|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beneatha say she's going out to do?
(a) To get a ticket to Nigeria
(b) To get herself a good job
(c) To become a Queen of the Nile
(d) To buy herself some books
2. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
(a) His wife's figure
(b) His mother's cooking
(c) His African heritage
(d) His job as a chauffeur
3. Walter Lee explains he drove out to look at:
(a) The waterfront
(b) The racetrack
(c) Steel mills
(d) His home town
4. What time are the moving men due?
(a) Ten past noon
(b) Four o'clock
(c) One o'clock
(d) Five o'clock
5. Where does Travis sleep?
(a) In the curtained alcove
(b) On the fire escape
(c) In the living room
(d) In a bedroom off the hall
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beneatha's relationship to Ruth?
2. How does Mr. Lindner describe the people in Clybourne Park?
3. Mama advises Beneatha:
4. Walter Lee has been out talking to:
5. What does Walter Lee do when he sees the check?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)