|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beneatha walks by dressed in:
(a) A silk slip
(b) Blue jeans
(c) A bathrobe
2. What is Beneatha's relationship to Ruth?
(a) Beneatha is Ruth's oldest daughter
(b) Ruth is Beneatha's sister-in-law
(c) They are sisters, but Ruth is older
(d) Beneatha is Ruth's niece by marriage
3. Mama tells Travis that she has:
(a) Bought USA bonds
(b) Bought vacation tickets
(c) Bought a house
(d) Bought a business
4. When Mama gives Walter Lee the money, she shows:
(a) That she trusts God
(b) That she trusts banks
(c) That she trusts Travis
(d) That she trusts him
5. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
(a) Ten dollars
(b) Fifty dollars
(c) Five dollars
(d) Twenty-five dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Travis ask his mother for?
2. What does Mama warn Walter Lee about?
3. What does Walter Lee do when he sees the check?
4. According to Walter Lee, money is:
5. What does Travis bring in for Mama?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)