|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth announce to Mama and Beneatha?
(a) That she's pregnant
(b) That she's been fired
(c) That she's feeling ill
(d) That she got a new job
2. How much money does Walter Lee need for his plans?
3. What does Walter Lee want to do?
(a) Drink and have fun with his friends
(b) Open a liquor store with his friends
(c) Go to college and become a doctor
(d) Buy a limosine and run a car service
4. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
(a) To the post office
(b) To get her hair done
(c) To see the doctor
(d) To visit a neighbor
5. What was the former function of Ruth and Walter Lee's bedroom?
(a) It was a large closet
(b) It was a breakfast alcove
(c) It was a storage area
(d) It was the dining room
Short Answer Questions
1. Under the influence of alcohol, Walter Lee dramatically ridicules what?
2. What does Mama keep on the windowsill?
3. Why does Walter come back after leaving the apartment?
4. Who comes to visit Beneatha in this scene?
5. What lie does Walter Lee tell George?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)