|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
(a) Ten dollars
(b) Twenty-five dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) Five dollars
2. Which character starts the play on stage?
(a) Walter Lee
3. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
4. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
(a) She slaps Beneatha
(b) She agree with Beneatha
(c) She leaves the room
(d) She begins to pray
5. Why does Walter come back after leaving the apartment?
(a) He wants to yell at Beneatha
(b) He forgot to kiss Ruth goodbye
(c) He needs carfare from Ruth
(d) It's raining and he needs an umbrella
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Beneatha's visitor bring?
2. How did Big Walter die, according to Mama?
3. How does Beneatha's visitor treat Mama?
4. Mama's real name is:
5. Why does Mama refuse to support Walter Lee's plan to open a liquor store?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)