|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ruth is doing a domestic chore. What is it?
2. What does Ruth call Beneatha's hair style?
3. Describe Beneatha's new outfit.
(a) A formal party gown
(b) A folk dancing skirt
(c) A cocktail dress
(d) A Nigerian robe
4. Walter Lee has been out talking to:
(b) George Murchison
(c) Willie Harris
(d) The bartender
5. What country is Beneatha's visitor originally from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mama react to Beneatha's statement that God no longer exists?
2. What method does Beneatha suggest for getting rid of the cockroaches?
3. George doesn't care for:
4. What does Walter Lee say when Ruth says she's considering an abortion?
5. What does Travis go to do?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)