|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beneatha expect to get her tuition from?
(a) Her inheritance
(b) Savings from her job
(c) The insurance money
(d) Gifts from her friends
2. What is Beneatha's relationship to Ruth?
(a) Beneatha is Ruth's oldest daughter
(b) They are sisters, but Ruth is older
(c) Beneatha is Ruth's niece by marriage
(d) Ruth is Beneatha's sister-in-law
3. The house has how many bedrooms?
(d) Two and a half
4. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
(a) A bleached color
(b) Many corn rows
(c) A short, natural haircut
(d) Two long braids
5. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
(a) Let's talk about it
(b) You can't do that
(c) He says nothing
(d) It's a good idea
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter Lee do when he sees the check?
2. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
3. What is the first thing Ruth does on stage?
4. What does Mama tell Walter Lee about Ruth?
5. Who is acting as head of the Younger family?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)