to Mama?
4. What is Beneatha's main worry about Ruth's news?
5. Beneatha walks by dressed in:
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)