|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
(a) His job as a chauffeur
(b) His African heritage
(c) His wife's figure
(d) His mother's cooking
2. Where does Travis sleep?
(a) In the curtained alcove
(b) In the living room
(c) In a bedroom off the hall
(d) On the fire escape
3. What does Walter Lee give Travis?
(a) A hug
(b) A dollar
(c) A kiss
(d) Fifty cents
4. What does Ruth forbid Travis to do?
(a) Turns up the radio so loudly
(b) Wear his baggy jeans to school
(c) Ask his grandmother for money
(d) Stop on the way to school for gum
5. Mrs. Johnson comes in. Who is she?
(a) Ruth's best friend
(b) Mama's cousin
(c) A distant relative
(d) A nosy neighbor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter Lee tell Mr. Lindner to do?
2. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
3. Mama begs for strength from:
4. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
5. Why does Mama refuse to support Walter Lee's plan to open a liquor store?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)