|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Walter Lee, money is:
2. What is in the letter they are expecting?
(a) Lottery prize money
(b) A new rental contract
(c) A college application
(d) An insurance check
3. What is Beneatha's current ambition in life?
(a) To go on the stage
(b) To leave Chicago
(c) To marry a rich man
(d) To become a doctor
4. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
(a) Let's talk about it
(b) He says nothing
(c) It's a good idea
(d) You can't do that
5. The house has how many bedrooms?
(b) Two and a half
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Beneatha's new outfit.
2. When will the family move?
3. Where does Travis sleep?
4. George defines assimilationist Negroes as:
5. What does Beneatha say she's going out to do?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)