|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Johnson pat Ruth?
(a) On her hair
(b) On her hand
(c) On her stomach
(d) On her cheek
2. Beneatha thanks Mama for:
(a) Buying groceries
(b) Making the bed
(c) Doing the laundry
(d) Understanding her
3. Where does Beneatha expect to get her tuition from?
(a) Gifts from her friends
(b) Her inheritance
(c) Savings from her job
(d) The insurance money
4. What does Mama warn Walter Lee about?
(a) That he's getting too greedy
(b) That his work is too dangerous
(c) That he's going to lose his job
(d) That Ruth might leave him
5. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the action of this play set?
2. Walter Lee has been missing from work for:
3. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
4. What does Mama urge Ruth to do?
5. Ruth tells Walter Lee she is sorry about:
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)