|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character starts the play on stage?
(d) Walter Lee
2. Ruth is joyful. She shouts goodbye to:
(a) Dirty laundry
(b) Ironing boards
(c) Walls and roaches
(d) Nosey neighbors
3. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
(a) Patent leather
(b) Saddle shoes
(c) White bucks
(d) Made in Italy
4. Mrs. Johnson thinks Walter is:
(a) A good provider
(b) Good looking
(c) A good driver
(d) A good dancer
5. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
(a) A bleached color
(b) Many corn rows
(c) A short, natural haircut
(d) Two long braids
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mama go?
2. What was the former function of Ruth and Walter Lee's bedroom?
3. Mr. Arnold threatens to:
4. What does he mean by that term?
5. Where does Beneatha expect to get her tuition from?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)