|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alaiyo mean?
(a) One Who Fights Like a Warrior
(b) One Who Dances Like the Peacock
(c) One for Whom Bread Is Not Enough
(d) One for Whom the Goddess Calls
2. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
(a) White bucks
(b) Patent leather
(c) Saddle shoes
(d) Made in Italy
3. What are Mama and Beneatha doing in the beginning of this scene?
(a) Paying bills
(b) Cleaning the house
(c) Baking bread
(d) Washing dishes
4. According to Walter Lee, money is:
5. Who is acting as head of the Younger family?
(d) Walter Lee
Short Answer Questions
1. George doesn't care for:
2. What does he mean by that term?
3. What does Travis go to do?
4. Who comes to visit Beneatha in this scene?
5. What does Travis ask his mother for?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)