|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the apartment?
(a) Furniture is rearranged
(b) The rugs are rolled up
(c) Suitcases are being filled
(d) Packing boxes fill the room
2. What is the time period of the play?
(a) Early 1960s through early1970s
(b) Late 1930s through the late 1940s
(c) Late 1940s through late 1950s
(d) Late 1960s through late 1970s
3. How did Big Walter die, according to Mama?
(a) He was hit by a bus
(b) He committed suicide
(c) He worked himself to death
(d) He died in a factory accident
4. What does Ruth think of Willie?
(a) That he is a good dresser and very polite
(b) She wonders why he hasn't been arrested
(c) That he's much smarter than Walter Lee
(d) She thinks he's a good-for-nothing loud mouth
5. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beneatha's task?
2. In the paper, Walter Lee reads about:
3. Walter Lee is bitter and disappointed. Why?
4. Where is the action of this play set?
5. What does Travis go to do?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)