|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time period of the play?
(a) Late 1930s through the late 1940s
(b) Early 1960s through early1970s
(c) Late 1960s through late 1970s
(d) Late 1940s through late 1950s
2. Mama's real name is:
3. Why does Walter come back after leaving the apartment?
(a) He wants to yell at Beneatha
(b) He forgot to kiss Ruth goodbye
(c) It's raining and he needs an umbrella
(d) He needs carfare from Ruth
4. What does Beneatha say she's going out to do?
(a) To become a Queen of the Nile
(b) To get a ticket to Nigeria
(c) To buy herself some books
(d) To get herself a good job
5. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama send Travis out to borrow?
2. Where does Travis sleep?
3. What does Travis go to do?
4. What is in the letter they are expecting?
5. What is revealed when Beneatha takes off her headdress?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)