|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the former function of Ruth and Walter Lee's bedroom?
(a) It was the dining room
(b) It was a storage area
(c) It was a large closet
(d) It was a breakfast alcove
2. Mama ignores:
(b) Walter Lee
(c) Her neighbor
3. What does Ruth think of Willie?
(a) She wonders why he hasn't been arrested
(b) That he is a good dresser and very polite
(c) That he's much smarter than Walter Lee
(d) She thinks he's a good-for-nothing loud mouth
4. What does Mama ask Travis?
(a) If he finished his chores
(b) If he has done his homework yet
(c) If he found his missing socks
(d) Whether or not he's taken a bath
5. Why does Mama refuse to support Walter Lee's plan to open a liquor store?
(a) She is afraid that the police would close it
(b) She doesn't think he would be a success
(c) It fosters immorality by encouraging drinking
(d) She doesn't like Walter Lee as much as she likes Beneatha
Short Answer Questions
1. George defines assimilationist Negroes as:
2. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
3. What is the first thing Ruth does on stage?
4. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
5. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)