|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beneatha expect to get her tuition from?
(a) The insurance money
(b) Gifts from her friends
(c) Her inheritance
(d) Savings from her job
2. Beneatha turns off the radio which was playing:
3. What is the time period of the play?
(a) Late 1930s through the late 1940s
(b) Early 1960s through early1970s
(c) Late 1940s through late 1950s
(d) Late 1960s through late 1970s
4. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
5. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
(a) You can't do that
(b) It's a good idea
(c) He says nothing
(d) Let's talk about it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Travis do on his way out?
2. What does he mean by that term?
3. In Walter Lee's imaginary African dance, he gestures with a:
4. Ruth tells Walter Lee she is sorry about:
5. What method does Beneatha suggest for getting rid of the cockroaches?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)