|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walter Lee has been out talking to:
(a) George Murchison
(b) Willie Harris
(d) The bartender
2. What are Mama and Beneatha doing in the beginning of this scene?
(a) Paying bills
(b) Baking bread
(c) Cleaning the house
(d) Washing dishes
3. What does Mama chide Ruth about?
(a) Buckling under to Walter Lee too much
(b) Being careless with her money
(c) Getting up too late to make Travis's bed
(d) Not fixing a hot breakfast for Travis
4. George defines assimilationist Negroes as:
(b) Uncle Toms
(c) Upper class
(d) Farm hands
5. How much did Mama spend on the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
2. Who are Mr. And Mrs. Arnold?
3. How did Big Walter die, according to Mama?
4. What does Mama keep on the windowsill?
5. Where is the house that Mama bought?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)