|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walter Lee do when he sees the check?
(a) Tries to persuade Mama to use the money for a car
(b) Starts telling Mama about his plan to buy a store
(c) Asks Mama to give him half of the money immediately
(d) Asks Mama to tell how much of it he can use
2. Walter Lee is bitter and disappointed. Why?
(a) He wants to stay in the apartment
(b) He sees his own dreams shattered
(c) He wants to move to New York
(d) He wants to buy a new limousine
3. What method does Beneatha suggest for getting rid of the cockroaches?
(a) Using flyswatters to hit them
(b) Drowning them with the dishwater
(c) Getting a cat to chase them away
(d) Setting fire to the building
4. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
(a) She leaves the room
(b) She begins to pray
(c) She slaps Beneatha
(d) She agree with Beneatha
5. What term does he use to describe Beneatha's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama keep on the windowsill?
2. How does Walter Lee like his eggs?
3. What does Ruth call Beneatha's hair style?
4. What does Mama call the apartment?
5. Walter Lee has been out talking to:
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)