|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Walter Lee, money is:
2. What does Mama keep on the windowsill?
(a) A good-luck statue
(b) An old wind-up clock
(c) A small houseplant
(d) A picture of her husband
3. How long did Mama and Big Walter plan on living in their apartment when they moved in?
(a) One year
(b) Two years
(c) Ten years
(d) Five years
4. Describe Beneatha's new outfit.
(a) A cocktail dress
(b) A folk dancing skirt
(c) A Nigerian robe
(d) A formal party gown
5. What is the first thing Ruth does on stage?
(a) She wakes Travis up
(b) She starts breakfast
(c) She reads the paper
(d) She makes herself pretty
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth offers Walter Lee:
2. What does Ruth forbid Travis to do?
3. Travis wants to be:
4. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
5. Where does Mrs. Johnson pat Ruth?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)