|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ruth is doing a domestic chore. What is it?
2. What does Mama keep on the windowsill?
(a) An old wind-up clock
(b) A small houseplant
(c) A picture of her husband
(d) A good-luck statue
3. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
(a) To get her hair done
(b) To see the doctor
(c) To the post office
(d) To visit a neighbor
4. What does Travis ask his mother for?
(a) Fifty cents
(b) A pop gun
(c) More eggs
(d) A comic book
5. Ruth is joyful. She shouts goodbye to:
(a) Dirty laundry
(b) Walls and roaches
(c) Nosey neighbors
(d) Ironing boards
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Johnson's personality can be described as:
2. Beneatha tells Mama that George is:
3. What does Ruth call Beneatha's hair style?
4. Walter Lee went to the Green Hat to:
5. Mrs. Johnson thinks Walter is:
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)