|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walter Lee and George argue about:
(a) Their choice of entertainment
(b) Beneatha's short haircut
(c) Their family vacations
(d) Their values and lifestyles
2. How did Big Walter die, according to Mama?
(a) He died in a factory accident
(b) He committed suicide
(c) He worked himself to death
(d) He was hit by a bus
3. What is Beneatha's main worry about Ruth's news?
(a) She wonders whether Ruth can get a new job
(b) She wonders how to pay the medical bills
(c) She wonders where the baby will live
(d) She wonders what will happen when Ruth is gone
4. In the paper, Walter Lee reads about:
(a) Another bomb test
(b) A recent murder
(c) A battle in France
(d) A garbage strike
5. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
Short Answer Questions
1. Walter Lee has been out talking to:
2. What does Walter Lee give Travis?
3. Who comes to visit Beneatha in this scene?
4. What does Ruth forbid Travis to do?
5. What term does Walter Lee use to refer to George's shoes?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)