|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ruth thinks Mr. Lindner looks:
(d) Too relaxed
2. Describe Beneatha's new outfit.
(a) A folk dancing skirt
(b) A formal party gown
(c) A cocktail dress
(d) A Nigerian robe
3. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
(a) Two long braids
(b) A short, natural haircut
(c) A bleached color
(d) Many corn rows
4. What does Mama compare Big Walter to?
(a) A willing slave
(b) A machine
(c) An old horse
(d) A faithful dog
5. What is in the letter they are expecting?
(a) Lottery prize money
(b) An insurance check
(c) A college application
(d) A new rental contract
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the family move?
2. Mrs. Johnson comes in. Who is she?
3. George doesn't care for:
4. What does Mama send Travis out to borrow?
5. What does Mama chide Ruth about?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)