|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ruth is doing a domestic chore. What is it?
2. What does Alaiyo mean?
(a) One Who Dances Like the Peacock
(b) One for Whom Bread Is Not Enough
(c) One for Whom the Goddess Calls
(d) One Who Fights Like a Warrior
3. Where did Mama go?
(a) To visit the neighbor
(b) To Travis' school
(c) To buy groceries
(d) To tend to business
4. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
(a) Made in Italy
(b) White bucks
(c) Saddle shoes
(d) Patent leather
5. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama ask Travis?
2. What gift does Beneatha's visitor bring?
3. Where does Beneatha expect to get her tuition from?
4. How long did Mama and Big Walter plan on living in their apartment when they moved in?
5. What does Travis go to do?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)