|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Johnson comes in. Who is she?
(a) Mama's cousin
(b) Ruth's best friend
(c) A distant relative
(d) A nosy neighbor
2. Where does Beneatha expect to get her tuition from?
(a) Gifts from her friends
(b) Savings from her job
(c) The insurance money
(d) Her inheritance
3. In the paper, Walter Lee reads about:
(a) A garbage strike
(b) A battle in France
(c) A recent murder
(d) Another bomb test
4. When Mama gives Walter Lee the money, she shows:
(a) That she trusts God
(b) That she trusts him
(c) That she trusts banks
(d) That she trusts Travis
5. Ruth is joyful. She shouts goodbye to:
(a) Ironing boards
(b) Walls and roaches
(c) Nosey neighbors
(d) Dirty laundry
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter Lee give Travis?
2. Travis wants to be:
3. What gift does Beneatha's visitor bring?
4. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
5. What method does Beneatha suggest for getting rid of the cockroaches?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)