|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bad news?
(a) Willie was late meeting Bobo
(b) Willie didn't meet Bobo
(c) Willie had an accident
(d) Bobo and Willie argued
2. She puts on a phonograph record of:
(a) Nigerian folk music
(b) American folksongs
(c) Madam Butterfly
(d) African drumming
3. What does Ruth announce to Mama and Beneatha?
(a) That she's feeling ill
(b) That she got a new job
(c) That she's been fired
(d) That she's pregnant
4. Mama begs for strength from:
(a) Her family
(b) Her God
(c) Her mother
(d) Her husband
5. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bobo waited for Willie how long?
2. What does Mr. Lindner represent?
3. What does Travis bring in for Mama?
4. Travis wants to be:
5. Ruth thinks Mr. Lindner looks:
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)