|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
2. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
(a) Ten dollars
(b) Twenty-five dollars
(c) Five dollars
(d) Fifty dollars
3. What lie does Walter Lee tell George?
(a) That he's been to New York City
(b) That he's getting a new job
(c) That he has a degree in public speaking
(d) That he bought a new cadillac
4. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
(a) His mother's cooking
(b) His wife's figure
(c) His job as a chauffeur
(d) His African heritage
5. What does Mama ask Travis?
(a) Whether or not he's taken a bath
(b) If he has done his homework yet
(c) If he finished his chores
(d) If he found his missing socks
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter Lee want to do?
2. What does Beneatha say she's going out to do?
3. Where did Mama go?
4. What does Mama warn Walter Lee about?
5. What does Ruth call Beneatha's hair style?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)