|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walter Lee has been missing from work for:
(a) Three nights
(b) Three days
(c) Three weeks
(d) Three hours
2. What does the Welcoming Committee offer to do?
(a) Rent the new house
(b) Paint the new house
(c) Buy the new house
(d) Sell the new house
3. What does Mr. Lindner represent?
(a) A real estate business
(b) A welcoming committee
(c) A recreational club
(d) A gardening group
4. George defines assimilationist Negroes as:
(a) Upper class
(b) Uncle Toms
(d) Farm hands
5. Mama tells Travis that she has:
(a) Bought USA bonds
(b) Bought a business
(c) Bought vacation tickets
(d) Bought a house
Short Answer Questions
1. In Walter Lee's imaginary African dance, he gestures with a:
2. When Mama gives Walter Lee the money, she shows:
3. What does Ruth give Mrs. Johnson?
4. Mama comes home from work and complains about:
5. How long did Mama and Big Walter plan on living in their apartment when they moved in?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)