|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Travis do on his way out?
(a) Steps on as many cockroaches as he can
(b) Smacks Beneatha on the her bottom
(c) Tosses a basketball to his father
(d) Grabs his hat and jacket from a hook
2. When Mama gives Walter Lee the money, she shows:
(a) That she trusts banks
(b) That she trusts him
(c) That she trusts God
(d) That she trusts Travis
3. Beneatha thanks Mama for:
(a) Understanding her
(b) Buying groceries
(c) Making the bed
(d) Doing the laundry
4. Mrs. Johnson asks Mama if Beneatha:
(a) Is still acting uppity
(b) Is still going to college
(c) Is getting engaged
(d) Is still dating George
5. Why does Walter come back after leaving the apartment?
(a) He wants to yell at Beneatha
(b) He needs carfare from Ruth
(c) It's raining and he needs an umbrella
(d) He forgot to kiss Ruth goodbye
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Travis ask Mama?
2. Walter Lee is bitter and disappointed. Why?
3. What is in the letter they are expecting?
4. Walter Lee and Ruth speak privately about what serious issue?
5. Mr. Arnold had to take a taxi because:
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)