|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the paper, Walter Lee reads about:
(a) A recent murder
(b) A battle in France
(c) Another bomb test
(d) A garbage strike
2. Where does Mama tell Beneatha that Ruth has gone?
(a) To get her hair done
(b) To the post office
(c) To see the doctor
(d) To visit a neighbor
3. What does Mama send Travis out to borrow?
(a) Confectioner's Sugar
(b) Cockroach spray
(c) Kitchen cleanser
(d) Baking powder
4. What was the name of the baby Mama and Big Walter lost?
5. What lie does Walter Lee tell George?
(a) That he has a degree in public speaking
(b) That he's getting a new job
(c) That he bought a new cadillac
(d) That he's been to New York City
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the letter they are expecting?
2. What is Beneatha's main worry about Ruth's news?
3. How does Walter Lee like his eggs?
4. Walter Lee and Ruth speak privately about what serious issue?
5. What does Ruth do at the end of the scene?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)