|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walter Lee and Ruth speak privately about what serious issue?
(a) Walter Lee's need for milk or coffee
(b) Their son Travis' behavior
(c) Their deteriorating relationship
(d) Mama's decision to buy a house
2. Where does Mrs. Johnson pat Ruth?
(a) On her cheek
(b) On her hair
(c) On her stomach
(d) On her hand
3. Mrs. Johnson asks Mama if Beneatha:
(a) Is still acting uppity
(b) Is still going to college
(c) Is still dating George
(d) Is getting engaged
4. The new neighborhood is:
(a) Mixed race
(b) Mostly Negro
(c) Mostly white
5. Walter Lee grabs Bobo and:
(a) Shakes him
(b) Slaps him
(c) Pulls his ears
(d) Knocks him down
Short Answer Questions
1. George thinks a person should read books in order to:
2. Mama tells Travis that she has:
3. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
4. What does the Welcoming Committee offer to do?
5. Walter Lee went to the Green Hat to:
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)