|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time period of the play?
(a) Late 1930s through the late 1940s
(b) Late 1960s through late 1970s
(c) Early 1960s through early1970s
(d) Late 1940s through late 1950s
2. What does Mama call the apartment?
(a) A rat trap
(b) A cozy place
(c) Our little home
(d) A fire hazard
3. What does Beneatha see Travis doing?
(a) Chasing a rat in the street
(b) Playing with a b.b. gun
(c) Stealing from the grocer
(d) Getting beat up by bullies
4. Describe Beneatha's new outfit.
(a) A Nigerian robe
(b) A cocktail dress
(c) A formal party gown
(d) A folk dancing skirt
5. What does Travis do on his way out?
(a) Steps on as many cockroaches as he can
(b) Grabs his hat and jacket from a hook
(c) Tosses a basketball to his father
(d) Smacks Beneatha on the her bottom
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mama gives Walter Lee the money, she shows:
2. Mama ignores:
3. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
4. The house has how many bedrooms?
5. What is Beneatha's task?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)