|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character starts the play on stage?
(d) Walter Lee
2. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
(a) His wife's figure
(b) His African heritage
(c) His job as a chauffeur
(d) His mother's cooking
3. What does Mama send Travis out to borrow?
(a) Baking powder
(b) Cockroach spray
(c) Confectioner's Sugar
(d) Kitchen cleanser
4. What was the former function of Ruth and Walter Lee's bedroom?
(a) It was a breakfast alcove
(b) It was a large closet
(c) It was a storage area
(d) It was the dining room
5. In the paper, Walter Lee reads about:
(a) A garbage strike
(b) Another bomb test
(c) A recent murder
(d) A battle in France
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
2. What does Travis do on his way out?
3. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
4. In Walter Lee's imaginary African dance, he gestures with a:
5. What does Beneatha see Travis doing?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)