|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Ruth give the abortionist?
(a) Ten dollars
(b) Five dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) Twenty-five dollars
2. What does Walter Lee want to do?
(a) Drink and have fun with his friends
(b) Buy a limosine and run a car service
(c) Go to college and become a doctor
(d) Open a liquor store with his friends
3. Walter Lee is bitter and disappointed. Why?
(a) He wants to buy a new limousine
(b) He wants to stay in the apartment
(c) He wants to move to New York
(d) He sees his own dreams shattered
4. Walter Lee and George argue about:
(a) Their family vacations
(b) Their values and lifestyles
(c) Their choice of entertainment
(d) Beneatha's short haircut
5. What is Beneatha's relationship to Ruth?
(a) Beneatha is Ruth's oldest daughter
(b) Beneatha is Ruth's niece by marriage
(c) They are sisters, but Ruth is older
(d) Ruth is Beneatha's sister-in-law
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth call Beneatha's hair style?
2. What does Beneatha say she's going out to do?
3. What does Mama warn Walter Lee about?
4. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
5. Mama's real name is:
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)