|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Walter come back after leaving the apartment?
(a) He wants to yell at Beneatha
(b) It's raining and he needs an umbrella
(c) He needs carfare from Ruth
(d) He forgot to kiss Ruth goodbye
2. What does Mama keep on the windowsill?
(a) A picture of her husband
(b) A small houseplant
(c) A good-luck statue
(d) An old wind-up clock
3. Walter Lee is bitter and disappointed. Why?
(a) He sees his own dreams shattered
(b) He wants to buy a new limousine
(c) He wants to stay in the apartment
(d) He wants to move to New York
4. Where is the house that Mama bought?
(a) Clybourne Park
(b) Clayton Manor
(c) Park Street Lane
(d) Parkside Square
5. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
(a) Ten dollars
(b) Twenty-five dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) Five dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Walter Lee, money is:
2. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
3. Where will George take Beneatha on their date?Where will George take Beneatha on their date?
4. What is the time period of the play?
5. Describe Beneatha's new outfit.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)