|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walter Lee and Ruth speak privately about what serious issue?
(a) Their son Travis' behavior
(b) Walter Lee's need for milk or coffee
(c) Mama's decision to buy a house
(d) Their deteriorating relationship
2. What is Beneatha's relationship to Ruth?
(a) Ruth is Beneatha's sister-in-law
(b) They are sisters, but Ruth is older
(c) Beneatha is Ruth's niece by marriage
(d) Beneatha is Ruth's oldest daughter
3. About how old is Walter Lee Younger?
4. What does Travis ask his mother for?
(a) More eggs
(b) A comic book
(c) A pop gun
(d) Fifty cents
5. What does Mama ask Travis?
(a) If he finished his chores
(b) If he found his missing socks
(c) If he has done his homework yet
(d) Whether or not he's taken a bath
Short Answer Questions
1. Mama ignores:
2. Which character starts the play on stage?
3. Mama's real name is:
4. Ruth offers Walter Lee:
5. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)