|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
(a) Ten dollars
(b) Fifty dollars
(c) Twenty-five dollars
(d) Five dollars
2. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
3. What does Ruth announce to Mama and Beneatha?
(a) That she's been fired
(b) That she got a new job
(c) That she's feeling ill
(d) That she's pregnant
4. She puts on a phonograph record of:
(a) African drumming
(b) Madam Butterfly
(c) American folksongs
(d) Nigerian folk music
5. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
(a) Made in Italy
(b) Patent leather
(c) Saddle shoes
(d) White bucks
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Travis sleep?
2. Ruth tells Walter Lee she is sorry about:
3. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
4. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
5. In the paper, Walter Lee reads about:
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)