|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth announce to Mama and Beneatha?
(a) That she's been fired
(b) That she's pregnant
(c) That she got a new job
(d) That she's feeling ill
2. What is the first thing Ruth does on stage?
(a) She makes herself pretty
(b) She wakes Travis up
(c) She reads the paper
(d) She starts breakfast
3. Walter Lee has been out talking to:
(b) George Murchison
(c) The bartender
(d) Willie Harris
4. George defines assimilationist Negroes as:
(b) Farm hands
(c) Upper class
(d) Uncle Toms
5. What does Beneatha say she's going out to do?
(a) To become a Queen of the Nile
(b) To buy herself some books
(c) To get herself a good job
(d) To get a ticket to Nigeria
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter Lee give Travis?
2. What is the time period of the play?
3. Where does Travis sleep?
4. The house has how many bedrooms?
5. What does Travis go to do?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)