|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Travis bring in for Mama?
(a) Kitchen cleanser
(b) A warm winter coat
(c) The insurance check
(d) A new gardening hat
2. Where does Travis sleep?
(a) On the fire escape
(b) In the curtained alcove
(c) In a bedroom off the hall
(d) In the living room
3. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
(a) Patent leather
(b) Saddle shoes
(c) White bucks
(d) Made in Italy
4. Mrs. Johnson thinks Walter is:
(a) A good dancer
(b) Good looking
(c) A good driver
(d) A good provider
5. How did Big Walter die, according to Mama?
(a) He died in a factory accident
(b) He was hit by a bus
(c) He committed suicide
(d) He worked himself to death
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
2. What does Mama urge Ruth to do?
3. What is the time period of the play?
4. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
5. What does he mean by that term?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)