|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She puts on a phonograph record of:
(a) African drumming
(b) American folksongs
(c) Madam Butterfly
(d) Nigerian folk music
2. Who calls Walter Lee on the telephone?
(a) Willie Harris
(c) The landlord
(d) His boss
3. Ruth offers Walter Lee:
4. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
(a) It's a good idea
(b) You can't do that
(c) Let's talk about it
(d) He says nothing
5. Mrs. Johnson asks Mama if Beneatha:
(a) Is getting engaged
(b) Is still going to college
(c) Is still acting uppity
(d) Is still dating George
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beneatha see Travis doing?
2. Who makes the first entrance?
3. What does Mama tell Walter Lee about Ruth?
4. What is Beneatha's current ambition in life?
5. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)