|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mama go?
(a) To Travis' school
(b) To buy groceries
(c) To tend to business
(d) To visit the neighbor
2. What does Beneatha say she's going out to do?
(a) To get a ticket to Nigeria
(b) To buy herself some books
(c) To become a Queen of the Nile
(d) To get herself a good job
3. Ruth tells Walter Lee she is sorry about:
(a) The new baby
(b) Mama's decision
(c) Her nagging
(d) His drinking
4. How does Walter Lee like his eggs?
(b) Over easy
(d) Any way but scrambled
5. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
(a) Two long braids
(b) A short, natural haircut
(c) A bleached color
(d) Many corn rows
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama ask Travis?
2. Ruth is joyful. She shouts goodbye to:
3. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
4. What does Mama send Travis out to borrow?
5. Where is the action of this play set?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)