|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
(a) White bucks
(b) Saddle shoes
(c) Made in Italy
(d) Patent leather
2. The house has how many bedrooms?
(d) Two and a half
3. What was the former function of Ruth and Walter Lee's bedroom?
(a) It was a storage area
(b) It was a large closet
(c) It was the dining room
(d) It was a breakfast alcove
4. What does Travis go to do?
(a) Carry groceries at the local store
(b) Study at the local library
(c) Play stickball with his friends
(d) Go to the movies with his friends
5. Walter Lee and Ruth speak privately about what serious issue?
(a) Walter Lee's need for milk or coffee
(b) Their son Travis' behavior
(c) Mama's decision to buy a house
(d) Their deteriorating relationship
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the baby Mama and Big Walter lost?
2. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
3. Walter Lee has been out talking to:
4. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
5. What does Mama call the apartment?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)