|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Walter Lee tell George?
(a) That he's getting a new job
(b) That he has a degree in public speaking
(c) That he bought a new cadillac
(d) That he's been to New York City
2. Who calls Walter Lee on the telephone?
(a) His boss
(b) The landlord
(d) Willie Harris
3. What is the time period of the play?
(a) Late 1960s through late 1970s
(b) Late 1930s through the late 1940s
(c) Early 1960s through early1970s
(d) Late 1940s through late 1950s
4. Who are Mr. And Mrs. Arnold?
(a) Walter Lee's employers
(b) Ruth's pharmacists
(c) Mrs. Johnson's friends
(d) Mama's neighbors
5. What is different about the apartment?
(a) The rugs are rolled up
(b) Suitcases are being filled
(c) Furniture is rearranged
(d) Packing boxes fill the room
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama ask Travis?
2. Beneatha says her people have to overcome:
3. What does Travis go to do?
4. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
5. What does Ruth think of Willie?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)