|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walter Lee has been out talking to:
(a) Willie Harris
(c) The bartender
(d) George Murchison
2. Ruth tells Walter Lee she is sorry about:
(a) The new baby
(b) Mama's decision
(c) Her nagging
(d) His drinking
3. What was the former function of Ruth and Walter Lee's bedroom?
(a) It was the dining room
(b) It was a storage area
(c) It was a breakfast alcove
(d) It was a large closet
4. Walter Lee has been missing from work for:
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three hours
(c) Three nights
(d) Three days
5. Where did Walter Lee put the money?
(a) In a checking account
(b) In a deal with Willie
(c) Into the bank
(d) In a mattress
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth do at the end of the scene?
2. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
3. Mrs. Johnson's personality can be described as:
4. Where does Karl Lindner live?
5. Walter Lee and Ruth speak privately about what serious issue?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)