|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Johnson asks Mama if Beneatha:
(a) Is getting engaged
(b) Is still going to college
(c) Is still dating George
(d) Is still acting uppity
2. Mrs. Johnson reads a newspaper headline about:
(a) A bombing at Clybourne Park
(b) A neighborhood gang shooting
(c) A riot in downtown Chicago
(d) An accident on the highway
3. What does he mean by that term?
(a) That she has cut it in too many layers
(b) That she dyes it with blonde streaks
(c) That she combs into a million braids
(d) That she straightens it to look Caucasian
4. What does Walter Lee give Travis?
(a) A kiss
(b) A dollar
(c) Fifty cents
(d) A hug
5. Where is the house that Mama bought?
(a) Clybourne Park
(b) Park Street Lane
(c) Parkside Square
(d) Clayton Manor
Short Answer Questions
1. Beneatha walks by dressed in:
2. What does Walter Lee do when he sees the check?
3. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
4. George doesn't care for:
5. What does Mama warn Walter Lee about?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)