|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Ruth will do in the new house?
(a) Arrange flowers
(b) Take a hot bath
(c) Open the windows
(d) Make hot tea
2. What does Mama warn Walter Lee about?
(a) That he's getting too greedy
(b) That Ruth might leave him
(c) That his work is too dangerous
(d) That he's going to lose his job
3. What does the Welcoming Committee offer to do?
(a) Rent the new house
(b) Sell the new house
(c) Buy the new house
(d) Paint the new house
4. Beneatha thinks Mama looks like:
(a) Scarlet O'Hara
(b) Aunt Jemima
(c) Judy Garland
(d) Eleanor Roosevelt
5. According to Walter Lee, money is:
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama ask Travis?
2. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
3. What does Beneatha see Travis doing?
4. What is the time period of the play?
5. Walter Lee has been missing from work for:
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)