|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
(a) His wife's figure
(b) His mother's cooking
(c) His job as a chauffeur
(d) His African heritage
2. Walter Lee can't understand why:
(a) Willie and Bobo had a fight
(b) Bobo missed the station
(c) Willie didn't leave a map
(d) Willie can't keep a date
3. Why does Walter come back after leaving the apartment?
(a) He needs carfare from Ruth
(b) He wants to yell at Beneatha
(c) It's raining and he needs an umbrella
(d) He forgot to kiss Ruth goodbye
4. What is Beneatha's main worry about Ruth's news?
(a) She wonders how to pay the medical bills
(b) She wonders whether Ruth can get a new job
(c) She wonders what will happen when Ruth is gone
(d) She wonders where the baby will live
5. Mama comes home from work and complains about:
(a) The steps
(b) The weather
(c) Her boss
(d) Ruth's dress
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beneatha's nickname?
2. Beneatha says she wants to:
3. What does Mama chide Ruth about?
4. Mama advises Beneatha:
5. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)